[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: skellbros.png (2 MB, 1258x2134) Image search: [Google]
skellbros.png
2 MB, 1258x2134
Post your Skells and Mims and discuss this game.
>>
what the fuck is Mira?
>>
>>321170661
remodeled remains of the Bionis and Mechonis
>>
>>321170805
except that makes no sense since they were on earth
>>
>>321169082
I put all my skell weapons and arts on the first skell, is there any way to un-equip them without needing to buy more skell gear?
>>
>>321169082
Fuck I want a Wii U just for these mechs.
>>
>>321170661
It'll be explained in Perfect Works Vol 2.

For now, just assume it's the island from Lost and you're a sentient Mim.
>>
any reason to have more than 4 skells?

shit's fucking expensive
>>
>>321170879
except for the part where humans =/= homs
they are descendants of the Samaar who themselves could be what we know as homs or something entirely else.

Humans being from earth has absolutely nothing to do with the origin of Mira
>>
Thats some of the most retarded mech designs ive ever seen in a video games ever.
>>
>>321171269
Not unless you want to customise them to each character and give them special names and whatnot, although what are you doing with your probe grid if you're short of money/miranium?
>>
>>321171354
So what the fuck is Mira?
>>
>>321171370
this fucking game never gives me research probes but loves to shit out mining probes I don't need

I'm 90 hours in, done with the main quest and do a lot of exploring/side quests and only have like 50k revenue
>>
>>321171269
There's no reason to even have 4 if your ground build is good. Overdrive ground combat is a lot more fun than skell combat anyways.

Put your 3 party members in skells so you get a +60% defense boost and spam Ghost Walker + whatever your DPS rotation is. A proper Photon Saber build shits all over everything except super weapons.
>>
>>321171520
I have no clue how the fuck overdrive works, but that's my own fault for not researching it

I've seen vids where the game is completely broken though and I don't want that
>>
File: 1403511438304.jpg (28 KB, 400x562) Image search: [Google]
1403511438304.jpg
28 KB, 400x562
Any Ausfags managed to pick up a special/limited edition of the game?

>called up my local store to see if I can grab a copy of the LE
>they tell me nothing
>they tell me they only received TWO copies of the LE, don't even have any standard copies either
>call JB-HI-FI, they have nothing
>told me that they only got sent 4 copies of the LE and have none of the standard edition left
>this carries on for hours, calling up stores further and further away from where I am
>FINALLY fucking track down a copy of the LE that's from fucking buttfuck nowhere
>as soon as I get home from work tomorrow I have to drive two and a half hours there, pick up the game and drive back

Is it actually worth it or should I cancel?
>>
>>321170661
MIRA
FOURTH PLANET OF THE LYLAT SYSTEM
>>
>>321171646

If you're a fan of the first Xenoblade mainly for its exploration and combat, then this game shouldn't disappoint. Story-wise the campaign is much more leaner, though, I think they were trying to make the dialogue between characters you may or may not give a fuck about optional this time around.
>>
>>321171594
The only broken things are super weapons and arguably the Ares.90, but those are endgame super expensive skell shit.

You can't outright break the game with overdrive ground combat, but you get one hell of a power trip. So much ability spam. Ghost Walker is pretty busted against enemies lacking multi-hit abilities, though those are few and far between.

How to overdrive:
1. Get 2 Arts: TP gain XX augments or one of them and run the TP Overdrive skill.
2. Get something to extend overdrive duration by a few seconds, the base time is a little too low.
3. Fix the rest of your build so you aren't shit. Also pick up some stagger, knockback, flinch and launch resistance.
4. Spam abilities like Kenshiro and have infinite overdrive.
>>
TATSU TASTES LIKE POISON POOP.
>>
>>321171940
>breaking the game on purpose
>>
File: 2 girls 1 dog.jpg (100 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
2 girls 1 dog.jpg
100 KB, 800x450
who is the best character and why is it Cross?
>>
>>321172004
You aren't immortal. You actually interact with enemies.

Skell combat, especially super weapons or the Ares series, boils down to either 1 shotting shit and/or waiting for stupid long cooldowns. That's not fun.
>>
>want to carry on story
>constantly getting distracted by side missions even when I dont want to do them that much
>>
>all these bikinis
is there a single superior one-piece swimsuit in the game?
>>
>>321172464
>want to enjoy the story
>it's a jumbled mess of twists and no explanations
>>
>>321172138
>that video that kills telethia plume 500+ times
>i-its balanced you guys you interact with enemies!
>>
>>321172764
>want to talk about game on /v/
>people reply to my posts with passive aggressive baiting
>>
>>321172789
Name a jrpg that cant be broken. You can't.
>>
>>321169082
>Colors
>names
YOu have a 10/10 taste sir
>>
my 200+ save game is corrupt. I don't want to do the the skell license exam again..
Atleast I can change my name now from Cross to something else.
>>
>>321172983
shit nigga I'd stop playing
>>
>>321172983
Man that's the kind of thing that's put me off a game for at least a year.
>>
>>321172921
Why do you want to break the game and remove all challenge anyways? Retard.
>>
File: Hell Yeah.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hell Yeah.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>321172952
Thanks, man.
>>
So when I finally get my license, do they hand me a Formula, do I get a pick, or do I have to buy one?
What's a good first Skell?
>>
>>321169082
Can I make a sleek mech?
>>
>>321171520
I wish I could fight pharsis and telethia on the ground
>>
>>321169082

>AltEisen
>WeisRitter

Why do the Xenomechs always have german names? In Xenogears the Mech was named Weltraum
>>
>>321173012
>>321173062

I'll just use the scouting to hire my friend's 60 melee powerhouse to farm some Fearsome Ictus's for quick XP after getting the XX Exp Boost x2. It will be a cinch speeding through the game all the way to the beginning of Ch12, then and only then I might enjoy the game again. Fuck blackouts.
>>
>>321173070
How else is it possible to kill post game tyrants like telethia or gradivus?
>>
How do I target the different enemies parts ? I seem to do it randomly every time and want to know how i choose the part to strike.
>>
>>321171520

Gonna get this game for Christmas. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, but it's exciting me
>>
>>321173070
Thats not what I asked, retard.
>>
>>321173407
The only way is to move towards that part or change the camera angle

Good luck targeting heads on foot
>>
>>321173198
Formula, Urban, or Verus
>>
I've never figured out how to go from a level 30 Skell to 50 and 60. Buying skell-gear equips doesn't work so what the fuck? Is there a quest somewhere?
>>
It probably has been asked a million times but: When will I get the Skell License Mission ? I only know it's 30-40hours in.
>>
>>321171646
That artbook is pretty sick, as is the matte card, but the flash drive still locks your Y: Drive with no official fix from Nintendo and the sound files are executables, so no ripping. Really, it all depends how much you love Xenoblade.
>>
>>321173328
The names aren't from Xeno
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWv61XLTbDc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNIyV42L7ZE
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C4C.jpg (440 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C4C.jpg
440 KB, 1280x720
Finally got my 60 Mastema. Called him the YHVH Satan, gotta get a Zenith Cannon as a Megido Cannon replacement. Color scheme doesn't quite match Satan's SMT design so I gotta work on that.
>>
File: rabbitmechs.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rabbitmechs.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>321170895
Dont worry about that too much since the weapons on your first skell will end up weaker in the long run anyway. Just bite the bullet and buy fresh gear to start.
>>321173198
Why yes you can pic related
>>
>>321173658
Beginning of Chapter 9
>>
>>321173726

Oh
So is it like a trend in Japan to give Mechs german names or what? Because that seems to be quiet a coincidence
>>
>>321173639
You buy a level 50 skell
>>
Hoper the fuck do I craft the Prog Ares? Level 50 skells aren't doing the job anymore
>>
>>321173925
Farm Rewards Tickets and get cracking.
You can get Cores and Control Devices from Xe-Doms and Seidrs, and just buy everything else from the console because the drop rates are bogus, the only two Yggraliths in the game are insanely hard, and the Neilnail fight is bullshit.
>>
File: Oblivia View.jpg (397 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Oblivia View.jpg
397 KB, 1280x720
So what would you guys say is the best Super Skell Weapon. I have been rocking the lvl 50 Detonation F and it pretty much incinerates everything in the area. Drains fuel like a mother though
>>
Any tips for chapter 9? Can't get the big enemy skell down, anyone knows what part of it I should destroy so it can't do its Gravity attacks
>>
>>321169082
>WeisRitter
That is incorrect. Write it either WeissRitter or WeißRitter.
>>
>>321175957
10 char limit and no ß means that was the best I could do.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.