[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice. I loved Humongous Entertainment games as a ki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: header_586x192.jpg (110 KB, 586x192) Image search: [Google]
header_586x192.jpg
110 KB, 586x192
I need advice. I loved Humongous Entertainment games as a kid and still own my Pajama Sam games and... I actually pull them out and play them every so often

Steam has the "Humongous Entertainment Complete Pack" featuring 35 games on sale for 50% off at $50.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/42723/

Do I really want to pay for that?
>>
No you don't because they're free

Google "scummvm"
Then download any game you want off emuparadise
>>
You're life must be preatty empty if you want to play that.
That is to say I do enjoy Tietuesday's lps that talk shit about the game's nonsense
>>
>Paying $50 for a bunch of 15-year-old educational children's games

Do you REALLY think that's a good purchase
>>
>>321162405
yeah, I love scummvm! I wouldn't be able to play my Pajama Sam cd's without it.

I know I could do it through scummvm and you're right. Nostalgia is trying to take over.

Side note: loading from an actual CD and not from some dump lets you gain that horribly awful awesome loading times and disc spinning between every screen. It's great!
>>
>>321163074
If you know about scummvm why are you even asking about buying the games?
It'd be like buying snes game ports on steam
>>
>>321163246
Convenience.
I could throw away $50 at this, but should I? The answer is probably no, but... I'd kind of like to.
>>
Honestly, I think you should go for it. I bought them all at the same price a few sales ago and loved it, but I'm also a huge nostalgia fag.
>>
>>321163736
scumm is just as convenient
I'm not seeing your logic
>>
>>321162405
they aren't on emuparadise
>>
>>321164624
Do you really believe that? It's convenient to have all the games at a click of a button instead of searching around for compilations of the games and everyone seems to gloss over that the later games used a different engine not supported by scumm.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.