[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a game out there set in an African civil war where you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (30 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
30 KB, 512x288
Is there a game out there set in an African civil war where you play as an African soldier? Child soldier would be preferable.

Is this game concept too racist to be made or something? It seems like a wasted opportunity for some fun.

Tl;dr - ooga booga me wanna eat da hearts of enemies, free range negro style.
>>
You can't make anything like that because DAS RACIS DAS RACIS
Just remember the time some shitty Resident Evil had black enemies because it was set in Africa. Remember the shitstorm.
>>
>>321024548
>>>/wsr/
Your new containment board, autist.
>>
sjw would blow a gasket at the misaccuracy of the representation of a tribal african soldier slaving, raping and murdering for warlord dindu in the democratic republic of nuffin
>>
>>321024681
I was more looking for a tongue in cheek discussion (not like that you cuck) on video games involving niggers and phrased my post thusly so maybe some of the brothers of /v/ could GIBS ME DAT or at the very least HOLLA AT YO BOY
>>
>>321024881
Would they though? Nothing got changed in that game and in the end people found the criticism ridiculous.

Wasn't part of TPP set in Africa with child soldiers? Is that the game I'm looking for?
>>
>>321024548
TPP with mods

I think FarCry 2 let you play as an african guy or girl

Too bad it sucks.
>>
File: 1449021838972.jpg (1 MB, 1280x4079) Image search: [Google]
1449021838972.jpg
1 MB, 1280x4079
>>321024548
I would like it more if it just focused on warlord vs warlord combat, maybe with some of the more organized governments thrown in as well. Africa as a modern warfare setting is completely untapped potential.

AK-47 Republic in video game format would be great.
>>
File: Big Boss dindu nuffin.png (299 KB, 1280x976) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss dindu nuffin.png
299 KB, 1280x976
>>321026434
So is Rwanda Outer Heaven
>>
>>321025889
The fuck is TPP
>>
>>321027151
The Phantom Pain
>>
>>321027151
The phantom pain
>>
File: UCK_KLA.jpg (55 KB, 230x255) Image search: [Google]
UCK_KLA.jpg
55 KB, 230x255
>when deployed they mostly just get drunk, blast turbofolk, and rape the local Congolese, and when given some of Zaire's finest aircraft, they manage to crash them into each other

Hah. Fuck Serbs.
>>
>>321027231
I was wondering how the fuck someone's gonna play the Trans-Pacific Partnership with mods
>>
>>321027151
The new Metal Gear game. Takes place in the 80s, during the Angolan Civil War.
>>
>>321027358
Pretty soon, it'll be playing us m8
>>
>>321027151

toilet paper plus. if you've never heard of it you're probably poor.
>>
>an entire game dedicated to killing niggers
hell yeah
>>
>>321024548
i gotchu senpai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lgt7oeTR8Q
>>
>>321024548
>No game where you can wear anything, eat anyone and take every drug while shooting at fellow niggers.
Such a fucking waste.

First levels you're taking out tribals with bows and arrows, next segment is warlors grabbing at power and the end is the government or UN intervention.

Medic class on the battlefield runs around with a staff, waving it around like grandmage niggenwald the black that doesn't heaal anyone but boosts stats like the drummers/bugle bros in m&b:nw.
>>
SJWs wouldn't allow it

you have to show Africa as a perfect utopia that has no problems because the white media lies about it, or you're a racist and you deserve to have your life ruined
>>
>>321025352
child soldiers appear in some missions but you can only knock them out. if you kill them you get a game over.
>>
It would be the best multiplayer experience of all time.

Shame it can't happen because muh feels.
>>
>>321028227
you'll never see someone make it themselves in the world of paid modding and making hats for the games valve abandons. there's just no incentive for someone to try to make it.
>>
miserable frogposter
>>>/trash/
>>
I'd love a game centered around child soldiers and how they wear odd clothing and women's clothing thinking they give them special powers (like lots do in real life) but those clothes actually do give them special powers so the warlords have all this crazy shit on and are super powerful while the grunts go hunting for these pieces of clothing like relic hunting.
I honestly think its a pretty solid idea and could be done extremely well but I know nothing could ever come of it because of SJW fucks sticking their noses where they don't belong.
>>
File: 1445358038113-1.jpg (164 KB, 480x684) Image search: [Google]
1445358038113-1.jpg
164 KB, 480x684
>tfw no online Syria fps where players can create their own factions with no limit to how many factions can be in a match at a time.
>>
>>321028474
so basically a MMOFPS? you're talking about guilds basically.

i don't say it to be snarky, there's a pre-existing framework for this kind of thing already which is a good thing.
>>
>>321024548
Far Cry 2 is probably the closest you'll get.
>>
https://youtu.be/3XRKrwnZqsw

Just give me THAT: The game.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.