[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the ending of this feel rushed to anyone else? I got to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: jc3.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jc3.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
Did the ending of this feel rushed to anyone else? I got to the end today not knowing I was at the end feeling like there was more to do before finishing off Di Ravello
>>
Nobody?
>>
I cant even progress the story anymore. Bitch tells me to liberate 2 more places but I already did them while back.
Can't I just go to other side of the map and liberate random locations there? Seems like I fucked up and now I'm stuck.
>>
>>321084745
>I cant even progress the story anymore. Bitch tells me to liberate 2 more places but I already did them while back.

fuck I'm so afraid of this shit, I fucking hate when open world games give you mission objectives that you can do while not being on the mission for exactly this reason
>>
>>321084924

Yea idk man some google search gave few results where players are stuck. When I got the game I went straight to main city and biggest military base. Not that JC3 is playable on PS4 yet but fuck this is stupid. I have liberated everything in area and liberating other cities doesn't progress the story atm. I even did stupid ass minigames which just kill the fun for good. Never again.
>>
>>321083564
>what the fuck it's just a bavarium helicopter
>can i just pull it down?
>try to
>doesn't work
>shoot some rockets at it and see it does piddly damage, I've only got maybe 1/5th or so off the health bar
>try to tether it to the ground again
>flip it over, it BOUNCES off the ground and flies off horizontally towards one of the volcano walls
>bounces off the terrain a few times while failing to get upright, loses no health
>shield goes down and it smashes into a slope and explodes, taking the whole lifebar to 0

underwhelming and boring as a whole, but holy fuck did I laugh
>>
>>321085417
man I did so many of those things, I'm going to me livid if I get stuck
>>
>>321084745
It means 2 provinces, not towns/bases
>>
How long did you let Di Ravello speak?
>>
>helicopter boss
>kill him
>that's it
>no secret ending
>>
>>321088319
I shot him as soon as he got all sad
>>
>no bases in a province left
>its still red

... and now?
>>
>>321088662
Look at the outlines of the province, chances are there's an oil rig out at sea
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.