[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that this is released how likely is it that we'll get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lmao.jpg (85 KB, 1018x538) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
85 KB, 1018x538
Now that this is released how likely is it that we'll get it on PC?
>>
why are pcfags such desperate weeboos ? honest to god serious question. I remember these games being a sign of how bad the japanese console industry was at that point. and now suddenly they are coveted ?
>>
>>321075748
Considering it's literally just a bundle of existing games, not any more likely than before.
>>
>>321075748
Why would anyone buy this? Buying each separately is cheaper
>>
I'd say that's pretty good value considering these games never fucking go on sale. I doubt a PC release though, I haven't seen any indication that Tecmo Koei would do this and honestly after tokiden kiwami on steam, I wouldn't expect it to actually be a good port ether.

Makes more sense getting a pstv and a small memory card so you can play them 1 at a time.
>>
>>321077284
>I'd say that's pretty good value considering these games never fucking go on sale.
Meruru and Rorona+ are 15 each right now on EU
>>
NEVER EVER
>>
>>321076998
What's $40 multiplied by 3?
>>
>>321077545
You're not going to buy a 5 year old game new for 60 bucks each. And with Steam sales and what not, these games go down to $20 each at most.
>>
>>321077458
Well shit, I ain't in euroland. Every other time it's good value then, just not now.
>>
>>321077684
>Steam sales
They're not on PC
>>
>>321077684
Tecmo Koei hardly puts their shit on sale on steam as well, the shit port that it tokiden is still like $60 and it's just a jank port of the vita version and not the ps4 version. You have to remember just because it's on a PC doesn't mean the people behind it know what the fuck they're doing. I've already gotten these games during their rare $20 sales on my vita and are still chipping through them as well.
>>
>>321078471
>and it's just a jank port of the vita version and not the ps4 version.
IT's literally the PS4 version copypasted on steam.
>>
>>321079036
But it isn't, ps4 version is higher res and runs smoother.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.