[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I could have bought myself shadow of mordor, instead I bought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
I could have bought myself shadow of mordor, instead I bought all of my friends this.
>>
Nice blog. Subscribed.
>>
I hope they thanked you.
>>
6/10 would buy again
>>
>>321111705
I came home the next day to see that my friend spent his entire day off playing it.
>>
>>321111880
It's good man, I did the same fucking thing, it's addictive. My number 2 on my goty list.
>>
>>321111553
>Buying Shadow of Mordor

you dodged a bullet there pal.
>>
>>321112176
*tips*
>>
>>321111880
That's good. I found it worth playing through, got it last sale.
>>
>>321112176
I played that game for 4 hours and there were orcs everywhere, as far as the eye could see, it was fucking boring. At least with Batman it was fun being Batman and the world was great, Orcdor is just drab and more drab, it was extremely mediocre, Huniepop was the better choice OP.
>>
File: nikki2.jpg (156 KB, 892x727) Image search: [Google]
nikki2.jpg
156 KB, 892x727
>>321111553
>>321111880
You're a good person. A very good person.
>>
>>321112461
oh it was. the best choice
1. I got atleast like 3 days out of it
2. I get to harass my friends about the fact they played it
3. I get to keep asking my friends who they think is best girl
>>
Epic win dude, hope you post this on reddit.
>>
Anyone wanna go for a slice of pizza later?
>>
YOU CAN'T EVEN KISS THE GIRLS
>>
>>321112739
Despite coming off as a total bitch I actually like Audrey.
>>
best bought from steam or gog? Thought I'd heard something about one not having a patch or some such rubbish.
>>
>>321111553
you monster, unforgivable scum
>>
>>321113931
You can patch the Steam version. Developer even posted how on Steam.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/339800/discussions/0/616198900649668367/
>>
>>321113931
I think the steam one is better, and you can patch it manually if it doesnt have it
>>
>>321114208
>>321114267
Cool thanks anons
>>
>>321113842

I think Audrey is supposed to be some actually pretty pure girl with a disgusting front she puts up. I mean just listen to her cute giggle on dates.
>>
Good, because shadow of mordor is shit.
>>
FUCK THESE BIRDS

Considering this is one of the better games I played this year 2015 (the latter part especially) was shit for games.
>>
>>321114559
Np. Enjoy.

>>321114585
Yeah, she clearly has a wall and an image she wants to preserve, shame there isn't a sequel of sorts and the next game is a totally different thing.
>>
Fuck this game because it was addictive as fuck but I just pirated it so it's alright
>>
>>321115082

I would not know how you would make a sequel to a game where your goal is just to play some combinatoric puzzle to fuck some girl.
It was self-contained and I think it also was alright that way, getting another part whicj is basically the same with some other girls, or even some continuation with same girls would not really be necessary imo.

I would like to keep it as a nice little game in my head which granted me some solid faps.
>>
>>321116245
Similar game, different guy and girls with some cameos or even make an otome version were you play as a girl after guys. I agree that what it offered was pretty solid.
>>
>>321116467

Hmm, yes expanding on the principles of the first could be done, but I do not know how far it can go without seeming like a glorified DLC. Maybe the new thing will have its own merrits, who knows.
>otome version where you play as girl after guys
Thats a wildcard for the creator, do not think that there is enough of audience for that.
>>
>>321111553
I want to be your friend
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.