[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Underrated gems this gen. Oh, and fuck the Best Friends for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: devils-third-boxart-na.jpg (280 KB, 1049x1500) Image search: [Google]
devils-third-boxart-na.jpg
280 KB, 1049x1500
Underrated gems this gen.

Oh, and fuck the Best Friends for trying to pass off the single player as being mediocre because they suck at fighting bosses.
>>
>>321148502
Glad I reserved a copy. It's not amazing, but if you like PS2 action games you may like this. The last fight wasn't very exciting but it fit properly.
>>
>>321148895
The game's fun in spite of it's problems. I really think the ideas were there: Let's hope Nintendo is interested in investing further in the franchise.
>>
>>321149523
Based on the production run, it's safe to say that NoA wasn't even interested in the first entry.
>>
>>321149523
I don't think that's going to happen, unfortunately.

I also feel like they should've removed guns, since you can already throw melee weapons. I think that would add more strategy to the game.
>>
>>321150139
Nintendo actually co-owns the IP now. I could see them working with them to fix the game's problems.

>>321149852
I'm not entirely sure it was NOA's fault that the game wasn't stocked correctly. I think it was due to retailers simply not ordering any copies.
>>
The ultra low stock amounts I like to think was an amazing gamble on nintendo's part at some level. Drum up enough interest from collectors and people on the fence to push them into a purchase out of fear of impending scarcity. Least gets the game on the internet's radar due to the low number of copies instead of getting entirely buried by Xenoblade and the minecraft announcement.

Most likely not though
>>
I really wish there was an option to have separate camera controls for 3rd person and 1st person, I prefer inverted controls for 3rd person.

>>321150338
I think it deserves a 2nd chance, Itagaki really just needs a budget and a good time frame to work withing (as seen in Ninja Gaiden/Black) NG was rushed and the whole game suffered from it. Itagaki's combat with Nintendo's polish would be amazing for a new project.
>>
File: title.jpg (232 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
title.jpg
232 KB, 1280x720
>>321148502
Best game this gen and nobody gives a fuck.
>>
Any news of a second print run?

I usually preorder original titles like this but I got tired of them dropping to 20 in a month.

Consider me cucked.
>>
>>321152926
I give a fuck. Operation 007-A was annoying, but I loved the rest.
>>
File: steam.jpg (495 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
steam.jpg
495 KB, 1280x720
>>321148502
Still hope IS decides to make the teased sequel regardless of sales. Unlikely, but I can hope.
>>
This thread may as well be retitled, "Nintendo's new IPs that sold terribly."

I haven't started on Devil's Third yet but I greatly enjoyed Wonderful 101 and STEAM. They were great, even with their problems.
>>
>>321152926
Bayo2 is way better
Though I'd like to see how they would develop a sequel, fix little things like making it easier to reform your group
>>
>>321154259
The concept was stupid and was trying too hard to be CUHRAYZEE
>>
>>321156256
>folk tales and literature are real

What's so stupid about that?
>>
>>321156376
I'm talking about the premise that was their selling point, the "Lincoln vs. Aliens!" thing, it's dumb and already done with the "Lincoln vs. Werewolves"
>>
>>321156628
Their selling point was always American heroes vs Aliens. Even on commercials it was marketed as book heroes vs aliens
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.