[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this 3DS XL but it's unopened. Should I sell it and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
I have this 3DS XL but it's unopened. Should I sell it and get a New 3DS XL? Is it worth the difference?
>>
>>321085718
Give it to me
>>
If it's under 9.3, you can install CFW and stuff.

Honestly I like the New 3DS XL, but I feel that it differs from person to person whether or not the upgrade is worth it to them. There are next to no exclusive games sans Xenoblade and if you already played it on Wii, you aren't missing much except for the portability factor.
>>
With the new 3ds you can play older titles with 3d effect on with no negative impact on performance.

Games that run like shit like Code of princess and MGS3 become solid 60 fps even with 3d on. Other games that ran fine but have lower fps with 3d still maintain the 60 fps.

>inb4 some 3ds scrub calling me a liar
>>
File: reggie-fils-aime-shrug.jpg (76 KB, 1148x764) Image search: [Google]
reggie-fils-aime-shrug.jpg
76 KB, 1148x764
>>321088598
Lies
>>
>>321088598
All lies, it doesn't boost performance on past games, just reduces loading times. If it plays like shit, Pokemon battles come to mind, it'll still be shit.
>>
>>321088893
And there it is, the scrub.
>>
>>321087390
So with higher than 9.3 I'd have to wait for Sky3DS to pull their head out of their asses?
>>
>>321085718
No point with N3DS XLs unless you really like MH.

It's 95% identical to the OG XL, and it's too late to get new one with 9.0/9.2 or with IPS. You also need a screwdriver to access your microSD.

Stick with the OGXL if it's under 9.3, pirate games forever. I imagine it'd be awesome for emulating too because of Virtual Console and whatever else. Sadly I will never know the joy of CFWs until 9.9 happens.
>>
>>321089152
By how much though? Like from 2 seconds to 1 second? How the fuck are there still loading times on modern game hardware? What the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>321089645
The games are already being loaded from flash storage, so the loading times are already rather insignificant.
>>
>>321089571
Any way to check which version without opening the thing?
>>
>>321085718
So basically the New 3DS XL was an excuse for Nintendo to have even stupider marketing with another dumb naming convention and native Amiibo support while simultaneously fucking over all of their resellers
>>
>>321089152
Another retard scrub that knows nothing about what their devices can or cant do.

I bet you also watch ads on your phone and dont have it rooted/jailbroken.

I could expect technological illiteracy on many boards but it still surprises me that a board that spends 90% of their days with tech devices still dont know that there is most in your devices than what the manual actually tells you.

The new 3ds can use the new cpu 100% with older games in order to improve the performance up to solid 60 fps on all titles. A shame you are a retard and ignore a basic fact of the device you own.
>>
>>321089152
>pokemon battles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxghCDbDiDc

Btw this works on every fucking firmware up to 10.3
>>
>>321085718
Sell it and buy a Wii U or something. The 3DS is dead as fuck.
>>
>>321089768
serial code on the box, I don't remember what the thread/forum was, but there was a compilation somewhere where people contributed their findings

don't know how much different it would be for a limited edition 3DS.
>>
>>321088598
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>321090861
Do you have proof of this?
>>
>>321091565
No. Keep being retarded.

>>321091427
You too. But at least Im retarded with my games playing at 60 fps
>>
>>321091565
See
>>321091118
>>
>>321091935
>>321091118
That's overclocking though. Of course it COULD but it simply doesn't on its own.
>>
>>321091838
So it's definitely worth getting a N3DS?
>>
>>321091165
Already have Wii U
>>
>>321091284
tx bruh
>>
Wtf they actually have some N3DS with TN and some with IPS on the same SKU and model #s? What the fuck is wrong with this company
>>
>>321088598
you forgot the whole needs homebrew for this actually to work thing
>>
>>321091165
>Wii u
>not dead
>>
>>321094012
Wii U is dead af but has way better titles than Xboner and Ps4 combined. God the state of the industry sucks complete ass nowadays
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.