[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Decided to replay this game and then i realize, was it always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: mystery dungeon.jpg (14 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
mystery dungeon.jpg
14 KB, 200x179
Decided to replay this game and then i realize, was it always this frustrating?
>>
>>321161386
Your success largely depends on your starter and partner selection.
I can't remember which ones were good though it should be possible to beat the game with any combination.
>>
>>321162543
I've heard Bulbasaur is OP because of sleep powder/leech seed
>>
You probably just suck and don't grind as much.
>>
>>321162629
I also know mid to late game pikachu is the most broken thing since my life because agility makes it so you can attack up to 4 times per turn and it applies to your whole team.
>>
>>321162780
wait seriously? I've gotten Pikachu a few times on the personality tests but restarted each time
I would have kept it if I'd known this
>>
>>321162924
He learns it around level 30 so you should get it before the main story boss.
>>
>>321162640
Its just a bit too grind heavy though, and its not that I don't enjoy a grind in a game, but Its the fact I have to hear the same speech every dang morning from my partner that gets on my nerves.
>>
>>321163090
Well that's fine, just dont play it.
You were probably brought in by the faggots proclaiming it to be the best game ever or whatever.
It's not. It's not bad, but it's not great, it's just good if you're into the kind of thing that it specifically is.
The story is fucking juvenile too. It also isn't "bad", but when I see people here making it out to be heart of darkness or something it's hilarious. It reminds me of the "my little pony has mature themes" guys
>>
File: clint malarchuk.jpg (89 KB, 498x449) Image search: [Google]
clint malarchuk.jpg
89 KB, 498x449
>>321162543
EEVEE NEVER FUCKING EVER
>>
>>321163365
Really I mostly enjoyed it for the aftergame, mostly because it was basically mercanary simulator, but the annoying tedium you have to put up with with the "story" and 90% of the cast being annoying makes reaching that good part a test. Like walking through barbed wire to reach a free mansion
>>
>>321163629
You could probably just download someone's .sav file and use cheats to change your partner if you want to skip the story.
Or just use cheats to be strong and go through it quicker
>>
Time and Darkness are completely obsolete in every single way compared to Sky except for like what, two starters? Only play Sky if you are playing the gen 4 mystery dungeon games.
>>
File: first world.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
first world.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>321163764
Thats actually what I did my first time through, but then I was too strong for the aftergame I actually enjoy
>>
>>321163579
Eevee best starter.
>>
>>321164068
The game loved to only give me the useless starters no matter what I answered on the quiz

I got skitty like 3 times and meouth more than I can count
>>
>>321164068
Only if you're waifu fagging, mechanically it's one of the worst.
>>
>>321164068
Never tried Eevee as a starter but as a partner it is without a doubt the worst.

Fuck you Eevee and your Runaway ability
>>
>>321161386
it literally all comes down to your moveset
go for an electric type with thunderbolt/ discharge and shockwave
>>
well the games are highly lacking in options and variety when it comes to roguelikes
>>
File: Eevee.full.1774932[1].jpg (291 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Eevee.full.1774932[1].jpg
291 KB, 1280x1280
>>321164169
>>321164171
Stay jelly.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.