[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> just cause 3 > released december 1st > still not cracked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: jc3.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jc3.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
> just cause 3
> released december 1st
> still not cracked

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>321187439
70% coz its not that popular/good

30% coz it requires some work 2 crack
>>
People don't crack games that no one gives a shit about.
>>
It's not even worth cracking senpai, take that from someone who made the mistake of buying it.
JC2 is vastly superior.
>>
Because Denuvo is pushing Piratefags shit in. All they can do is cry W-W-W-WELL NO ONE WANTED IT ANYWAY. The same dribble spewed when an exclusive stays on consoles.
>>
>>321187994

Does the game even work yet or is it still a stuttery crash prone mess?
>>
>>321187994
>JC2 is vastly superior
Except it's not. JC3 is better in every way.
in b4 >BUT NO DESERT
>>
>it doesn't get cracked
w-w-w-well noone wanted it anyway SHIT GAME

>it gets cracked
LOL masterrace pirate strikes again time for 70 hours of fun BEST GAME
>>
>>321188424
if u want open world meme fun just play saints row 4
>>
>>321188186
It works and runs alright for 30 mins on my 280 but then the stuttering starts. But apparently it's not as bad if you have 16GB RAM because the game leaks memory like hell.

>>321188305
Not just no desert, the whole world is just one copy pasted terrain. I didn't think they could make a map even more boring and empty than JC2's, but they actually did it. Even the cities have so much less variety now.
The only improvement really is the wingsuit, and even that isn't all that great since it renders vehicles completely useless and makes the map look even smaller and emptier.
>>
>>321187439
>Denuvo
>3DM not cracking anymore
We've went over this and I think you're the fuck that posted the other times.
>>
>>321188790
I dont even like JC, the entire series is trash, but the double standard makes me sick of it
Samw thing with lords of the fallen, went uncracked for long and it was always shitposta about noone wanting it, but once it got cracked loads of threads about it showed up taking about how fun it was
>>
>>321188981
i pirated lotf. it had decent combat. dropped it midway thru due to shit level design. dont bother pirate
>>
>>321188853
>the wingsuit isn't all that great
You're crazy
>>
>1 month later still no patch to fix memory and framerate issues

how long do I have to wait?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.