[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most realistic God game ever made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Is this the most realistic God game ever made?
>>
File: laughinggirlsomega.jpg (469 KB, 1459x820) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirlsomega.jpg
469 KB, 1459x820
>realistic God game
>God
>real
>>
>>321128736
the only good god game ever made. too bad it was buggy as fuck especially on the last map.
>>
Creature raising sim with realistic seven-story-monster-shitting-in-a-field-then-dying action.
>>
File: Milkman_Face.png (397 KB, 996x800) Image search: [Google]
Milkman_Face.png
397 KB, 996x800
>>321129836
>Being an underage who never played the Populous series
>>
>>321128736
It's the most fun I ever had playing a god game.
What happened to Peter Molyneux?
This and Fable 1, Dungeon Keeper were great games.
I tried playing Godus the other day and it was not fun and had that freemium stink all over it despite costing actually money to buy.
>>
i love this series, especially black and white 2 and its expansion
>>
>>321129836
What about From Dust?
>>
This and B&W2 are literally my favorite games of all time. WHEN THE FUCK is Lionhead going to make B&W3?

I played Godus too and it's not even close. B&W is like a supermodel and Godus is a fleshlight filled with sand
>>
>>321132605
Lionhead is too busy fellating their Fable team to make anything good ever again
>>
>>321129647
Get lost fedora tipper
>>
File: 2048.jpg (271 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
2048.jpg
271 KB, 2048x1365
>>321128736
I still am baffled by the amount of detail that went into that game.
Peter Molyneux is a big dreamer but poor executor. I had such high expectations for black and white 2 which felt rushed, which happened because of EA i'm assuming.
God games are the best.
>>
The Movies was also an amazing game that I sunk so many hours into. Lionhead was so creative pre-EA.
>>
>>321134665
>black and white 2 which felt rushed

That's quite the understatement, the game was released literally unfinished
>>
>>321136419
thats what was wrong with it?
Did they at least finish it in the expansion I never got?
>>
>>321134787
EA destroys everything it touches, I swear to god
Spore, Assassins Creed, The Sims...
>>
>>321136565
No, but that expansion was pretty much just repackaged cut content
>>
>>321136679
Assassins Creed is Ubisoft.
>>
>>321128736
this game was borderline unplayable when it came out. easily single digit framerates. still fucking amazed by it
>>
>>321137028
For some reason I thought EA owned Ubisoft, but looking it looks like they just have their fingers in eachother's pants
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR9NnGcB094
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.