[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have any tips (other than get a job or kill self) for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1440599363641.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440599363641.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Anyone have any tips (other than get a job or kill self) for a NEET with a PC entering it's potato age? I'm still running a gtx 760 and i5 2500k and TW3 shit all over it.

I need an upgrade.
>>
Get a job or kill yourself.
>>
I have a 560ti, but I don't think I've played any aaa games newer than 2013 so it works fine. I need to upgrade when I have money though.
>>
If you can't make 500 dollars every 3-5 years, maybe you should consider getting a job.
>>
>>321188993
This
>>
>>321188993
I suppose the first part is likely to lead to the other one
>>
>tfw still running Q9550 and recently switched from GTX 285 to r9 270

it's still doing okay
>>
What do you want us to tell you? How to summon one with sheer force of will? That computer somebody else bought for you cost money so does everything else you need to earn it.
>>
>>321189902
I was hoping for maybe some money earning tips online or maybe somewhere to enter for prize drawings to win PC parts. Stuff like that.
>>
File: mq2znnJRdY1rm07nuo1_500.png (372 KB, 452x636) Image search: [Google]
mq2znnJRdY1rm07nuo1_500.png
372 KB, 452x636
>Build a PC a couple of years ago when I had job. Put everything in insurance.
>Had nothing else to spend money on, so, it kept on accumulating.
>NEET now, all I gotta do when I need a new part is go to local computer store and say part is broken.
>Get new part for practically nothing.
>Renew insurance.
>Repeat 2 years later.
>>
>>321188895
Steal what you need, then you don't have to spend any money.
>>
>>321190003

Look up your locale classifieds, people give tons of shit away for free with the only condition that you have to physically come down to their location and pick it up yourself or you have to take a huge pile of stuff when you only want the computer.
>>
I have a winXP gt220 2gb ram dualcore

And I love it.
>>
>>321188895
I think JC Denton had some fine advice for situations like yours.
>>
I regret making this webm
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.