[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mario Kart 64
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Mario_Kart_64_(NA).png (708 KB, 795x552) Image search: [Google]
Mario_Kart_64_(NA).png
708 KB, 795x552
Mario Kart 64. Best Character. Your opinions. GO!!!!!!

Last time I played it was like 14 years ago. Haven't played it since

I usually use Toad (Gamecube, DS, Wii) but which character is the best in the 64 version?
>>
Luigi is number 1
>>
File: 1311527866889.jpg (113 KB, 529x424) Image search: [Google]
1311527866889.jpg
113 KB, 529x424
Double Dash was the best Mario Kart game.
>>
>>321195107
bowser

>fastest
>people get shit on if they hit your backshell
>>
>>321195207

you gotta be trolling. in every version I played, luigi was the worst character
>>
>>321195319
Bowser was the best in super not 64
>>
>>321195319

>fastest

I just went through a couple of lists and he seems to be pretty slow in comparison to toad. just played the game on an emu and I really doubt I'd win with a heavyweight

also, I read that it's basically toad, wario or donkey kong
>>
>>321195593
weird, from what i remember from the manual it was so that the light weights had the best acceleration and handling but heavy weights had the best top speed
>>
>>321195107
I always used Toad.
I loved MK64 as a kid and I still enjoy the maps a lot. In MK wii and MK8 the n64 retro tracks are among my favorites. (Even though they raped Rainbow Road). Still waiting to see Wario Stadium in HD. Of course with the ramp intact, loved using the lightning so others couldnt make the jump.
>>
Best for MK64 is Wario. Hands down. But how about MK 10? I just tried Wario and he's so sluggish.
>>
>>321196005

I don't know dude

I'm really torn between wario and toad. tournament is half an hour from now and I really want to fucking knock those fuckers out
>>
>>321197287
just play yoshi and let em smell ur eggs
>>
>>321197447

fuck yoshi, I'd take toad any day over that long neck piece of shit
>>
>>321197952
desu though, shit on them as wario senpai

best fuck you charakter
>>
>>321198194
what the fuck, it changed some words i typed, what is this?
>>
>>321198272
me again, apparently it changed

t b h to desu

and f a m to senpai, wtf
>>
>>321195107
Yoshi and Peach are objectively the best in that game it is just a fact.
>>
>>321198389

toad>yoshi=peach>mario=luigi

can't really talk about the heavyweights cause I never used them
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.