[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone explain what the fuck is happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (701 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
701 KB, 800x600
can someone explain what the fuck is happening
>>
See this is why we recommend you play Malk second. it's not to spite anyone especially butthurt Malk fans that say it's fine.

Your clan is insane neonate deal with it
>>
if youre too dumb to read between the lines then reroll something thats not a malk
>>
It's Malkav's blood, I don't have to explain shit.
>>
You never heard of split personality?
>>
>>321161885
I played malk first

I realized what was going on with my dialogue choices and I loved every minute of it
>>
>>321161756
First playthrough should always be anything but malk or nossie, second playthrough always malk or nossie (preferably malk)
>>
>>321161885
oh wait i'm the insane one?
i thought she was?
how do i save Jeannette instead of ivory...
>>
>>321161756
Baby's lamest waifu has a split personality.
>>
>>321162030
You're BOTH insane since you're both Malkavian.
>>
>>321162116
well the more insane one
no seriously i want to save the Jeannette personality
>>
>>321162287
Save both! Tourette master race!
Although if you got to this point without doing the right things you can't.
>>
>>321162576
well i guess ill load up the correct auto save
guide says i need pursuasion of 4 and to not give her the necklace and i tried not to but i somehow still did
>>
>>321162019

i played malk first and i was having fun

stop reposting that fucking meme
>>
>>321162812
And this idiot is struggling because he chose Malk for his first playthrough. What's your point?
>>
>>321161990
It's not so much the weird dialog but the spoilers in it, since Malks have some vague future vision going on. Kinda ruins the surprise a lot.
>>
>>321161756
The fuck is the werewolf blood? Gawky fucker keeps catching me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.