[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pic related is on sale for $5 There's literally no excuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
>Pic related is on sale for $5
There's literally no excuse not to pick one of the best RPGs of all times.
Don't forget to update it with wesps unnofficial patch 9.4.

>inb4 hurr durr just torrent it
Stop, get a job.

P.S. don't open it
>>
Ok Done :)
Why is it $5 though? desu should only be $1-2 considering the age.
>>
>>321096445
What the hell is going on here? Nobody ever met you in this game except for the past one to two years ever its release was a cult status and now it is being heralded as the equivalent of Planescape Torment and Baldur's gate 2... Literally meme word of mouth spread out of nowhere all the developers trying to double dip on sales or does the hidden shill juew just have a new agenda
>>
File: portrait.jpg (315 KB, 854x1024) Image search: [Google]
portrait.jpg
315 KB, 854x1024
>>321096445
I've lived to see the day where some faggot would actually shill for VtMB on steam instead of saying one should pirate it because of plenty of good reasons.
I immagine living all eternity must turly be a curse which would drive somebody mad.
>>
>>321096445
>giving free money to Activision for no good reason

The devs won't see a dime of that since their company is defunct. All you are doing is giving money to the people who essentially forced them to make the game worse than it could have been.

Good going OP.
>>
so the dev puts thier game on steam, but they are too lazy to make an official patch that goes thru steam?
>>
>>321097493
>so the dev puts thier game on steam
They didn't.
>but they are too lazy to make an official patch that goes thru steam?
Well. Seeing as their company is dead it would be pretty hard.
>>
File: 1355389811947.jpg (503 KB, 577x797) Image search: [Google]
1355389811947.jpg
503 KB, 577x797
>>321096841
>>321097493

After the antediluvian of faggots that is OP come the newfags.
Kill yourselves.
>>
>>321096841
>>321097080
>>321097147

Reasons vidya is dying:
>1) Microtransactions
>2) Pirating

No, literally fuck you people. I'm not "shilling" for anyone, shit, I wish I was getting paid to hype this game. I've been doing it for years now for free.
Not everyone are basement dwellers who can't afford to take money out of their Hot Pocket and Mt. Dew allowances to buy games. There are legitimate people who browse this board looking for a good hidden gem and this is it.
Riot bought the rights to White Wolf and we're getting our World of Darkness and future titles. Just take it down a notch, fags.
>>
I'll do you guys a solid and get this out of the way for you.

"WAAAAAAAHHHH! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! GO TO VEE GEE!!! WAAAAAHHHHH!"
>>
>>321097791
Why would you pay for it though?
You are essentially rewarding the people who helped kill the developers.
>>
>>321097791
Free shilling is still shilling.

The money goes to activision and valve.
Both don't care about this game, heck they don't even fix an error which is present since death of windows xp.
They don't hold the IP anymore either, you are literally funding hats and the new CoD.
End you miserable life.
>>
>>321097791
Riot? I thought it's Paradox. Riot is way too incompetent to do anything good.
>>
>>321097658
so Op wants us to give money to some faggots who didnt make the game? why?
>>
>>321096620
agreed, this is just activision being greedy.

besides i still have my discs when i bought it on release
>>
This game sucks anyway.
>>
>>321098667
Because he's retarded.
>>
but I just finished it again
>>
>>321098537
Yeah. It's Paradox.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/10/29/paradox-white-wolf/

I would be excited but Paradox has been pretty shitty lately, and all their games that is not a sequel to a Grand Strat eventually gets cancelled.
>>
>>321096445
>buying a game with money that goes 100% straight to activision
>>
>>321098537
You're right, my b, sorry for the mistake.
>>
Are gangrels good at stealth?
>>
File: neckbeard.jpg (23 KB, 576x436) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.jpg
23 KB, 576x436
"Don't give money to Activision, fucking fag go kill yourself hurr durr shilling"
>>
>>321099603
worse than nos or malk but just as good as every other clan
>>
>>321099695
>upset some people actually care about games on a video game board
>>
>>321097791

Don't respond to people who use the word "shill"

They're likely retarded teenagers who picked it up during their trip to /pol/ to post "POO IN LOO" at every Indian flag they see.

/v/ has the biggest collection of mindless parrots I've ever seen, and it's best to just fucking ignore them, because they'll never learn to stop being shit.
>>
>>321097791
You're literally putting money down a trash shoot.

The developer is long since dead and the IP was left to die in the ditch until CCP took it and then it was going to die just as long until Paradox took it.

There's nothing wrong with pirating.

We've been pirating floppies since 1988. Probably longer than that really.

Vidya has been dying because of shitty business practices not because of pirating. If pirating was that bad, then we wouldn't have any games.

Look at SF4. It was one of the most pirated games in years. It still spawned multiple financially successful rehashes, spin off game AND a sequel.

You just have your pompous head in your arse.
>>
>>321097147
What happened to the development team? it was a good game so I assume they went on to other projects at new companies but not really sure.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.