[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for you, /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: smash_mii_fighter_big.jpg (161 KB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
smash_mii_fighter_big.jpg
161 KB, 864x486
How would you feel if the Miis and Mii costumes returned in Smash 5?

Sure, they are shit tier but I actually find it can kind of fun to "make my own fighter" every now and then and play as them just for shits and giggles. I can't imagine they or their costumes would take up a whole of lot of development time, so they feel like a fun, nice little bonus to the game.

However, I will say they they definitely should throw in some bonus costumes for the actual fighters along with the Miis in Smash 5.
>>
They're just playable Wireframes, I see no problem in them returning.
>>
They're shit and should be buried in the deepest pit of hell

Fuck Miis
>>
I wish they never existed, I would have paid for Protoman costume for Megaman, Dunban costume for Shulk, thr mercenary/ranger atire for Ike, Mewtwos ashnime armor etc

Now im sad
>>
>>321201918
in a game where nintendo brings out their famous faces (along with a shit ton of high-profile guests now, apparently), these mannequins lack any sort of appeal and their kits are largely patchwork frankensteins of the primary cast's specials

my biggest desire for smash 5, besides the countless reiterated smash 4 grievances here (actual good stage design, actual good online modes, stage hazard toggles, an actual good stage builder, trim the fat like smash tour/masterpieces) is to parce through and groom the entire current cast

ryu, cloud and bayonetta are these massive love letters with nuanced and fun kits, while the main cast begins to stagnate. some WORK and there's no reason to rebuild them (c. falcon, marth, zss, ike, fox, etc.), but there's some real fucking stinkers

give everyone unique victory themes too
>>
>>321201918
Good concept, but the costumes that they got seemingly took focus away from giving alt costumes to the actual fighters, even though there was plenty of potential for that.

If they were to come back in Smash 5, I'd want to see the regular characters have their alts taken care of first.
>>
File: nah.png (164 KB, 540x642) Image search: [Google]
nah.png
164 KB, 540x642
Yes but only if they're restricted to medium size.

A large amount of characters struggle because of frame data and Miis bring god tier endlag with their size mechanic, which is pretty bullshit.
>>
I'm expecting Nintendo to take the lazy way out with Smash 5 by making it Super Smash Miis, with more fighter types, more custom moves, and costumes out the ass.
>>
File: fuckinfaggot.png (291 KB, 458x357) Image search: [Google]
fuckinfaggot.png
291 KB, 458x357
>>321202616

>kits
>>
>>321202501
>literally wanting a manlet dunban using both arms
>wanting the mewtwo armor that everyone forgets was made to fucking weaken his powers

No anon, you fuck off.
>>
I fucking hate miis because of the meme spouting faggots who wants miis full custom for non custom tournaments. I hope they kill themselves.
>>
>>321205027
also
>wanting a Proto Man that doesn't use his shield but uses all of the robot master powers
>>
can't say I'd care either way, though I figure that if and when smash 5 comes custom moves are probably getting the axe and that would gimp them (and palutena) pretty fuckin badly
>>
I thought they had potential at first, but (just like every character) their custom move options are shit, they aren't playable online, and non of them really look that good. I feel like the whole mii costumes for wanted characters is a cruel joke also, since they don't look good, the move sets are terrible, and for some reason every hat but the monster hunter and black knight insist on showing their terrible faces. Like, Geno could have been okay, if the geno hat was a full geno head that covered the whole head, like the body does.
>>
I
T
'
S

N
O
T

F
A
I
R
>>
File: and then they fucked.jpg (283 KB, 920x1265) Image search: [Google]
and then they fucked.jpg
283 KB, 920x1265
>>
File: IMG_20150509_133732604.jpg (2 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150509_133732604.jpg
2 MB, 4320x2432
I don't understand why people don't like them. I think they're great, although most of the DLC costumes weren't very versatile.
>>
>>321201918
mii outfits look terrible and are poor substitutions for other characters.
I half expect a ridley hat.
>>
>>321207616
>worst anime
>>
File: Mii-Fighter-Costume-5-Chrom.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Mii-Fighter-Costume-5-Chrom.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
IT IS I, THE CHROME, FROM THE FIRE EMBULL

GIVE YOUR FATHER A HUG LASOONA
>>
I like the Miis. They're fun, to make and to play.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.