[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I came up with a shitty nuzlocke challenge for Pokemon. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: yes.png (13 KB, 1364x683) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
13 KB, 1364x683
So I came up with a shitty nuzlocke challenge for Pokemon.

The Champion's Nuzlocke

Rules:
-Only Pokemon that are in their basic stage of evolution or can't evolve (with the exception of Legendary or Mythical Pokemon) can be captured. (E.G a Pokemon like Electabuzz can be used in Generation 1 games, but not in anything after Generation 2, due to Elekid's existence. Note that you can still evolve them.)
-Everything is randomized. This includes evolutions, Pokemon you find, etc, etc...
-Can't use Pokemon Centers.
-If a Pokemon faints, it must be released or put into a graveyard PC Box.
-Can only capture the first Pokemon in each area. However, if the first Pokemon is not a Pokemon that is in it's stage one evolution, you can keep trying until you encounter one.
-You can only carry ten of each healing item at a time. (E.G 10 potions, 10, full restores, etc, etc)
-Shiny clause is not in effect. However, shiny first stage Pokemon can still be captured.
-You can only grind to the highest level of the last Pokemon of the next gym you need to face*. (For instance, if you were to this challenge in Leaf Green, and your next Gym was Misty, you could only grind up to level 21, which is Starmie's level.)
*If you accidentally overlevel (yes, this is possible) you can still use the Pokemon, but you can't use it until the others have fainted in battle.
-Pokemon must be nicknamed.
-Set battles only. (Meaning the game doesn't ask you if you want to switch to another Pokemon after you've defeated one. This can be changed in the options.)
-You can't switch in battle.
-If your randomized starters are all either their first or higher stage of evolution or a legendary, you can keep it in your party until you capture a basic Pokemon.
-METRONOME IS THE ONLY USABLE MOVE.

For an extra challenge, you can only use three Pokemon.

So, /v/, how much will I be ridiculed for this shitty idea?
>>
I dont really care to critique your idea I just wanted to let you know you must be autistic as fuck
>>
it seems pretty alright, somewhat generic for a typical nuzlocke build but you're pretty autistic for writing all of this ou-
>METRONOME IS THE ONLY USABLE MOVE
you're fucking stupid
>>
Someone have the pic from the last time someone did the nuzlocke?
>>
>>321117768
i know.
>>
>>321117557
TLDR: Squirtle is all you need. Zapdos is optional.
>>
>>321117825
aye, on the bright side, theres a low chance one might get Explosio-

>If a Pokemon faints, it must be released or put into a graveyard PC Box.

fuck.
>>
>>321117557
I'm also playing Pokémon. I hack in Rare Candies to skip grinding for the Elite 4.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 276x183
I beat the Elite Four with six Ledians. I can do this.

Someone hold my beer.
>>
>metronome only usable move
You might wanna get checked anon, you're probably mentally challenged
>>
>>321119065
yes, i am. this has already been stated by a previous anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.