[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /v/ doing for christmas, i'm visiting relatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 632x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 632x600
What is /v/ doing for christmas, i'm visiting relatives

Thread theme http://youtu.be/VMfs1rlw4tc
>>
hiding in my room dude weed lmao-ing it, playing rorona+ and eating too many snacks.
>>
>>321180971
Thats good anon, happy christmas
>>
>>321181237
same to you
>>
>>321180971
Sounds like a comfy Christmas anon. I'm also gonna dude weed lmao my way through the day since I won't be able to deal with relatives otherwise.
>>
>>321180828
Watching Christmas specials up the ass, giving out gifts to some friends, and just chill with my folks.

And be unable to sleep on Christmas Eve. I still can sleep on Christmas Eve. I'm too excited. And when I do sleep I wake up at 4:30. I'd wonder into the living room to see the presents, but I never woke up my parents like some other kids.
>>
I'm probably going to plan out my suicide, then play something on the Wii U
>>
>>321181780
comfy.
>>
>>321181901
I'm thinking of burying myself and shooting myself, so no one finds my body. I think I'll probably play Yoshi's Woolly World.
>>
>>321182392
dissolve yourself in acid dude, worked for me.
>>
>>321182506
What about shooting myself just as I fall into lava?
>>
File: 1318116028228.jpg (66 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
1318116028228.jpg
66 KB, 600x772
I'm going to my brother's house to have christmas dinner on the day. My family's fragmented but at least we get together for that.

Other than that, around the christmas season, nothing of note. I am working on sewing a big totoro plush for my girl and replaying Ni No Kuni though. December isn't a very happy time for me, so Ghibli really helps as its comfy as fuck.
>>
On 24th I'll be at home, later Skype with family.

On 25th I'll go to Akihabara to pick up an eroge I have preordered.
>>
>>321180828
Visiting relatives including my fiancee's, my friends and wasting my time playing video games while telling myself that I'm going to do something about my thesis
>>
>>321180828
I haven't spoken to my mother since she threatened me in January. I'm packing a lunch and riding up north for the day, should be back by midnight.
>>
File: 1383643348297.jpg (106 KB, 828x796) Image search: [Google]
1383643348297.jpg
106 KB, 828x796
>just got an interview for a decent sounding position, but don't need to worry about it for now since the interview itself isn't for another two weeks
>family is coming up today
>playing Fallout 4, Dragon's Crown, Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Tales of Zestiria and might do some more Disgaea 5 post-game
>gonna spend Christmas day with family, probably gonna have a great meal, and also spend a bit of it on here too
>>
File: 1449241854685.gif (2 MB, 421x384) Image search: [Google]
1449241854685.gif
2 MB, 421x384
Most likely drinking alone on the eve, crawling to my aunt's for dinner on the day, drinking again, then crawling to my grandad's on boxing day where I'll hand over archive pdfs of his favourite gaming mags and try installing Tale of Two Wastelands.
>>
>>321180828
>work as a security guard
>have to spend 12 hours in a parking lot in christmas all alone starting at 6pm
>just emulate gba games on my phone while holding in pee
I'm so lonely
>>
>>321183708
>>just emulate gba games on my phone while holding in pee

The /r9k/ meme of so-called "wage keks" not being able to go to toilet is true?
>>
File: living the dream.png (1023 KB, 1200x866) Image search: [Google]
living the dream.png
1023 KB, 1200x866
>>321180828
>What is /v/ doing for christmas, i'm visiting relatives

I'll visit my parents, and on the next day my grandparents.
After that I will come back to my apartment where I will spend the weekend playing video games and masturbating.

I started playing Divinity: Original Sin, its pretty nice, if silly. Probably go through that, maybe replay Deus Ex for the first time in a fucking decade, there is some higher fidelity version on Steam.
>>
>>321180828
Opening presents hopefully.
Eat Breakfast, lunch and Christmas dinner.
Playing Kingdom Hearts, might also play online with these friends I made on PS4.
Watching Christmas specials too probably.

On Christmas Eve though, gonna be watching the final Death Note episode with my bro, while eating Chinese.
Listening to Old Man Winter later aswell.
It's gonna be comfy as fuck.

Also FAPPAN
>>
Getting drunk with my cousins and waiting for the enevitable family fist fight.

I love Christmas.
>>
>>321183775
have you ever had a job anon?
>>
>>321183775
What? No, it's just that the place I guard doesn't have a toilet so I have to go across the street to piss in the gas station.
>>
>>321183923
Honestly? No, not yet. I'm finishing my master's at this point.

>>321183968
Ah, okay, that makes sense.
>>
>>321180828
I'm going to get drunk and masturbate myself silly.
>>
>>321183898
;_;
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.