[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New ZE3 character art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: drsigma.jpg (34 KB, 550x760) Image search: [Google]
drsigma.jpg
34 KB, 550x760
New ZE3 character art
>>
Looks fine anyone else?
>>
hope this game doesn't have the shitty 3d models from VLR
>>
happening
>>
Glad Siggy is wearing normal clothes.
>>
Well dressed.
>>
>>321091460
Looks like a shitty webcomic
>>
I wanna fuck Sigma so hard. Phi is still better though
>>
https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/679392207820865537
http://www.tweetface.co/index.cfm/user/show/code/CURKpOAip
ATTENTION PEOPLE OF THE WORLD

It has been more difficult than anticipated to smuggle information out of Dcom regarding the viral Zero Time Dilemma, but we at Crash Keys have finally obtained the most bare bones of details that should prove useful to surviving the coming apocalypse. It is necessary to reveal everything in small doses as to avoid detection, but we can share the first piece now. Stay alert for future communiqués.

Remember, the threat is real.
>>
>Participant 9
Is this the beginning of a countdown showing off all the participants? How often are we gonna get these?
>>
Fuck

I don't like it
>>
File: ZTD-Key-Art.jpg-Updated.jpg (97 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
ZTD-Key-Art.jpg-Updated.jpg
97 KB, 495x700
>>
>>321091460
Well Sigma no longer looks like a mechanic.
>>
>>321091460
How meta is the ending going to be?
>>
Why is this serie's art so fucking inconsistent
>>
File: siggy.jpg (208 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
siggy.jpg
208 KB, 500x703
Looks more like the original Sigma design with a haircut and new clothes.
>>
>>321097593
This art is better but
>>321091460
this art is closer to Nishimura's and better to base models off of for consistency. Glad they listened to the fans but I wouldn't mind if they used the original art for promotional purposes, like the game case for instance.
>>
>>321097891
Kinu Nishimura isn't the artist this time.
>>
ART IS FIXED
NKW WE ONLY NEED TO CONFIRM NO 3D MODELS AND ZE3 IS GOAT
>>
>>321091460
>>321097593
>>321097909
>tfw Sigma is no longer BAD
>>
File: 1446935142683.jpg (23 KB, 249x265) Image search: [Google]
1446935142683.jpg
23 KB, 249x265
>>321091460
THat's some solid fucking character design right there.

>a dude
>in a shirt and pants
>oh but his shirt has an insignia on the right tit so it's TOTALLY UNIQUE

Kek. Fucking garbage design. 10/10 on the philistine scale. Utterly plebeian.
>>
Meh. I liked the promotional art better.

Looking back on it, I'm not so sure I like how ZE is turning into a series. As long as it ends up not being another Nonary game rip-off, I think it should be fine. AB Games was pretty bland.
>>
>>321098368
Not every character needs to be wacky and zany, jesus.
>>
>>321098249
There will be 3D models, don't get your hopes up. I never hated the models personally, they weren't AA5 tier animations but they worked, not severely worse than the sprites.
>>321098507
It's not a "turning into a series," this is the last one. Also
>AB Games was pretty bland.
your opinion is shit.
>>
>>321098368
Not the best in the world but it's better than going too far in the other direction like a certain other portable VN series.
>>
>>321098918
AB games doesn't improve on the Nonary formula. How is it not shit?
>>
>>321098656
There are ways to make characters look casual, but still unique and well-designed, m8.
>>
>They caved in to weebshits

THIS ISN'T FAIR!

THIS WAS OUR GAME!
>>
>>321099195
Pic not related
>>
>>321099195
IT'S A FUCKING 70 YEAR OLD IN A 20 YEAR OLDS BODY WHAT DO YOU WANT HIM TO LOOK LIKE
HE EVEN CUT HIS HAIR TO NOT BE ANIMEISH ANYMORE BECAUSE HE IS OLD AND STRAIGHT EDGE
>>
>>321099115
I'm not sure what this is about "improving." They were interesting, that's all that was needed. Lots of tension in a lot of them, and changed the cast dynamic in every route. It was lots of fun to be pitted against a different person multiple times, revealing their character and motivations little by little.
>>
>>321099413
He's old? Give him some suspenders and an old flannel shirt. Wow that sure was difficult. Don't just put a 70 year old in chinos. Old people don't wear chinos. They wear long johns and vagabonds. Put some THOUGHT into your character design, jeez.
>>
>>321099413
>IT'S A FUCKING 70 YEAR OLD IN A 20 YEAR OLDS BODY
Is it? Isn't ZTD Sigma his VLR self? I'm not looking at that damn chart again.
>>
>>321100309
ZTD tells the story of what happens when Old Sigma is in young Sigma's body, revealing how he loses his arms and eye and such.
>>
>>321100518
Now it's coming back to me, I think the secret ending is the timeline where Sigma is supposed to create the moonbase, cure Radical 6, and the third Nonary game again, and then go back to his body before the Mars test site. Right? I only just finished VLR for the third time a couple months ago, I shouldn't be forgetting this.
>>
>>321091460
wow! i dont fucking care!!
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.