[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /v/, what was your most disappointing games of 2015?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
Related video:
https://youtu.be/6hmX3i8eAIw
>>
Fallout 4 is the only acceptable answer.
>>
>>321071951
Why is that?
>>
>>321071951
Fallout 4 was disappointing but it was still a good game. Not as good as New Vegas but better than 3. It was just dumb downed way too fucking much.
>>
>>321072303
I can agree to that, guess I am waiting for all the worthwhile mods to come out.
>>
It's not been a great year.
Games I bought on release:
>MGSV
>Mortal Kombat X
>Batman Arkham Knight

I've had my fun with MGSV but it was clearly unfinished and the story was lackluster.

The other two were just terribly ported to PC. Waiting to upgrade my rig before giving Arkham another shot, I feel like I've been out of the MKX loop for too long to warrant getting back into it (I beat the story and a few towers). Shame really, I loved MK9.
>>
>>321071648
>Shilling jewtube channels
Just post your opinion on the dissapointing games and leave it at that. will you please?
>>
>>321072476
I feel sorry for those last two. Bad bad ports.
>>
>>321071951
My expectations for MGSV were far higher than FO4, so regardless of which turned out to be the worse game (still MGS imo) it was definitely the most disappointing
>>
Does anyone here know if MGO is any good?
>>
>>321072404
Disappointing nowadays is often "I thought it would be an easy 10/10 but it was just an 8/10". I expected about as much as I got being that I was already worried about all the changes they made before I even played the game. I liked the weapon modding, the power armor, the enemy redesigns, and maybe the crafting but I pretty much hated all the other changes, especially the leveling/perk systems. Fallout 4 is otherwise pretty much what you'd expect from a Fallout game, a good game you can sink over 200 hours into. The Witcher 3 did almost everything much better though and they didn't need constant radiant/fetch quests and other filler content to pad their game.
>>
>>321071951
This
>>
>>321072874
nope its shit compared to MGO2 and is boring/laggy as fuck
>>
>>321072991
Fuck.
>>
>>321072096
- Graphic wise it was really bad. I'm not a graphic whore by any long shot but using these graphics in a 2015 game was just unacceptable to me.
- Companions were often nowhere to be found or didn't contribute to fights at all.
- I didn't like the gunplay and I certainly didn't see the Destiny inspiration.
- Game is hard if you don't invest in gun nut and science, but too easy if you put a few point in them. Really unbalanced.
- Lots of bugs and glitches, like quest givers just teleporting away to God knows where. The castle quest comes to mind where Preston just teleports to the other end of the map and you have to go get him or sleep a long time.
- Unpolished and bad animations that influence the combat negatively.

It has some good points like fun details in the world. I can forgive the lack of rpg and dialogue because that's pretty much where the industry moved to. My biggest gripe is the apologists, who don't care about the issues because "it's fallout man come on". When I first played it I was shocked and convinced this game would kill Bethesda. I was even more shocked when I found out it got perfect points and people like it. Maybe I'm too harsh on the game or my standards are too high but in my book the game is tied with Other M as worst game ever made.
>>
>>321073087
Worst game ever made? I don't believe that but it is a pretty meh game.
>>
>>321073087
The game is definitely way too easy. Even Legendary Albino Deathclaws are easy as hell unless you've somehow fucked up your perks. I remember being much more terrified of even normal Deathclaws in New Vegas.
>>
>>321073428
What were those monster things with the large tongues? I forgot what they are called.
>>
>>321073541
Centaurs?
>>
>>321073795
Can't remember, they looked like the falling cage boss thing from RE4.
>>
>>321073541
Centaurs? They weren't in Fallout 4. That's another problem I have with the game, there's virtually no new non-human enemies. Just Bloodbugs and Stingwings. New Vegas added a bunch like Nighstalkers, Nightkin, Lakelurks,Cazadors, Geckos, and different types of Deathclaws.
>>
>>321074185
Yeah that sucked.
>>
>>321071648
>Uses Undertale OST
Kekadoodledoo
>>
>>321071951

Speak for yourself cunt. I've spent more time in Fallout 4 in a week than I have on the Witcher in 6 months.
>>
>>321075673
Buh......how!?
>>
>>321072303
I wouldn't even go that far

There's nothing to do outside shooting stuff and the shooting still isn't even good
>>
>>321075883
Well there's your problem, you're playing Witcher and not Witcher 3.
>>
1-fallout 4
2-fallout 4
3-fallout 4
>>
>>321076338
That doesn't sound right...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.