[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Should I buy this? My friends said it was great.
>>
>>321130964
Welp, I dun goofed.

So I got Star Wars: Republic Commando, but when I was trying to install a mod into it I accidentally deleted the contents of the save folder, and when steam verifies the local files, it says everything is fine.

Do I have to pirate it now?
>>
>>321130964
Absolutely. One of the greatest Star Wars games ever made.
>>
>>321130964
It's pretty fun, don't expect a long game. My favourite part is when you're split up from your squad and you each have to explore parts of a derelict acclimator
>>
>>321130964
Don't forget to pick up some bacta, soldier.
>>
I played it long ago. Was good.
>>
>>321131141
I did like 2 re-installs and that didnt work
>>
>>321130964
Shit yeah you should. I play it around Christmas time every year, for some reason I associate it with Christmas.
Not this year though. I've been horrifically depressed.
>>
>>321131987
Im sorry, if it makes you feel any better, were here for you.
>>
How much is it? It's a solid 4 hour game, but I think multiplayer is dead. The squad gameplay is some of the best I've ever seen and it has a ton of funny banter.
>>
>>321132313
The multiplayer is alive if you use Gameranger.

Though it has its ups and downs some days.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.