[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember thread... Well do ya?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hunt.png (147 KB, 256x359) Image search: [Google]
hunt.png
147 KB, 256x359
Do you remember thread...
Well do ya?
>>
>>321022584
I remember playing wayward.

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>321022584
I loved this shit
>>
I remember a teddy bear fight.
>>
>>321022584
Continues the proud tradition of werewolves being jobbers within wod games.
>>
File: do u.png (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
do u.png
36 KB, 640x480
>tfw no one to share epic moments with
>>
>>321022584
One of the best co-op games I've ever played. No joke.
>>
>>321022584
I loved this game. I always tried to get my friends to play it again but they never wanted to.
>>
This game came with my Xbox.

Its the fuckest bundle I have ever heard of it and I can't find any evidence of it existing and unfortunately I threw the box away.
>>
>>321022584
Oh man I remember playing redeemer with my brother and cousin once. Me and my bro were playing as those vampire spec ops guys and it was the tightest shit. Sadly it was my cousin who rented it and it's not reverse compatible with my 360.
>>
File: Eye've been waiting for this!.jpg (69 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
Eye've been waiting for this!.jpg
69 KB, 765x1024
>>321022584
Holy fuck I've been trying to remember the name of this game for years. Used to play it with my pals all the time, thanks anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.