[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did /v/ feel about this? Who was your go to group? Did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-07-08 22.32.12.jpg (756 KB, 894x1254) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-08 22.32.12.jpg
756 KB, 894x1254
How did /v/ feel about this?

Who was your go to group?
Did you ever beat the in section tournament?
Did you ever complete all the factory blueprints??
>Based simon and kisala for me
>Never even tried
>Only could figure out half of them

Recently bought it for ps4 and loving every minute, gonna 100% this fucker.

General nostalgia thread I guess too
>>
>>321208381
9/10
just thought the story got a bit random at the end.
>"Hey there is this mother of monsters go kill it"
>"K"
>>
>>321208381
Thinking about getting it. The Dark Cloud series might have been my favorite for the PS2. I used to have RG but didn't get very far, I remember the beginning was a bit slow. So was DC2 though, does it redeem itself later?
>>
File: 1440693677312.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1440693677312.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>321208381
>mfw I actually 100% everything in this game
Fuck that insect minigame finals.

I would usually go with that reptile scientist and Kisala. Zegram was top tier too.
>>
>>321209282
It had me hooked fairly quickly. As you get higher levels you unlock better gear and skills, but I'd say you would know early on if it's for you.
>>
i mained kisala any chance i got. i like her combat style.
>>
I liked it, but for that story the end seems rushed to me.
>>
>>321208381
Just a reminder that if this game would be released today, all those outfits would be DLC.
>>
>>321210889
Thank fuck that isn't the case
>>
I beat the Insectron tournament and got S-Rank in the PS2 verison. Never got around to beating the Ghost Ship stuff. I think I might have beaten the regular version, but not the Extreme one.

What's with extra/bonus dungeons in JRPGs and usually being the worst, tedious and all around most obnoxious dungeon in the entire game, anyway?
>>
>>321211635
>I beat the Insectron tournament and got S-Rank in the PS2 verison.
>Never got around to beating the Ghost Ship stuff.
You seriously finished the insectron mini game without getting the Dark Emperor or whatever it was called? Kudos to you man.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.