[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tf2 without gunboats >tf2 without kritzkrieg >tf2 without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 15
>tf2 without gunboats
>tf2 without kritzkrieg
>tf2 without huntsman
>tf2 without sandvich
>tf2 without degreaser
>tf2 without redeploying buildings
>tf2 without demoknight
>tf2 without dead ringer
>not playing stock scout
I strongly believe faggots who think vanilla TF2 was better than TF2 now played it for 2 weeks some time before F2P, don't even know how to rocket jump / air control and repost this meme to make themselves feel better about "quitting" TF2.
>17 maps this year
>3 official new game types
>missions and weapon skins
>skill gap between players that puts CSGO to shame, even with crits enabled.
>>
I will never not use vanilla Spy.

But the non-weapon changes to the game have been godly. Upgraded buildings, moveable buildings, Spies gaining cloak from ammo, ect.

Hats didn't ruin TF2. Faggots can certainly damper your experience, but faggots aren't exactly exclusive to TF2.
>>
>>321178175
I use to play quake a ton and was really good at rocket jumping but TF2, Can't master it.

>>321178526
The only problem with hats is unusual, there is only a small amount of hats with effects so you end up looking like every other player.

what's the point if your just another player with unusual hat number 5.
>>
I started playing when the soldier vs demo man thing was going on and the game was definitely a lot simpler then. It was more about mastery of class mechanics than it is now. I haven't come back just because things look ridiculous
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 255x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 255x260
>>321178175
>Smissmass update shoved into the Tough Break update
>>
Updates have been shit. Valve literally doesn't care anymore about this game outside of jewcoin. Comp scene is shit. Community is full of babbies and whiners. Don't even go on leddit's tf2 page --- I shit you not I saw a thread on how the scout is OP.
>>
>>321179012
the problem is not only the sheer amount of weapons, but also the fact that valve never goes back on previous nerfs or buffs (aside from the sticky launcher thing, which was just too spectacularly stupid not to revert)

so the game just keeps getting more unintuitive and contrived with every rebalance patch
>>
File: 1423965935921.png (526 KB, 2209x1142) Image search: [Google]
1423965935921.png
526 KB, 2209x1142
>>321178175
There are some things that updates have undeniably improved. New mechanics like hauling, new maps and gamemodes, some of the better balanced weapons have all been major improvements. However the volume of shitty weapons (dumb gimmicks, UP, OP, counter counters, generally imbalanced), bad maps, dumb decisions, and the utter and complete annihilation of the once perfect artstyle greatly outweigh the positives. The game is still playable, mind, but relatively worse. The best possible option would be a pseudo vanilla that keeps major gameplay changes and new maps while omitting most of the crap, but if you were to go full vanilla it'd still be somewhat of an improvement.
>>
It was also full of game breaking exploits.
>>
>>321179442
Yes, and? Tough Break update is the best balance patch we've had in forever and I love doing conracts
>>
>>321180258
I agree on the artstyle, but what new unlocks have actively made the game worse? The only thing I can think of is the Gunslinger
>>
>>321179442
Smissmas was never more than opening crates though.
>>
>>321181315
Here's a gift OP. You'll need to buy a key to open it.
>>
>>321181393
I take that back. The stocking stuffers are pretty nice.
>>
>>321181098
>Phlog, even before this retarded buff
>reserve shooter
>sandman
>dead ringer
>danger shield
>demoknights
>pre nerf degreaser, somewhat
>short circuit
>spycicle
>huntsman, somewhat
>diamondback
off the top of my head
>>
They've done a good job with tf2, not great but its been surprising to actually see them care about the game with all the balance stuff.
>>
>>321181658
Here's a gift OP. You don't need to buy a key for this.

Got two name tags and a paint.
>>
>>321178175
TF2 has been shit ever since they NERFED the Sticky Jumper
>>
>>321181750
Phlog was pretty awesome as it was however, I do like he buff they have given it now.

Instead it was just get behind and kill, Now its run or use a medic sometimes other times you win against both medic and pyro as it was before.
>>
>>321181859
And a backpack expander.
>>
Degreaser was for shitters, glad it was nerfed to hell
>>
>>321181859
>free nametags so I can rename items on the rare occasions I feel like without dropping any money
>got a nice purple paint
>got a dumb giftbox that's bugged and can be equipped and stick to your hand
pretty good gifts not gonna lie.
>>
>>321178175
>tf2 without a bunch of bullshit plastered over it and just a simple class based shooter
Sounds pretty gud desu desu desu
>>
>>321181750
Ive never seen the issue with phlog, the pyro has to utterly gimp himself to use it and with some spatial awareness and backpedaling the crits won't catch you

DR and spycicle were needed as spy is still the worst class in the game even with them

demoknights and huntsman fall in the same category as phlog of utterly gimping the user

agree on all the others for the most part
>>
>>321181315
Yes, but the crates always gave more than just shitty lights placed on weapons. They also added new weapons usually and maybe some nice Christmas themed hats.
>>
>>321178175
>>tf2 without redeploying buildings
This is the one reason why I could never go back or play the 360 version.
>>
>mfw playing spy with a stabbot

Now I finally understand all the facestabs I received before.
>>
>>321182317
The phlog isn't (wasn't, at this point) op, so much as it made the game worse. Any fire damage filled it up, which means you were basically punished for your teammates' feeding him, and then he turned into a retarded W+M1 on steroids for free. Paired with the scorch shot it sent the skill floor plummeting. Demoknights are similar, albeit less extreme, examples of the shitters feeding them punishing you, but they also get stupid durability, a get out of jail free card, and are based entirely around the barely functioning hit detection except with fucking extended reach. Ineffectual morons, yes, but miserable to fight and miserable to have on your team. Huntsman has famously bullshit headshot hitboxes, and gives shitty snipers a close range crutch thanks to its huge damage for such a quick charge. The DR isn't so bad anymore, but the spycicle falls under the category of hard counter counters, and is pretty dumb in that regard, and despite being useful for good spies to bail out of sticky situations, it can likewise save retards who do everything wrong and deserve a death by all accounts.
>>
File: 1410986712928.png (120 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
1410986712928.png
120 KB, 284x339
TF2 is currently the most balanced it has ever been

what you're missing is your old game pals, not the game
>>
File: rly.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
rly.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>321183018
>TF2 is currently the most balanced it has ever been
It was most balanced early on, since there was comparatively little content to balance. Although they have been making many moves in the right direction they still have years of fuckups to undo, and as evidenced by the phlog they're gonna add a few new ones along the way.
>>
>>321183018
You survived to be the fittest among them, Do not weep are no longer with us.

Just continue fighting the eternal war, The war get the casual.
>>
>>321183381
Tell me a point in time where the powerlevel of spy and pyro was as close to that of soldier and scout as it is now

and don't forget that with the introduction of hauling also came the wrangler and gunslinger which then was "bugged" for three years
>>
>>321178175
Gunboats is unbalanced shit and people have bought into it somehow
>>
>>321183591
Fair enough, on a class level the pyro and spy are doing better than they have, and demo and soldier have been brought down just a bit, but there is still a lot of unbalanced bullshit on the weapon level, and poor heavy hasn't gotten a break in a while.
>>
>>321183002
I'll give you that phlog, huntsman and demoknight are weak easymodes, but we differ in how much of a problem we see it

Spycicle was a necessary evil I'd say; getting your entire run ruined by a single puff of fire by some lobotomised pyro was awful. Spycicle was just a very ungraceful fix for that problem and I hate how it is now the correct knife of choice in 90% of situations
>>
>>321183908
Soilder and Demo, Have always been OP. Heavy is pretty balance as it is.
>>
>>321183908
it's definitely still not perfect but I'd argue that post-tough break is the most balanced we've ever seen tf2.

Heavy has needed something to reward skilled play since launch and will probably never get it
>>
>>321183985
>Spycicle
Why use that when you can use the big earner with a dead ringer combo.

Most spys don't know how to use it correctly but it works better than that thing.
>>
Only thing I really don't like about tf2 right now is the tide turner and retarded demo sword range and demo sticky spam+kritz medic combo, also the phlog is pretty OP right now, anything that gives crits on demand is pretty annoying and not fun I'd say
>>
>>321184219
Thats part of the reason why demo and soilder are just so damn OP. You aren't even close but they can hit you with that sword of theirs.
>>
>>321184101
I don't like using DR

Nowadays I mostly play amby/kunai/IW
>>
>>321184023
I meant that with the sticky nerf, and both of them losing a lot of their favorite toys they've been brought ever so slightly closer to balanced. Heavy is mostly that heavy v. heavy fights and corner jumping have been full retard ever since the damage and accuracy ramp ups.
>>321184087
>is the most balanced we've ever seen tf2.
Modern Tf2 at least, but yeah the list of unbalanced horseshit has been shrinking rapidly and a lot of old shit weapons have been given a second chance, which is great to see.
>>
>>321178175

ctf_2fort all day everyday

Don't need nothing more for living niggas
>>
>>321181005
>Best balance patch
>Phlog gives invincibility
Ew
>>
>>321184449
I kinda agree with him though. The phlog is one bad apple in an otherwise stellar balance patch
>>
>>321184449
phlog always gave that invincibility, 90% damage resistance during taunt could just as well be invincibile. The only difference now is that it's visual as well

Besides if that's all it takes for a patch to be RUINED FOREVER then you need to lower your standards
>>
>>321184424
I used to agree with you on that then, It became like black forest, easy to counter everyone and everything.
>>
>>321184603
>90% damage resistance during taunt could just as well be invincibile
Backstabbing, sticky bombs, and tauntkills would like to have a word with you.
>>
Why the fuck does the dead ringer still exist?
>retarded spy walks around the corner
>can instantly tell he's a spy and spycheck him correctly
>nigger resists 70% of my damage, gets a speed boost and fucks off
>later
>same dumbshit come up to me and fails an ebin stairstab
>shoot him once, taking out about 70% of his health
>second shot, he activates his dead ringer, I can instantly tell he didn't die because his ammo box didn't give me shit but he still gets away because of his perfect invincibility and damage resistance
I miss sneaky spies
>>
>log into game
>randomly get a warbird case
>90 cents earned back on that contract pass
Thanks I guess
>>
>>321185179
>I miss sneaky spies
I hate seeing spies uncloak infront of an engineer and try then attempt to sap.

I'm sitting there cloaked waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
>>
>>321185179
>fuckload of fire flying around mid map
>can't make it behind enemy lines with the normal watch because stray hitscan and rocket splash keep revealing you
>equip dead ringer
>disguise as someone on your team
>pretend to try and engage the enemy
>"die"
>enemy doesn't suspect a thing because you weren't a spy
>uncloak behind their defenses
>proceed to chain backstab and wipe enemy team
>>
>>321178175
>2016
>Still playing TF2
Fuck off right back to reddit with your casual meme game.
>>
So we have to pay for that contract bullshit just to be able to get an xmas crate that you already had to pay to unbox? Oh fuck everything about that.
>>
File: 9ab.png (90 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
9ab.png
90 KB, 618x618
>>321186026
>>
>>321186026
It's a shame there ain't a game like TF2 to replace it.
>>
>>321185179
I mean, they aren't getting shit done if they spend half the game pretending to be dead. They're essentially a waste of a player slot.
>>
>>321186098
>paying for cosmetics
>complaining about TF2 business model
lol look at this retard
>>
>>321184087
>Heavy has needed something to reward skilled play since launch and will probably never get it
The Heavy's unlocks are probably the biggest waste of potential in this game.

Every class gets stuff that drastically changes their playstyle except for the one that needs it the most. It's bullshit.
>>
>>321185636
If this was what people actually used the dead ringer for I'd be fine with it but 99% of the time it's just a get out of jail free card. almost every time I see an enemy spy running around he'll have his dead ringer active at all times which means that my first shot, no matter how weak will still "kill" him.

There needs to be a way to nerf the retarded dead ringers while still keeping the skilled ones relevant
>>
>>321186098
>not making money off of retards
>>
>>321186193
No it's not that it's just that it's kind of double dipping here. Paying for both the key and the contract.
It was fine the way it was get a box just by playing and if you wanted you could get a key or not. Now you don't even get the free box.
>>
File: 1450628372912.jpg (95 KB, 674x585) Image search: [Google]
1450628372912.jpg
95 KB, 674x585
Literally where does any of it count anyways?
Every server is either 24/7 2fort engineer stack where nothing ever happens or a fucking pl_whatever meme community circlejerk where everyone uses whatever and nobody plays to win just to do whatever they want.
I used to play TF2 lobby 6 years ago and was a pretty good Scout and Soldier but fuck, the TF2 competitive community is so bad and has gotten much much worse.
>>
>>321186234
people that don't know how to use the dead ringer are extremely easy to counter though, if you know the map well you should predict exactly where the dead shitter is running to or just wait for him to come back and trigger his watch to make him run back again
>>
>>321178175
>2016 minus a week
>still no servers with pure stock only
Why
>>
File: 1412575770171.gif (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1412575770171.gif
2 MB, 800x600
FaN > stock
>>
>>321186419
>competitive tf2

Matchmaking is coming.
>>
>>321186578
Well the thing is, he usually have a couple of options on where to run and with the speed boost you're not gonna catch him unless you're a scout. You'll have to waste your time hunting down a retard who should by all rights already be dead who'll get a new full DR charge by just picking up an ammo box which just starts the cycle anew. Maybe if they removed the DRs ability to be refilled by ammo boxes and increased its cooldown a bit while also forcing a full cloak drain even if you uncloak earlier than needed.
>>
>>321186669
Some euros used to host a server like that. Might want to check the general.
>>
>>321186792
Source?
>>
>>321186669
Couldn't you just play the console version in that case? Does that even work anymore?
>>
>>321186819
Any confirmed dates?
>>
>>321187117
I picked it up after it went F2P
I also don't have a console past PS2
>>
>>321187117
It wouldn't have some stock rebalances (airblast, hauling, sticky nerf, spy reworks, etc.) or any new maps, and even if you didn't want that you'd still have to suffer with a controller and dopey playerbase.
>>
>>321187134
No, it's in beta though.
>>
File: toy+gun.jpg (47 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
toy+gun.jpg
47 KB, 1200x675
>>321187459
Here use this. It will dull the pain but it won't really kill it.
>>
File: carlos.png (272 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
272 KB, 560x560
I guess you could say the spirit of the few people left who play TF2 is

TOUGH TO BREAK
>>
>>321187523
t-thanks
>>
>>321178175
>tf2 without redeploying buildings

Redeploying buildings is cancer but that's really just a function of the cancerous Engineer class as a whole. Take the utter no-fun horseshit of a lvl 3 sentry and make their positions malleable and you've sufficiently fucked most maps in the ass to a point that they need to be reworked. A winning team wins even harder when the engineer can just move his stuff around; forcing engineers to commit in order to succeed was absolutely essential to not only the balance of the class, but the balance of each and every map. Just because it's not always a problem does not avoid it being a game-ruining problem when it pops up, and I can't think of a single implemented change more destructive to game balance. It's like if medics could retain uber charge after dying, or if they could save it by canceling it early, or if the demoman could move his stickies around with his mind. The systems in this game attempt to work at an equilibrium, and it doesn't actually take much to upset it. Moveable buildings were primarily implemented as a retard crutch for the typical pub engineer who would routinely put his gear so far away from anywhere useful that he might as well have been afk the entire match. Valve was so concerned with this problem that they were completely blinded to the ramifications of this "fix".

That said, I think most of the additions and changes to the game have had a positive impact on it, and even now it's in a dramatically improved state to what it was on release.
>>
>>321187814
FUCK YOU CARLOS
>>
>>321186792
What videogame is this?
>>
there's so much more bad than good i'd rather play vanilla, ideally with all balance patches up to the medic update.
>>
>>321188174
>FUCK YOU CARLOS
Falls from a ship into the water.
>>
Spoken like someone who only played after it was free.
>>
>>321187459
Newest console I have that works is a 2004 Nintendo DS and an N64. I had a Wii but because it was a launch unit I think it's dead because it only goes to a black screen now.
>>
>>321188636
Oh and I forgot to add that I got the game in oct 2007 with the orange box so I long already gave support to the game so I could have never bought any keys or anything and never felt guilty about it. I have though at times , never got stuff like an unusual though. According to backpack my most valuable item is a strange festive grenade launcher
>>
>>321178175
Stock Rocket Launcher is still bullshit though. Seriously. It's the most boring thing in the game to see like 4 players all pick soldier then your team gets jumped by them and the only way they wont hit you is if theyre shooting fucking backwards.

Should be called splash fortress 2; I've never seen a stock soldier land a direct hit that wasnt lucky. They literally have a foot fetish.
>>
>>321189209
if you're not going for foot shots as soldier then you're playing him wrong, why would you gimp yourself by shooting a straight dodgeable rocket
>>
>>321186157
Yeah there are only better games like Overwatch coming out soon.
Enjoy your friendly heavies while you can.
>>
>>321189356
By not using shitty stock. Direct hit not only makes the game infinetely more fun but you become a better player by using it.
>>
>>321189459
>liking le ebin killstreakswatch
Nah m8. Frontier justice, Diamondback and Eyelander are shit enough as it is.
>>
>>321189478
Or you can stop being shit
>>
>>321189664
>Shit
>Uses RL
Pick two.
>>
>>321188072
>the cancerous Engineer class as a whole

Engineer is a necessity to counter scouts mobbing up, rushing an objective while mashing A and D and jumping erratically, and rushing out before anyone can shoot them

furthermore Engineers have a positive influence on the game by bringing teleporters [letting people get back into combat faster, rather than running across the entire map] and dispensers [stopping people running away for ammo/health and coming back]

his sentries are drastically underpowered against players with basic gamesense who know how to pop in and out of corners whittling down the Sentry, as the only way the Engineer can combat that is with his Shotgun/Pistol, as a 125HP light class with normal movespeed.

Engineer is not cancer. Cancer is something which does lots of damage and has no cure [counter], and Engineer has plenty of counters. Ubercharges, Demomen, Soldier's unlocks, Spies, corner-creeping, Bonk Cola.

before you mention frontier justice, yes that weapon is fucking stupid.

Engineer counters Scout, Scout counters Demoman, and Demoman counters Engineer.
>>
>>321189478
direct hit is just a crutch for people that can't direct hit with stock, the point of stock is to get your target in the air where you can easily predict where they'll fall so you can get in a direct rocket at their face, also directhit = no corner rockets = gimped
>>
>>321181098
I never understood this Gunslinger crying meme. On release FUCKING NOBODY was crying about how "OP" or "unfun" the Gunslinger is, it was generally accepted as the absolute best display of a fun and balanced sidegrade.
>>
>>321189756
And I can guarantee you that 95% of stock soldiers dont even know what an airshot is.
>>
>>321189845
What world do you live in? The only thing that gets that title is the krtiz.
>>
>>321189845
95% of tf2 players are retarded 12 year olds, so that makes sense
>>
>>321189917
see >>321189805
>>
>>321181750
>Short Circuit and Diamondback
>Were hot garbage until last year

The only one there that I would agree with would be the buffed Danger Shield, as having a Sniper Counter when Snipers are the only effective Sniper counter is shoddy balance.

While Dead Ringer did used to be broken in terms of damage soaking, it wasn't impossible to counter.
>>
Vanilla TF2 doesn't hold a candle to updated TF2... Until you get to the Engineer update when stuff very rapidly starts going downhill. I entirely stopped playing in 2012 or so when it was too much.
>>
>>321190037
No sniper with a shred of self respect uses the danger shield.
>>
>>321190189
I know that, but it doesn't stop some using it.
>>
>>321190110
Yeah I can't even keep up with all the different weapons they keep adding.
>>
>>321190189
>helping team out as sniper by laying out the headshots from the backline
>nigger on the other team trying to fucking sniper duel me
>don't want to be a useless retard because of this guy
>equip danger shield
>eventually he fucks off when I can safely quick headshot him giving him no chance of killing me
>get back to full time supporting
>>
>>321190189
>snipers
>self respect
good one m8
>>
>>321190494
Stop being a fag and be the better sniper by landing the head shot first?
>>
>>321190189
I use it and agree completely.
>>
>>321190746
of course I was destroying him but I was tired of him just trying to go after me and being useless for his team by sniping from all sorts of weird spots
>>
>>321178175
>tf2 without payload
>tf2 without a cash shop
>tf2 without unlocks
>tf2 without airblast

sounds good to me

sign me up
>>
>>321190873
sure you were
>>
>>321183908
>Poor heavy hasn't gotten a break in a while
Natascha is now a sidegrade to stock and he deals more damage to machines now.
>>
>>321190954
I'm in the top 2% of best snipers in tf2, believe it or not, I don't care
>>
>>321191098
According to who?
>>
>>321191191
my mom
>>
>He ISN'T playing TF2 Classic
>He DOESN'T enjoy glorious stock weapon only matches with a few other weapons in there too
>He DOESN'T enjoy getting his ears raped by constant micspam
Shit taste desu desu desu
>>
>>321178175
What you really also forgot to mention was:
>tf2 without underage faggots

You are probably one if you still play tf2.
>>
File: obama1.jpg (103 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
obama1.jpg
103 KB, 900x600
The updates were good.

It´s F2P mannconoshit what killed TF2

Or should we call it Brony Furtress 2: Habbo Hotel Trade edition?
>>
File: tf2 counter bs.png (276 KB, 1005x669) Image search: [Google]
tf2 counter bs.png
276 KB, 1005x669
thoughts on autism list?

also the third degree rework is:

>minicrit targets connected by heal beams [meaning you kill a medic in 2 hits as opposed to 3]
>hitting bleeding allies with this stops the bleeding
>wearer takes melee critical hits
>>
>>321194876
>reflects do not mini-crit self
So that's why I've been dying when my reflected rockets hit my own teammates
>>
>>321194876
The scouts problem with melee is if you can get a solid shot in with a bat then you can probably get a meat shot in anyhow. Having three taps for a after burn is silly when I can kill for less time with meat shots.
>>
>>321194876
The fact that they haven't finished the tutorial is fucking idiotic
>>
>>321194876
Some of these plain suck, but
>pain train movespeed
>stickybomb hitbox increase
>danger shield deactivates while scoped
>more intuative fake reload while disguised
Bretty gud
>kunai +25% jump height
That's so dumb but so fun at the same time.
>>
File: 1450795537629.png (404 KB, 497x422) Image search: [Google]
1450795537629.png
404 KB, 497x422
I can tell you right now i never played modern tf2 and I played back in 2007 and it was better

hmm....
>>
>>321195698
They might suck on the surface, but i can guarantee you a lot of autism tier thought and maths has gone into them and most of them should be pretty sound.

>That's so dumb but so fun at the same time

It's the least used Spy non-reskin Knife, and although I do think it's balanced in a server with 12 players, once it gets to 32 you get real issues with dying to random spam.

So I added the buff for Spies who want to do their wacky trickstab shit, or like to jump up to sap things that have been built up high, get a bit more ability to do that [although they remain squishy as all fuck.]

>>321195605
It's just to make the Sun on a Stick LESS of a shit option when you don't have a Pyro around to set someone on fire for you.

Mathematically, it also has superior DPS to the Boston Basher over time with my buff once you get that third hit. A Boston Basher will kill a Heavy in 7 hits, while a Sun-on-a-Stick will kill them in 6 hits.

The Crit-A-Cola buff ties in with that, and is an attempt to make the SoaS at least viable as a combo weapon in pubs even when no Pyro is around. Drink your Cola, put out 6 mini-crit scattergun shots, then run up to someone and hit them 25% faster using the Sun On A Stick.
>>
>>321178175
wheres the optimization update to fix this bloated pos?
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.