[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder that these idiots are gonna be in the FF7 remake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Aero_Combatant_FF7.png (23 KB, 274x394) Image search: [Google]
Aero_Combatant_FF7.png
23 KB, 274x394
reminder that these idiots are gonna be in the FF7 remake
>>
>>321027929
Jesus christ I forgot how dumb some of the enemies were.
>>
>>321027929
>idiots
you're telling me that you wouldn't want to fly around like a little faggot all day?
>>
>>321028110
Shit breaks too easy.

One hit and they lose the ability to fly.
>>
I thought the little shits that cast frog on you were more annoying
>>
>caring about these when giant eggs with eyeballs, little frogs, half naked frost witches and other weird shit will probably be cut

can you really imagine someone fighting a frog like a serious enemy in this year?

My only hope is they include the unknowns and do them well
>>
>>321028156
who the hell would be hitting you?
>>
>>321028641
>dark souls
>>
>>321027929

Umbrella inc logo
>>
>>321028641
>implying they'll cut Grangalan, Grangalan Jr., and Grangalan Jr. Jr.
>there are people who believe Hell House will get cut, too
>>
>>321029307

fuck hell house. I had to fight those things for 3 hours trying to figure out how to get across that shitty map
>>
we gonna see these elite chopper cunts brutally fucking up Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie, leaving them mortally wounded on the pillar for when it collapses?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.