[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Ace Attourney? Im thinking about picking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x144) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 225x144
What does /v/ think of Ace Attourney? Im thinking about picking it up since I've heard good things. Which ones should I play, if any?
>>
>>321143128
Is pretty good, it mostly improves in quality story-wise after each game, although there is one early on in the series that is nearly dogshit with its episodes but I don't remember which.

Start from the beginning since you can play it on emulator anyway. You can play all the way up to Dual Destinies which you rip for free if you have a jailbroken iOS device, dunno about Android or Windows phones.

The game is definitely worth it, it's got some pretty tough "gameplay" if you can call it that.
>>
>>321143475
Okay, will do! I am running android, and figure that I can just torrent the ROM's. Sounds pretty fun!
>>
File: most comfy opponent.gif (31 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
most comfy opponent.gif
31 KB, 256x192
>>321143760
Ye sure, expect extra comfiness when you reach the one in the series with this guy, that's the second best one in the GBA line (if I'm not mistaken) in my opinion.

the best AA is the one that introduces best waifu aka Trucy
>>
Frank Sahwit
Redd White
Dee Vasquez
Yanni Yogi
Damon Gant
Richard Wellington
Mimi Miney
Acro
Matt Engarde
Dahlia Hawthorne
Ron DeLite
Furio Tigre
Dahlia Hawthorne
Godot
Kristoph Gavin
Alita Tiala
Daryan Crescend
Kristoph Gavin
Jacques Portman
Cammy Meele
Lance Amano
Calisto Yew
Quercus Alba
Horace Knightley
Patricia Roland
Dane Gustavia
Blaise Debeste
Raymond Shields
Ted Tonate
Florent L'Belle
Aristotle Means
Bobby Fullbright
>>
Play original trilogy (ace attorney, justice for all, trials and tribulations)
then you can choose between playing the 4th game (Apollo Justice) or the spinoff games (Ace Attorney Investigations 1 and 2, 2 not officially released but having a fan translation)

Be warned though, Apollo Justice, Justice for All, and the first Investigations are considered the worst games in the series, and you'll probably grow to hate at least one of them, but they're still worth playing through to the end
>>
>>321144530
That fucking last episode in Investigations...

At least best girlfriendo Kay made it completely worth it.
>>
File: 1356750259636.jpg (47 KB, 292x227) Image search: [Google]
1356750259636.jpg
47 KB, 292x227
>>321143128
It's a story heavy series, so just one thing to say:
LEAVE THIS PLACE UNTIL YOU'RE FINISHED WITH EVERY GAME IF YOU DON'T WANT EVERY SPOILER REVEALED.
GO NOW! LEAVE! WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS?
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND PLAY THE GAMES
>>
>>321145097
On it, anon
>>
File: 1416224136810.png (48 KB, 233x262) Image search: [Google]
1416224136810.png
48 KB, 233x262
>>321144172
>AJ
>Best AA game
>Trucy
>Best girl
>>
>>321145579
Hey man, I actually liked that twist at the end. Fight me, your shit waifu vs. my superior waifu.
>>
you're in a treat. Play the mainline games in release order, than if you like them play the Investigation games anytime after the original trilogy.
>>
>>321144525
subtle.
>>
>>321145646
AJ ending was the most flattest ending in the series, just like your waifu.
>>
>>321144525
You forgot AAI2's "Mastermind". Also, really?
>>
>>321145097
This pretty much, just to add that when I played I wasn't really prepared, but be ready for movie time playthroughs, no matter how I tried I never could keep under an hour.
>>
>>321145857
Whatever you say friend, you act like I care about your criticism over my opinions and tastes. ;^)
>>
>>321145879
He was right after Blaise Debeste, before Ted Tonate.
>>
>>321143128
it's sjw shit
>>
>>321143128
Ace Attorney>Justice For All>Trials and Tribulations>Apollo Justice>Ace Attorney Investigations 1>Ace Attorney Investigations 2>Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney (optional)>Ace Attorney Dual Destinies
>>
>>321145992
Shields by no means is the mastermind. The "Mastermind" isn't actually named there(you can name names if you wish), it's only Raymond Shields between Debeste and Tonate.
>>
>>321146163
So basically you believe the series consistently got worse over time? Why do you believe AJ to be better than AAI2, at the very least?
>>
>>321146180
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>321144525
XD
>>
>>321146180
The mastermind is the murderer in the 5th case who kidnapped Shimon Aizawa/John Marsh to get Blaise Debeste a guilty verdict, and is in fact Raymond Shields.
>>
>>321146264
It's the order he should play the games in.
>>
>>321144525
>Shields

are you fucking dumb
>>
>>321146280
>>321146328
...So where did this "Shields is the mastermind" thing even come from, or is it just some sort of joke about the English names overall?
>>
>>321146670
From the fact that he murdered Teikun O and tried to pin the blame on John Marsh, and kidnapped John Marsh to ensure Blaise Debeste got incarcerated for helping von Karma ruin his mentor's career.
>>
>>321146670
I don't know the exact origin, but it's probably either from speculation or misinformation spread before the game was fully translated
>>
>>321143128
the butler did it.
>>
AA6 info WHEN?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.