[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they hate us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (21 KB, 952x116) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
21 KB, 952x116
Why do they hate us?
>>
>a game I want isn't on sale WAHH!!!!

Get over yourself.
>>
Bizarre that it isn't on sale. They have another remaster coming out next month. It's just good business to discount it to get more people interested in Zero.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-11-19-59-43.png (125 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-11-19-59-43.png
125 KB, 1440x2560
>>321157621
>it's a "green text ends with wah" post
>>
>>321157715
The funny thing is that I was now willing to drop the 15 bucks that it went for in the autumn sale, which I wasn't then.
>>
>>321157518
You fags should prepare by emulating the first game, or even playing the other classic games instead. You'll appreciate the remake that much more if you do.
>>
>>321157927
I will appreciate my time more if I don't
>>
>>321157927
>play this shitty outdated crap first so you can enjoy the same exact shit with better graphics

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>321157518
The PC version is trash, you'll have a better experience if you emulate it on Dolphin.
>>
>>321161043
No you won't.
>>
>>321157621
It's been released on 20th Jan.
It hasn't been on sale once.
>>
>>321161043
LOL
no its great
only 4 on pc is bad
>>
>>321162031
Nope, the PC version is complete shit. They fucked up the pre-rendered backgrounds and the widescreen ruins the carefully composed camera angles.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.