[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This fucker needs to be in smash. He'd be perfect for Sm4sh's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Gene.jpg (65 KB, 292x287) Image search: [Google]
Gene.jpg
65 KB, 292x287
This fucker needs to be in smash.

He'd be perfect for Sm4sh's custom system.
>>
ignoring the fact that he will literally never appear in anything again, sm4sh's customs were literally designed so that they wouldn't need to make any new animations

I don't consider that a bad thing for the record though, just means the effort went elsewhere
>>
File: ehTw6[1].jpg (65 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
ehTw6[1].jpg
65 KB, 500x368
>>321116462
Anon,he is buried deeper than any capcom IP,along with amaterasu and viewtiful joe.
All we can hope is that someone straight up steal the gameplay of god hand and start a new beat em up revival.
>>
>>321117050
amaterasu and viewtiful joe both made it to marvel
>>
>>321117409
they probably were working on making their characters too early and showed them in trailers and stuff to pull them out after the closure of clover.
I'm too lazy now to check dates,so enjoy yourself if you want.
But we're talking about including them in 2016.I'm not saying it's 100% impossible,I mean fucking snake and cloud made it in.But I highly doubt
>>
>>321116462
Just hope for Nintendo vs Capcom
>>
>>321118192
Well, Joe was in TvC since most of that game's cast was "Hey, who is this character?".

God, MvC3's cast was a fucking joke. Still fucking blows my mind that a Capcom crossover game exists with no Mega Man. Or even fucking half of the characters from THE FIRST MVC.
>>
>>321117409
Wasn't Gene going to be in MvC3 but he was scrapped for Ammy?
>>
>>321118468
He was allegedly going to be in UMvC3, but Capcom shit the bed with adding more characters.

Capcom can say that the disaster in 2011 fucked up MvC3, but that's bullshit.
>>
>>321118854
In any case i think Joe or maybe even Dante would have a better chance on smash
>>
File: 1450060116223.png (172 KB, 240x289) Image search: [Google]
1450060116223.png
172 KB, 240x289
>>321119063
>the day will come where featuring dante from the devil may cry series gets stuck on the front of a nintendo game
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.