[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just watched The Revenant, and it made me extremely nostalgic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
So I just watched The Revenant, and it made me extremely nostalgic for Red Dead Redemption. Can we have a thread?

What are the odds it'll get ported to the current gen/pc? What about a sequel? Jesus christ I miss this game.
>>
We'll likely get a third game
>>
It's probably not coming to PC unless it gets a sequel which it will.

Also, I'm downloading The Revenant now. Any good? I started watching Hateful 8 last night, but I fell asleep.
>>
>>321027680

>What are the odds it'll get ported to the current gen/pc?
It'll probably get an enhanced port someday. Maybe even soon to generate hype for the eventual sequel. But PC never. Rockstar has said many times that a PC version isn't possible. Because the entire combat and game engine would have to change.

>What about a sequel?
Rockstar has been hinting for at least 2 years that a remake is in the works. I expect they're working on it. But like the last game, it might take 4+ years. to finish. A RDR sequel is going to be a monumental task. Not because of a story, but because it needs to revolutionize free roaming exploration just like the previous game did. It can't just be the GTAV engine with a western setting. It has to be something totally unique. Something few studios have ever been able to do with a sequel. Even Zelda or Assassins Creed won't dramatically change from the first game.
>>
>>321028389
i actually didnt mind hateful eight, not as good as django sure; but still not a bad movie.
>>
>>321028389
The Revenant was fantastic, you'll love it anon
>>
>>321028389

>Leo still gets snubbed
>>
>>321028725
Eh, I've already read the script online, so it's not like you spoiled anything.
>>
>>321027680
>What are the odds it'll get ported to the current gen/pc?

This E3. PS4/XB1/ PC.

If Rockstar are kike enough to remaster a less than year old game, they certainly will remaster this classic for easy profits. An entire generation starved of original content, it's only purpose is to create FHD remasters of old gems. This is a perfect opportunity for a massive reselling of an old game because they know people are desperate and will lap this shit up.
>>
>>321028762
no, he meant oscar snubbed

i feel bad for him. he's a good actor, but he's always just leonardo di caprio. he never becomes the role.
>>
>rdr with HD textures and 60fps
>rdr2
muh dick
>>
>>321028937

>oscar snubbed
He's obviously not glad handling the Oscar committee enough. And for that, I respect him. There's a reason the same companies and genre of movies keep winning every year. Because the same people vote on the damn thing.

Its like the voting for the baseball hall of fame. It has nothing to do with actual achievements, but how popular you are with the voting staff.
>>
>>321029897

I usually don't care about HD remakes. But RDR is one game that needs it. I tried going back to play the game and I went cross eyed trying to see plants and animals in the horrible ground textures.
>>
File: image.gif (239 KB, 224x198) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
239 KB, 224x198
>>321029897
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.