[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oblivion Deluxe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: shiveringisles1.jpg (132 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
shiveringisles1.jpg
132 KB, 1024x576
So how the fuck do I get the Deluxe Content (Vile Lair, Mehrune's Razor, etc.) if I already own the base game on Steam?

Tried just buying the Deluxe edition, but was told I wouldn't receive a copy because I already own the game.

They aren't available separately either. What the fuck?
>>
>>321119354
idunno
>>
ask steam support, not /v/
>>
You made the mistake of not pirating the game. Better luck next time.
>>
Just play the better game - skyrim
>>
>>321119354
delete the base game from your steam account and buy the deluxe edition
>>
>>321119521
hue

>>321119354
>Tried just buying the Deluxe edition, but was told I wouldn't receive a copy because I already own the game.

>They aren't available separately either. What the fuck?

I got told this too when I wanted to get the complete Civ5 edition.
I'm going to pirate the stuff I don't have, fuck paying for shit I don't get.
>>
>>321119354
Works the same way mods do, just pirate them, or copy them off a Friend
>>
You can't see me, you can't see me.
Neither can he.
No one can see me.
>>
>want to play through and enjoy oblivion
>it's aged like milk and I can't stomach even more than 30 minutes of the shitty graphics, plastic characters, and terrabad animations
Any mods that fix this shit? content is so much better than skyrim, but it's aged so horribly.
>>
>>321119886
Oblivion Character Overhaul for faces
Duke patrick combat no recoil/Stoat Disembowelment simulator for anims.
textures and OBGE for graphics.

Also
>being a graphixwhore.
>>
where did /v/ pirate their deluxe content?

I just installed oblivion after finding the disk in a box in my closet. Got quests for all the dlc except for knights of the 9 and shivering isles.

When in game do I find out if I have them or not?
>>
>>321119886
>shitty graphics
>terribad

underage detected
>>
>not torrenting Bethesda DLC and just dropping it into the Data folder
>not torrenting Bethesda games in general

You deserve it honestly.
>>
>>321120247
>>321120570

I'm not a graphics whore by any means, but Oblivion is one of the fewest games ever that I've gone back to play where the graphics are so genuinely awkward that it actually turns me off from playing the game.
>>
>>321121150
I think the only real thing that really grosses me out when playing oblivion is the diagonal running not being a thing.
At least in morrowind it isn't as obvious with the super fucking weird animations anyway but holy shit oblivion dropped the fucking ball on that part.
I don't think mods ever fixed that either.
>>
>>321120390
You'll know if you have Shivering Isles just by looking at the map screen. There should be an undiscovered location icon right in the middle of Niben Bay, due southeast of Bravil.

To find out if you have Knights of the Nine, try going to the Chapel in Anvil. If a guard stops you, or everybody's dead inside, you have it.
>>
>>321119354
You have to just buy the GOTY edition of Oblivion. It's the only way to get them legit.
>>
>>321121753
Worst part about the PC version by far, even with a gamepad. Doesn't do that on the Xbox 360 version, but you know, no mods
>>
>>321122069
Does the 360 version automatically make the camera follow the direction your moving or something?
>>
>>321122304
No, your character always faces the direction of the camera, regardless of your direction of movement. The animations are weird, sure, but you can run in all directions, even diagonally.
>>
File: 1397381923814.jpg (32 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1397381923814.jpg
32 KB, 396x381
>>321119556
>>
OP you can literally just download those DLCs from MEGA. Just Google.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.