[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of these fucking games do we need? >DayZ >H1Z1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
252 KB, 1920x1080
How many of these fucking games do we need?

>DayZ
>H1Z1
>ARK
>Now this shit

Why do people eat up these FOTM early access pieces of shit like candy?
>>
asnd yet out of all the shit you still chose to advertise hurt world

nice going shill :/ reddit's thatta way ---->
>>
>>321217697
It's the modern generations idea of competitive gaming, this and mobas.
>>
File: 1450725198966.jpg (50 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
1450725198966.jpg
50 KB, 814x500
>>321217697
Stop using the words you don't understand.
Undertale is FOTM. Surgeon/GOAT/Whatever Simulator is FOTM. You think that those are FOTM, while it reality they are not. They have a stable playerbase already that tops most of the steam games. ARK is top 10 most played games on Steam right now, for example, and DayZ STILL has more players than Witcher 3, despite being out since fuck knows since.
>>
>>321218398
How thw fuck do people play a zombie survival game that doesnt have zombies
>>
>>321218587
you don't play DayZ, you test it
>>
Is this good?
>>
>Ark
>Bad
>>
>>321219656
yes
its fucking shit
>>
If you were to get one of the following which would you get?

>DayZ
>H1Z1
>ARK
>Rust
>Hurt World
>>
>>321220140
DayZ mod
>>
I know.
>going through steam queue to get muh cards
>TAGS:SURVIVAL,FIRST PERSON, EARLY ACCESS,OPEN WORLD,ADVENTURE
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S ALL SHIT. FUCKING MORONS EAT THIS SHIT UP TOO WHICH IS WHY IT EXISTS. STUPID FUCKING MEME GAMES.
>>
What the fuck kind of stupid ass name is HURTWORLD anyway?

Between this and UNTURNED, are these autists even trying anymore?
>>
>>321217697

What the fuck is Hurt World? If you're going to shill, at least explain what the fuck you're shilling so I know why I'm disgusted with you.
>>
>>321217697
To get in on it early and be super awesome when the game releases so they can feel like kings.
>>
>>321220523
>If you're going to shill
Dude it's been on the front page of Steam for days.
>>
Is Hurtworld good?
>>
>>321217697
>How many of these fucking games do we need?

>There should only be a certain number of games in any specific genre.

Please, inhale some carbon monoxide and drink some bleach.
>>
>>321217697
I don't understand why people keep making these games because it is quite obvious that they are shit.
>>
This whole meme genre is totally fucked
Maybe when one company finishes a game and it works people will care
>>
What are some good CO-OP games on Steam?

The whole section is littered with survival games and it's a pain to sort through.

Any stand out ones? Apart from the usual L4D, etc. Also 4 or more players is ideal.
>>
>>321217697
Yeah Survival Zombiecraft Z blows this game out of the fucking water.
>>
>>321217697

everyone who buys these thinks they can be the head honcho of the server with their 5 buddies after middleschool lets out.
>>
>>321222845
>>321222617
>>321221656
hardshill
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.