[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14
File: drtbxdrb.png (209 KB, 308x402) Image search: [Google]
drtbxdrb.png
209 KB, 308x402
why did any of you choose Kenny?
Reminder that Jane:
>Helped Clen kill zombies and went back to save her
>Taught Clem how to fight zombies in a more efficient manner
>Acts like a big sister to Clem
>Was right about Kenny going full blown crazy and turning into Carver 2.0

While Kenny on the other hand :
>Beats a kid almost to death
>Beats an adult to deat
>Beats anyone who doesn't agree with
>Beats Clem down when Sarita dies
>Will probably beat both Clem and the baby get older

Kenny is the abusive stepfather that nobody wants to talk about. Kenny fags are too beta to put him down.

Here is a nice video to go along
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGl12Sv9SNs
>>
She pretended she let the baby die so she could prove a point to Clementine.

It was fucking stupid and I regretted killing Kenny as soon as I found out.
>>
>>321131098
The baby was dumb. If you play the game as edgy Clem, it makes no sense for her to care about the baby. They should have just thrown it in the hole that Luke made because it's a worthless mouth to feed that would fucking kill you if it starts crying near walkers.

Killing the babby should have been the real end choice of TWD S2.
>>
>>321131098
but she was entirely right, kenny needed to be killed and the baby was in no real danger.
kenny was like that rabid dog in the first episode, needed to be put out of his misery.
>>
As I roleplay as Clem in the game I saw the big sister figure that knew how to take care of herself as the better choice for survival, rather than the broken old man.
>>
>>321131263
>the baby was in no real danger
She put the fucking baby in a broken down car when it was cold outside. How is that not dangerous?
>>
>>321131528
the walkers could not get into the car dude, she closed the door
>>
>>321132050
I was talking about the cold, dude.

Regardless, Kenny and Jane are both shit in they're own way. There's no right or wrong way to go about the final decisions. Personally, I went Clem and Babby ending after I found out that Jane was lying about the whole thing.
>>
>>321131263
>anger issues mean you need to be put down
If I was in that situation where it looked like she'd abandoned a baby to save herself, I'd have gone apeshit too.
Kenny's got problems, but Jane's manipulative, deceitful, and has abandoned others when it benefits her. I'd rather deal with rage issues than someone I can't trust.
>>
>>321132387
>If I was in that situation where it looked like she'd abandoned a baby to save herself
What's so unbelievable about a barely-covered baby dying after a car crash, in the middle of a blizzard, and surrounded by flesh-eating zombies? Besides, an infant is useless to your own survival unless you plan on eating it.
>>
I feel like Kenny's death is canon, just due to the emotional good bye. even though he was right about everything, did you guys go in without Kenny or brave the wilderness with him when they wouldn't let all three of you in?
>>
>>321132387
but kenny is an abuser, he hhurst clem, and can hurt the baby too.
he is in no state to take care of anybody, also Jane came back even when she did not have to.
>>
>>321130750
no matter which one you choose the next season will 100% kill them off anyways. you're better off simply choosing to go with no one.
>>
She was a cut throat bitch who would back stab anyone to increase her chance of survival since shes young and ruthless. Kenny was basically a dead man walking and basically kept going solely for the sake of clem and the shitty baby by the end and his end was by far the best ending
>>
>>321132050
They were in hearing distance from the baby. And Jane was most likely going to go back for the baby afterwards. I doubt the walker could get inside the car by the time they get to it.
>>
>>321132825
learn to spell first you fucking mongloid
>>
>>321133005
>She was a cut throat bitch who would back stab anyone

But she never backstabbed anyone. Sure maybe she would leave the group if she saw the group is breaking apart. But that's hardly backstabbing. She just saw Kenny as the one that will break it so she left for a bit, but then came back only for Chem.
>>
>>321133256
nice rebuttal.

Kennyfags everyone.
>>
Jane was the obvious choice.
Kenny was a psychotic old man willing to go full aggro at any opportunity. And from the way he treated Lee you literally know for sure that he's willing to drop anybody he claims to care about if it suits his immediate interest.
>>
>>321130750
>Honestly didn't expect Jane had hidden the baby, like a dumbass
>Killed Kenny because I thought he was too far gone
>Told Jane to go fuck herself and left with the baby when I found out

Jane's a possessive bitch and you know it.
>>
I chose Jane, and after the ending regretted my choice immensely. Went back and played the Kenny ending, it's light-years ahead of Jane's. Will be using my Kenny save in the next game, though literally nothing that happened will have any actual effect.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
If you pick jane you end up backtracking to that farm overrun with zombies that travel there often and at the same time get tons of people seeking resources who will probably, eventually kill you

if you pick kenny but stay at the fortress, you will most undoubtedly run into another zombie situation some day like in previous situations and everyone will die

if you pick kenny but reject staying at any fortress and stay with kenny you probably have a decent chance at surviving with him.

if you pick no one you will get destroyed as soon as someone bigger than you lowers a weapon in your general direction
>>
>>321132050
Walkers are known to force themselves against shit until it breaks.
You think they can't get into a car with a cracked window?
>>
When it gets stressful, Kenny takes his anger out on the closest thing all the time except his family. You see him lashing out in Season 1 at Lee and many others. You see it in Season 2 when he beats the kid and even shouts at Chem and others. Kenny has no self control and has anger management issues.

And fuck all you retards always using the excuse that Kenny lost his family. Everyone lost shit and that's no excuse to lash out on the closest person. Kenny is a loose cannon.
>>
>>321133953
>kenny is a loose cannon!
he is also the one who survived unless of course you killed him
>>
>>321133282
What she did with Kenny is clearly backstabbing.
He trusted her and she destroyed that trust. Backstabbing.
>>
>>321133885
I did the exact same thing, man. Almost popped a vein I was so mad at Jane.
>>
File: 1450773679134.jpg (3 MB, 3512x5000) Image search: [Google]
1450773679134.jpg
3 MB, 3512x5000
Here is the thing with Jane
she left
then came back

why?
>>
GIRL POWER CLEM
>>
What if I didn't get involved at all like Jane told me to, let her timer run out, then put Kenny down the moment it gave me another chance?

Clem's better off without either of them, even though I did enjoy Kenny's character more than any of the others in Season 2.
>>
>>321133918
>If you pick jane you end up backtracking to that farm overrun with zombies that travel there often and at the same time get tons of people seeking resources who will probably, eventually kill you

First of all, you don't know for certain that those people will try to kill you. And that place is actually pretty safe if you can refortify it again.

>if you pick kenny but stay at the fortress, you will most undoubtedly run into another zombie situation some day like in previous situations and everyone will die

That place is way safer than going off into the wilderness with Kenny, plus food and shelter.

>if you pick kenny but reject staying at any fortress and stay with kenny you probably have a decent chance at surviving with him.

You are delusional. You got way better chances being in some fortress than out in the open with limited supplies. Also he will start lashing out at you again once it starts getting stressful again.

>if you pick no one you will get destroyed as soon as someone bigger than you lowers a weapon in your general direction

This is the only thing I agree with. It's retarded to just go off alone taking the baby and having no supplies whatsoever or even direction.
>>
i chose jane because people who get upset when you pretended to kill the baby they were caring for is not a good person you can trust
>>
don't try reasoning with kennyfags

it's impossible
>>
File: 1449933038952.png (34 KB, 690x656) Image search: [Google]
1449933038952.png
34 KB, 690x656
>>321134493
>killing a baby shouldn't make a guy emotional
>>
>>321134258
Clementine is the only reason she came back. Not because she cared about her, but because she viewed Clementine as a replacement for her dead sister.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (142 KB, 1676x944) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
142 KB, 1676x944
>yfw I die in the next season in the first episode
>>
>>321134780
Nah, if Clem ever dies, it'll be at the very end of the Telltale storyline.
>>
>>321134117
> What she did with Kenny is clearly backstabbing.

Depends on your point of view. In the first place, when you see someone being chased by a hoard of zombies, then seeing her again later on, most sane people won't blame her. You know what kind of world it is. Only someone as insane as Kenny would start trying to murder that person for not being able to save the baby.

> He trusted her and she destroyed that trust.

It's not even a trust issue. Hes just delusional enough to see the baby as a replacement for Duck and got pissed off enough to go on the deep end to try to kill someone for not being able to save the baby.

Remember, this all happened before anyone found out the baby was alive in the car. So everyone assumes the baby is dead. But that's still no reason to try to kill someone considering the first thing you should assume is that a zombie killed the baby. So there was no reason to blame Jane at the time.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
did you feed the dog /v/?
>>
Here's the biggest difference between Kenny and Jane:
Kenny looks at Clem as "Someone to keep a live"
Jane looks at Clem as "Someone who can keep me alive"
>>
File: 1450733557163.jpg (22 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1450733557163.jpg
22 KB, 440x660
>>321135054
Yes.
>>
Jane is a lesbian
>>
>>321135078
>Kenny looks at Clem as "Someone to keep a live"
Which is why he abandoned her in the Howe's parking lot, why he didn't go with her to search for survivors, and why he ran away from her on the ice.

>Kenny a good boy he dindu nuffin
>>
File: Marty McFly reaches 88mph.gif (650 KB, 598x444) Image search: [Google]
Marty McFly reaches 88mph.gif
650 KB, 598x444
>>321135054
I did.
Then I left it to bleed out because of it's disobedience. Motherfucking dog, I gave you my food. I shared what I needed to survive with you. I pet you. and this is how you treat me? There's a reason why we trained you, you mangy beast. Without me you would be dead and lost. Just like right now.
Fuck you, dog.
>>
>>321135645
>Kenny has a moment of an emotional outburst.
>Compared to a sociopath that will literally devise plans to murder people in cold blood.
>>
>>321135002
But as far as Kenny knows Jane's literally just in it for herself. All he knows is that she's hates having people who depend on her evidenced by the fact she just leaves without a word to anyone but Clem after she and Luke fuck up massively and potentially get a girl killed.

When she shows up again Kenny isn't really all that hostile to her until Clem wakes up and their both just screaming at each for no reason that we see. Then when Kenny crashes the car the first person he checks on is Jane.

Then not too much later, Jane somehow loses a baby literally in her arms to walkers that are even slower than usual and she doesn't explain herself.

Look at this from Kenny's point of view:
>Only thinks of herself
>Willing to abandon others
>Already not liking the fact that the baby is around
>Loses baby to things slower than her
Wouldn't you be suspicious as fuck?
>>
>>321135752
Larry and Ben know all about Kenny's compassion
>>
>>321135787
>But as far as Kenny knows Jane's literally just in it for herself. All he knows is that she's hates having people who depend on her evidenced by the fact she just leaves without a word to anyone but Clem after she and Luke fuck up massively and potentially get a girl killed.

Which means Kenny is a retard considering Jane did come back for them AND SAVED THEM.
>>
>>321130750
Fuck you

As an argument to Kennyfags I always said that Janefags don't make threads to assert their choice because they know they're right. And you had to undo that.
>>
>>321136034
>AND SAVED THEM
No she didn't, she killed like one guy after the fight already started, someone else would have gotten him.
>>
>>321135787
>Jane somehow loses a baby literally in her arms to walkers that are even slower than usual and she doesn't explain herself.

It's a blinding blizzard where you can hardly see what's in front of you. One could of grabbed the baby from the front. Shit happens in this world.
>>
>>321135892
Kenny went out of his way save then mercy kill Ben though.
>>
>>321136181
> No she didn't, she killed like one guy after the fight already started, someone else would have gotten him.

nope. They were outgunned until Jane came back to turn the tide.
>>
>>321136283
Ben was the only character with enough balls to shout back at Kenny and talk some sense into him. Too bad he dies right after...
>>
>>321130750
Don't forget Kenny told an infected, one armed man to go find clem alone who had been kidnapped in a city full of zombies by a potential raper/serial killer/anything, all because Lee agreed that they should check Kenny's blood covered son for bite wounds
>>
>>321130750
>Life is strange in the beggining
>Kenny shows up
>UGH GIVE ME A MINUTE
>UGH OK
>UGH
>muh wimen characters ar always important
>Kenny wasn´t right about of killing that bitch fathers
>The only example "family over anything" is only when Kenny is not in his primer, still new to zombies and its just the first days of infestation
>UUUUUGH
>Leaving Carver, the dangerous man with an army that could just yell for help alive was what this retarded nigger though was best
>ARVO IS A GOOD GUY GUYS, EVEN IF HE LIED, ALMOST GOT MANY OF US KILLED AND THEN SHOOT CLEMENTINE GUYS KENNY IS THE BAD GUY
>My choices dont matter
No shit.
>Kenny
>A problem to those in the group
Yeah, he yelled once or twice, but everyone did. He was just the one in the new group that wasn´t in originally or he just was not a kid like Clementine. Of course they picked on him. Plus the fight between Kenny and Jane happend because of a reason.
>THEY WERE GOING TO END UP DEAD IF THEY STAYED WITH HIM EVEN IF IT NEVER HAPPEND
>KENNY ABUSES CLEMENTINE
This guy says too many words for his own sake. And its so obviously Tumblur.

Have a free view, faggot.
>>
File: 1441524589734.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1441524589734.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>321130750
Reminder that Jane:
>Helped Clen kill zombies and went back to save her
Kenny always helped kill zombies
Kenny always put everyone else before himself
>Taught Clem how to fight zombies in a more efficient manner
True, but she dealt with them just fine anyway
>Acts like a big sister to Clem
By manipulating her and being an edgy bitch?
>Was right about Kenny going full blown crazy and turning into Carver 2.0
This is just a straight up lie. Kenny actually has emotions to deal with, unlike Jane who is just a fucking sociopath.

While Kenny on the other hand :
>Beats a kid almost to death
Who? Arvo? He was a piece of shit. I would have killed him.
>Beats an adult to deat
Deserved it.
>Beats anyone who doesn't agree with
Deserves it, Kenny doesn't put up with dipshits and pussies.
>Beats Clem down when Sarita dies
This never happened?
>Will probably beat both Clem and the baby get older
Did he ever treat Katjaa or Duck badly?
>>
>>321136394
>Staying with Kenny at Wellington is objectively the best ending and the best part of season 2.

You don't get to go into Wellington if you decide to stay with Kenny. You're back at square 1. Kenny's quest for Wellington was a bust. It ended up splitting the entire group, getting a few people killed along the way. He was too stubborn to listen to others and stay where it's warmer.
>>
>>321136343
No they were not, she literally kills the very last guy.
Anyone could have taken that shot.
>>
>>321136553
>Kenny always put everyone else before himself

awww hells no. He leaves Lee to die or to fend for himself a shitload of times in Season 1. He is too quick to judge and kills the old man before anyone knows if he's still alive.
>>
>>321135892
>>321136181
Also good luck reviving Larry with no doctors around. People who have heart attacks still die in the hospital WITH doctors and medicine. And you think you can save an angry old man with nothing around?? Stay delusional.
>>
>>321136856
Jane just never came across as a well established character to me, it seemed like she just didn't have emotions at all. She really just shouldn't have fucking existed and brought based Molly back instead.

Sure Kenny made mistakes, He never left Lee to die in my playthrough, probably because I wasn't an asshole to him. I would have done the same to the old man, fuck taking risks like that.
>>
>>321136856
Like that time where no matter how you treat him in Ep 1 season one he saves your ass from Larry?
The same dipshit who asserts that if you fuck up ONE time, he's gonna kill you.
>>
>>321130750
>>Was right about Kenny going full blown crazy and turning into Carver 2.0

you mean how in the kenny ending he willingly gives up everything he cares about, surrending power to a group of unknowns, just to give Clem and the baby a shot at a decent, safe life?

how does it feel to be objectively retarded?
>>
File: 1449110735580.jpg (85 KB, 678x769) Image search: [Google]
1449110735580.jpg
85 KB, 678x769
there was an alternate option in the game code to leave AJ behind as well, but it was erased. I wonder why they did that?
>>
File: recettehate.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
recettehate.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>321136553
>Kenny always helped kill zombies
>Kenny always put everyone else before himself
These are simply untrue. I don't know why you're lying on the internet.

>True, but she dealt with them just fine anyway
This doesn't actually say anything.

>By manipulating her and being an edgy bitch?
By showing her what she was too young/naive to see and being a realist.

>This is just a straight up lie. Kenny actually has emotions to deal with, unlike Jane who is just a fucking sociopath.
Emotions are dangerous and they consistently get Kenny & others into worse situations than if they had done things rationally.

>A bunch of typical kennyfag shit
Disgusting

>Did he ever treat Katjaa or Duck badly?
No, but Kenny didn't blame them for his problems. Kenny blamed everyone BUT his family, including Lee, who did nothing but help him.

I'm sure if something happened to that stupid baby, he would manage to blame Clem and then kill her. Easily.
>>
>>321137357
Jane seemed like a credible "big sister" character to me tbqh.
>>321137637
They're either railroading the S3 story or they were too chickenshit to let a baby be killed.
>>
I didn't choose Jane because I relate to her too much. She's too inauthentic and self serving. She may have been a good partner but she's no replacement family member. Plus as I see it, Clementine has learned as much as Jane has to teach anyway, and she is already a better version of Jane.

Leaving with Kenny at Wellington is objectively the best ending and the best part of season 2. The main argument against Kenny is 'he's crazy' but he's just adapted to the way things are now and when he has someone to care about he's fine. Jane on the other hand I think was just born as kind of a cunt and ultimately it's always going to be about her above all others. Keep in mind The Walking Dead is relatively easy to survive in if surviving is all you want to do, seems to me Jane is after more.
>>
>>321137637
People don't like to think about dead babies.
I don't know why but they don't.
>>
>>321130750
>Clem don't interfere
>omg clem I'm losing interfere

>Jane pulled a knife, making it go from a brawl to a legitimate life threatening fight

>Jane could have ended it at any moment by saying "Wait I didn't actually murder a baby"

Jane wanted someone to die and she got it
>>
File: 1449887724031.jpg (16 KB, 370x191) Image search: [Google]
1449887724031.jpg
16 KB, 370x191
>>321137787
>people don't like to think about dead babies
>kids Duck's age are ok
>>
Jane a shit and is too cold, will probably just leave you behind if you have a sprained ankle and she can't be arsed to give you a shoulder.

Doesn't matter which one you chose because they've gotta make Season 3 work for everyone and that probably includes killing off the one you survived with within the first 5 minutes
>>
File: 1449891863096.png (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449891863096.png
67 KB, 1280x720
>>321137861
>Clem shoot us both, we are both retarded
and the game was saved
>>
>>321137712
Yea, Jane is the opposite of Kenny, she feels nothing and is too self-concerned about herself. She has total control of herself.

Kenny has no control over his emotions and can fly off the handle but at least he has emotions unlike that robot Jane. Kenny feels much more human than Jane.
>>
friendly reminder that kenny let hershel's son die by running away instead of helping.

never forgive, never forget
>>
>>321138294
hershels were doomed to die, why fight it?
>>
>>321138294
thats why he was the way he is in season 2. he realized he was too much of a coward in season 1 and never did anything. thats why he is always amped up in season 2, to protect the ones he loves from anything.
>>
>>321137637
Wrong.
There was an option to kill the nigger when he goes with his russian sissy, but got deleted with a patch in like a day, exclusive to the first day in PS3 I think.
>>
>>321138178
I agree. This is why I like Jane a lot but choosing between the two was a non-issue. It helps that Clem is very capable at dealing with strong emotion and bad situations, if she wasn't then going with Jane may have been a better option.
>>
>>321139309
Clem can be the brain while Kenny acts as the muscle, it all works out.
>>
>>321138409
OLD MEN
>>
File: 1447751735413.jpg (27 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1447751735413.jpg
27 KB, 321x322
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwc96osT5TQ

They should have left it in. I wanted to shoot mike in the game
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.