[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder than DPS is the hardest role and that tanking and healing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 15
File: 1441316286873.jpg (330 KB, 1948x858) Image search: [Google]
1441316286873.jpg
330 KB, 1948x858
reminder than DPS is the hardest role and that tanking and healing is for scrubs
>>
Is that the catching pokemon equation?
>>
If tanking/healing is so easy, then why does everyone play DPS?
>>
>>321018063
me on the right
>>
>>321018063

Tanking as a warrior in Tera was pretty cool because you didn't just sit there and take it, you had to actively avoid attacks to stay alive while holding the enemy's attention.
>>
>>321019346

It's boring and if you fuck up once everyone wipes and yells at you. With DPS you generally only need 75% of them to not fuck up.
>>
>>321019221

It looks like the phong equation that dictates all lighting in Valve source games. I'll need to verify to be sure.
>>
If you're a bad DPS you're dying again and again, doing nothing for the party

If you're a bad tank the party fucked up putting in that role.

If you're a bad healer, see DPS but you're pretty much needed so you get to stay and get trained
>>
>>321018063
Being the boss seems like the harder role.

Its impossible to resist the urge to hit the guy with the shield.
>>
DPS - Easiest to learn, hardest to optimize perfectly
Healer - Slightly hard to pick up and optimize
Tank - Hard to pick up (especially since most fights have some sort of tank-specific mechanic), nearly no optimization needed
>>
>>321018063
reminder that all games with the trinity are bad
>>
Tanking is my favorite and least favorite role because I'm good, keep a pace and generally work with the group - only problem is mechanics are gay. Really I'm just gonna walk around the fire and taunt occasionally?

Healing is fun but isnt really rewarding to me, and dps obviously is the most fun and versatile but you get bored of it after a while. I refuse to play ranged classes in general because they have it so easy.
>>
>>321019948
This.

Gay shit
>>
>>321019346

>DPS

Guy who killed the monster

>Tanker

Sand bag

>Healer

Cheerleader
>>
>>321018063
Any game with a 'tank' roll is shit
>>
>>321019841

>Hardest to optimize

You mean most expensive

Pretty much all "skill" in mmo's and role based games boils down to your gear, which is dependent on how much you are able/willing to grind. Only thing that separates top DPS from a great DPS is often just a gear check.
>>
>>321018063
Nah man Donkey Kong is the hardest role. Look at all the shit you have to deal with
>>
>Healer stops healing
>Everyone dies
>Tank stops tanking
>Everyone dies
>DPS stops DPS'ing
>Boss takes a bit longer to die

DPS MASTERRACE WW@
>>
I like healing as a concept the most but its like Im cursed to have dropped connections whenever Im doing it.
>>
>hamstring on a boss
>>
>>321018063
>Tank doesn't also need to maximize damage
>Tank and healer don't also have to avoid step in to die pools
stawmaning aside dps is usually the hardest role
>>
>>321018063
nice click bait thread OP
>>
File: 1430730984028.gif (2 MB, 450x188) Image search: [Google]
1430730984028.gif
2 MB, 450x188
>>321018063
>tired of the holy trinity
>try GW2 because no trinity
>still shit

Is there an MMO with a good alternative to the trinity out there?
>>
File: accurate.png (264 KB, 1022x2350) Image search: [Google]
accurate.png
264 KB, 1022x2350
>>
>>321019814
Any relevant content to any MMO that respect itself will require DPS to be 100% optimal on their dps for 100% of the fight to clear the fight before the enrage timer, a single fuck up in a roation could lead to the failure of the fight.
>>
>>321019828
/thread
>>
>>321019828
>weak spongy idiots keep scratching your knees and healing each other
>just can't stop getting assmad at the one guy who keeps calling you bad names
Bosses need to grow up
>>
>enrage timer equation

>dps actually think they look like this
>>
>>321020032

That's King Kong you bigoted fuck
>>
>>321020221
PSO2 because while the trinity only barely exists, every person is still doing large amounts of ass kicking.
>>
>>321020221
PSO2, if you're into it. The healing spell is something that all classes can use, however it's more effective on spell casters.
>>
>>321019512
Like most good MMO.

OP is just a shitter who couldn't handle a different role.
>>
File: bafome.gif (18 KB, 99x120) Image search: [Google]
bafome.gif
18 KB, 99x120
best boss
>>
>>321020123
Dps doesn't meet dps check on a mechanic everyone dies.
>>
How do we replace the trinity?

Everyone does damage in different flavors? Burst, maintained, CC/Damage?
>>
>>321019346
I'd tank/heal more if it was more involved. When I DPS, even if I already know the fight I have to stay ontop of my shit to beat others on the charts. Healing is always braindead unless your raid is shit and tanks don't have to worry about anything anymore once they have threat and know the times during the fight they have to move mobs/pop survival cds.

I'll tank 5mans because then I get to go super fast but otherwise it's a pretty boring role. I wish MMO devs were willing to overhaul the threat system or give tanks more interesting abilities, like taunting enemies in PvP debuffing them or allowing you to retaliate for big damage if they attack anyone that isn't you for a short amount of time.

Making tanks play like worse DPS is just boring.
>>
>>321019948
Yes because those no trinity MMO all do so well.
>>
>>321020378
>asked a friend to play PSO2 with me
>they join in and play Bo/Hu
>they ignore every piece of advice I give because "I know how MMOs work" and start out with shit like iron will, automate halfline and just general defensive shit
>they can't grasp bigger EQs because the boss just generally attacks and his Bo taunt isn't doing anything
He's since stopped playing, I like PSO2 though.
>>
Which role has the lowest skill floor?

Which role has the highest skill ceiling?
>>
>>321020562
Cant replace the trinity in MMO. None-trinity RPG works in lower scale MMO with simplistic bosses. Like PSO. Which is very fun, but its bosses are more so carried on looking neat than being mechanically difficult.
>>
After playing Guild Wars 1 healing has felt like shit in every other game. God damn I wish GW2 was more faithful to the original game. I loved being a monk so much.
>>
>>321019814
>you can't fire terribad healers
>>
>>321020123
>DPS stops DPS'ing
>If it's easy content, it takes twice or three time as long to clear
>If it's hard content, you'll progress through the next dps check mecanic and fail, or fails at the enrage timer
>>
>>321020614
That's pretty funny. Once you realize it's an action game and not an MMO, that shit stops.
>>
>>321020714
>tfw 55 monk
>soloing everything without being able to die
That shit was so great. No game will ever come close to the amount of skill combinations that GW1 had.
>>
>dps walks into the debuff field and then complains that his job is hard
>>
>>321020574
the failure of non-trinity MMOs doesn't make games with the trinity good
>>
>>321020574
They did before Everquest's evil design based on exploiting addiction fucked over the genre for good.
>>
>>321020221
GW2 got rid of the trinity by getting rid of healers and tanks and making everyone DPS. It was a fucking stupid idea.
>>
>>321020915
>doing grotto runs in prophecies with spellbreaker
Took like 30 seconds to do and hardly anyone else ever ran there since the ice imps were such a bitch. Made mad dosh those days.
>>
>>321020562
We don't
>>
>>321021070
>Everquest's evil design
EQ in it's later years did add some variety to it. I played a shaman but in normal 6 man groups I could tank. Sure, it was still the same roles in a raid but it was what it was back then. Despite all the shit that WoW gets, it did add variety to a very stale and predetermined roles for classes.
>>
>level 0: bad dps
worthless waste of a slot
>level 1: tank
braindead meatshield, only job is to position and pop CDs are appropriate times
>level 2: terrible healer
stands and heals, generally still lets people die, dies a lot themselves
>level 3: dps
dpsing, obviously
>level 4: mediocre healer
heals and keeps everyone alive, generally most consider this to be a "good" healer
>level 5: actual good dps
dpses, handles difficult mechanics, uses their party buffs to help other members even if it detracts from their e-peen dps numbers
>level 6: actual good healer
does everything the dps do, plus keeping everyone alive, plus handling additional mechanics the dps cannot

add +1 difficulty level if the specific person is also coordinating the raid, and +2 if they are actually doing it well
>>
>implying this threat equation would matter if the tank's job is really as simple as taunting every time GCD is up
leave it to a dpsbabby to think that he gets to claim that he has it hard while the tank has it easy when they are literally the same job
>>
>>321021304
I don't care how they did their classes. EQ changed the MMORPG from a role-playing virtual world into to a carrot-on-a-stick calculator simulator that punishes independent actions and player freedom
>>
>>321021432
I love pre-madonna healers who think that they're the ones "keeping everyone alive", so sometimes I let them catch aggro from healing while the slightly more competent dps at least know to avoid aoe when a mob isn't on me, so the healer gets killed and has to foot a repair bill and we all have a laugh
I mean you're keeping the group alive, right? so it's your fault when you die, you know?
get back to bending over for Troy, fuccboi. healsluts like you are only good for one thing
>>
>>321022008
Obviously the good healers die last as well. It's fine, I know you are threatened by real men, go back to watching your scrolling numbers while the healer handles the real work, our biggest job isn't healing, it's keeping you faggot dps and tanks on leashes.
>>
File: 20120109b.jpg (75 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
20120109b.jpg
75 KB, 500x737
>>321019998
Healers are not "cheerleaders", we are proud and mighty players that bend the magic of the gods to our will.
>>
>hardest

Sure, if you're brain dead enough to actually get damaged and debuffed with a tank pulling all the aggro.

Healer is the most important one IMO since the entire party is donezo if he dies. If tank is gone, healer can just keep revealing himself and DPS. If DPS dies, tank can whittle down the boss with the healer.
>>
>>321019221
The ones on the bottom are fluid dynamic equations. There is an equation for Reynolds number, the area of a circle, and pressure heads.
>>
>>321022215
the only healer I know IRL started healing because they couldnt learn a proper DPS rotation and got kicked from every raid for sucking.
>>
>>321020508
I remember back when the best way to kill any boss was to either place a ton of snare traps or stack a ton of Fire Pillars and bait them into stepping on it.

I miss how absurdly broken iRO beta was.
>>
File: man-screaming.jpg (116 KB, 401x299) Image search: [Google]
man-screaming.jpg
116 KB, 401x299
>>321022370
>got kicked from raids for sucking

I know this feel, if you were just going to kick me why the fuck did you invite me to the raid in the first place? Fucking idiots.
>>
>>321018063
>1999
>playing Everquest
>roll a dwarf cleric
>get to 50
>really looking forward to raiding
> <INC COMPLETE HEAL TO %T, YOU'RE NEXT>
Early EQ raiding as a healer was so fucking boring.
>>
>>321020123
>DPS stops DPSing
>Boss enrages and everybody dies
Fixed.
>>
>>321022782
>he is actually bad enough to have been kicked from raids in a fucking MMO
betamax everyone
consider taking up a new hobby, like joining the military
>>
>>321018063
I played a Mage in WoW until I quit during MoP.

I topped DPS charts with literally scrolling my mousewheel and holding shift, ctrl, or alt.

Your argument is invalid.
>>
File: 1444186921961.png (238 KB, 510x763) Image search: [Google]
1444186921961.png
238 KB, 510x763
Healers are for fucking
You're not a cumdumpster arent you /v/ ?
>>
>>321020123
Well if you're not playing a shitty MMO, you would run out of mana if the dps is too slow or like other anons have said the boss could enrage.
>>
>>321022926
I play to have fun, not learn a bunch of stupid rotations for my class because it's my "job". The guilds I was in were full of stupid kids anyway.
>>
I'd give the most respect to good WHMs in XIV in particular, who solo heal Savage and still find time to DPS. That's the outlier. Healing in every other game is a brain dead piss easy job.

Tanking is easy period. In both WoW and XIV I have had to make a sudden switch to tank at one point or another for the sake of progression and it is by far the easiest shit to pick up and do correctly.

DPSing is DPSing. Shit never changes. It's either the most difficult role (dealing with the most mechanics while maintaining DPS) or tank tier easy (stand next to the boss wailing away).
>>
>>321023118
No, too fucking bad nerd. You play according to the guidelines or you go away.
>>
File: DSC_0221.jpg (310 KB, 584x1260) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0221.jpg
310 KB, 584x1260
>>321022998
I miss the times where being a healer also meant you could do a bunch of other shit too, like:
>tanking
>buffing
>debuffing
>warping
>smiting the ever loving hell out of demons/undead
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (25 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
25 KB, 300x301
Attention all Rogue, Sniper, Assassin, Necromancer, etc. players -- You're never going to stop being a fucking faggot. Stop trying.
>>
>>321023118
You know what's really fun?
beating the raids, you fucking piece of shit
>>
https://youtu.be/WAaU7g6kff0

Stop bullying healers
>>
>>321018063
>reminder than DPS is the hardest role
I would say it changes from patch to patch in whatever game you play. In WoW, during the WotK expansion I played a feral druid and the dps rotations involved while not complex did require some thought input based around how much energy I had.
>>
>>321022998

Yeah this pretty much sums up my elf priest, she takes anywhere from 5 to 10 cocks daily from random strangers who use her

Mainly Druids...lots and lotsa Druid cocks...
>>
File: i play for fun you tryhard.webm (616 KB, 640x827) Image search: [Google]
i play for fun you tryhard.webm
616 KB, 640x827
>>321023118
>i play to have fun bruh
If you aren't willing to learn the game and doing so makes you have fun by itself, why even bother with it?
>>
Guild Wars 1 monk > Any other MMO healers
>>
>>321023392
I'd side with the raid leader. Stacking atonement doesn't mean jack shit if the guy you're supposed to heal is dying.
>>
>>321020562
Runescape doesn't use the dps, healer, tank trinity.
>>
File: welp.jpg (27 KB, 267x320) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
27 KB, 267x320
Where the fuck did this meme come from? "DPS is the hardest role" since fucking when?

All the children playing DPS classes got fed up with getting shit on by competent healers and tanks. It's literally the only explanation.

>N-NOT UH GUYS DPS IS HARD, WE'RE IMPORTANT TOO
>>
File: gg_5.png (143 KB, 421x452) Image search: [Google]
gg_5.png
143 KB, 421x452
Did you bully your healer today /v/?
>>
>>321018063
Friendly reminder that no matter what, DPS are working off the same braindead rotation that the other two roles are.
>>
>>321023292
Not my fault, like I said, if you are just going to kick a party member don't fucking invite him in the first place, some people just want to have fun with the game, not spend weeks studying a bunch of gear combos and rotations.
>>
>>321023716
Tank here. My job is a joke in all forms of content. Let's not pretend otherwise.
>>
>dps hit a 4 button rotation and use cooldowns
>convinced things are hard for them

Granted takes like another 5 minutes to master, but holy shit, do people still think any role in an MMO is difficult?
>>
>>321023758
You are inconveniencing everyone around you with that attitude. You can have fun and be good at a game at the same time, rather, if you CAN'T do that, you need to find a different type of game to play, because party based games are not the place for you. We don't have time to pander to your shitty whimsical attitude toward clearing raids, if you aren't willing to put in at least 3 hours a day as a lowend on learning your class and practicing the dungeon then you aren't meant to play these games, do us all a favor and leave them alone.
>>
What are some active and good console mmo's?
>>
>>321023716
When healer and tanks stopped being hard
>>
>>321023720
I don't have any healers to bully.
>>
>>321019221

The first "current threat equation" appears to be the binomial series for (x+1)^n.
>>
>>321018063

Why is the boss Bill Cosby?
>>
>>321018063

tanking as a Paladin in FFXI was pretty cool, you're your own healer
>>
>>321024061
Y'know, you're really not wrong there, but if you're going to say that then >>321023752
is probably "the most correct"

It's all easy as shit at this point. The average 10 man "Raid" can get carried by 1 healer, 1 DPS, and 1 Tank with 7 people riding their coat tails.
>>
ITT: Names the best offensive, defensive and support classes

Hard mode: No exploits
>>
>>321024052
>console mmos
Why would you? No PC?
>>
>>321024021
No, I enjoy them so I will keep playing. Stop acting like this is some eltist club that you have to be worthy to play. I am not asking you to pander to my carefree attitude during dungeons while I take in the atmosphere and explore while you handle the boss, but you will accept it because there are players like me everywhere and we aren't going away. We don't all take MMO's seriously.
>>
>>321023950
While DPS isn't as hard as people make it out to be, it's not always as easy as you are saying either. Look at summoner rotation in XIV and tell me with a straight face that that shit is easy; it's so difficult there are almost half a dozen accepted rotations you can use because there are so many skills to pack into the opener it would be impossible for only one combination to work best.
>>
>>321024459
>I don't take MMOs seriously
>why do these people that do not like me?
>>
>>321024459
Then enjoy being continually kicked from groups and don't bitch about it, that's about all the more I can say; nobody will accept you for very long after it becomes clear that you are holding the group back and do not care to improve. Most decent groups have a testing period just to get into that you won't pass anyway, so I really -won't- be needing to pander to your attitude, nor will many other players that can actually get shit done.
>>
>>321024503
SMN has one of the easiest rotations in the game m8.
>>
>>321024541
I just hate getting shit on when I don't take raids seriously. DON'T INVITE MY CHARACTER IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT.
>>
>>321024061

Are you implying people enjoy hard content? Is that why MMOs have been more streamlined in the past several years?

But seriously though, Tanks are probably the easiest job in any Fantasy type game DESU senpai
>>
>>321024350
>tfw was a SAM tank when I played XI
Grinding that parry stat was a pain in the ass but the style points were insane
>>
>>321024651
You haven't played since 2.0 then. I don't even play SMN anymore and I still know it's one of the worst. The only one worse right now is a very good BRD or maybe MNK.
>>
>>321024827
>"Grinding" parry
>"Grinding" guard
Please no.
>>
>>321024630
Whatever man, sorry I don't have weeks of my time to spend researching my class and improving my role. Tough luck.
>>
>>321024907
I'm clearing AS4. Even our SMN confirms it is easy.
>>
DPS may have the highest skillcap, but tanks and healers have much more responsibility, if the DPS fucks up, its just a little less damage for the fight, if a tank or healer fuck up, the group wipes. That's why most people prefer to play DPS, they don't want responsibility.
>>
>>321024934
Gotta skillup somehow, son. Are you just going to let that A- parry potential go to waste?
>>
>tfw downloading Tera so I can be an irl friend's Elin healslut

There is literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>321025095
Fuck yeah I am. Let somebody else get TAed, I'm not going to face tank so I can parry.
>>
>>321024827
>healing a samurai co-tank on tiamat
>we didnt die
My fucking heart jumped out of my throat every time he got hit though
>>
>>321025015
The only people I can think of that would have an easy time with that clusterfuck of a rotation would be legitimate savants, people that are lacking an entire part of their personality in order to compensate for their brains ridiculous processing speed in mostly useless scenarios; that person would probably excel at any class he tried.
>>
>>321024691
I don't see how anyone could know that beforehand.
>>
>>321025248
You and me both
>>
>>321025253
Or, more reasonably, SMN is not hard. In fact, no job in XIV is hard. The "hardest" would probably be MNK, but we're talking about a fine line here.

And no, BRD is not hard either. I learned BRD's opener and rotation within one trial of hitting 60.
>>
>>321025297
Pre-raiding before inviting to static. Tryout period, if you will. Most of the groups that are going to be doing 4-8 hours a day until a clear will be doing that type of thing.
>>
>>321025074
That's wrong, though. A DPS fuckup is just less apparent and people don't notice until healers are out of mana or enrage timers hit. Meanwhile a tank death can be instantly catastrophic but ultimately end up the same as a DPS death.

A mid-fight tank ressurection can still lead to victory. You can't make up for shit DPS.
>>
>>321018063
DPSing is not hard, but maximizing your DPS is one of the hardest things I've ever done in MMOs.
>>
Anybody here legit beat Absolute Virtue? It only became possible after I stopped playing lmao ;_;
>>
>>321025407
Learning an opener and a rotation doesn't mean anything in the game though, if you've cleared a4s you should know that. Sustaining DPS is much more important than memorizing the first 30seconds of the fight, and you can only sustain DPS in a real scenario by having muscle memory for every single second of the fight, muscle memory that you will only get after hundreds of wipes up to that point. Parsing on a dummy is completely different from raiding. Try memorizing the rotation without messing up for 10 minutes straight with tons of mechanics going on at once at all times, then add on BRD's fucking retarded main DPS mechanic, cooldown resetting, which completely fucks up any attempt at standardizing a rotation.
>>
>>321025645
Nah, wall strats. By the time he was "legit" beatable it was practically a cheese anyway.
>>
>>321025731
>which completely fucks up any attempt at standardizing a rotation.
It changes your oGCD priority and nothing more. Man, the way you try to overcomplicate shit, it's no wonder you think that either of those jobs are difficult.
>>
>>321025541

You are correct in that nobody can afford to make mistakes if the encounter is difficult enough. At the point where everyone needs to play perfectly, DPS will be the most difficult role usually, though it still somewhat depends on the fight mechanics.
>>
>>321025645
I beat him legit at 99
>>
>>321025645
lolsash.ytmnd.com/
>>
>>321025006
Stay in babby raid finder tier forever then. If you want to up your game to normal then you gotta put in the effort. Maybe one day you'll get your Ahead of the Curve achievement.
>>
>>321025129
why are you so gay
can i download it too so we can play together?
>>
Reminder that when I'm healing, if I don't get thanks I stop healing immediately
>>
File: Healers in MMO actual healers.png (259 KB, 480x743) Image search: [Google]
Healers in MMO actual healers.png
259 KB, 480x743
>>321022998
You wish, here's the reality.

Though I admit I heal in every game where it's possible and I am a bit of a slut for cocks if I were more social.
>>
>>321020574
EVE has been around for longer than WoW and is still a great game
>>
>>321026724
This, thank your healer or piss off
>>
>>321026726
>ridiculous pace
but that's what made overgeared runs FUN.
After enough runs, and plenty of deaths I was able to assess my healer's capabilities pretty quickly and judge if I could do 2 packs, 3 packs, chainpull, or even chainpull packs with bosses for more speed.
>>
>>321026726

Post it.
>>
>>321026724
>>321026979
Enjoy your ban then shitters :^)
>>
>>321026726
As a healer, I actually think that second point is backward as fuck; usually, the tank's pace is bone-grindingly slow and I absolutely hate it, I can easily handle 2-3 mobgroups yet a lot of pug tanks pull 1 group or even worse, HALF of a group. Generally in those half pulls I just straight leave the instance and take the 30 minute penalty, because fuck that horseshit.
>>
Anyone else miss support classes that were dedicated to buffing and crowd control?
>>
File: 1445548401680.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1445548401680.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>321018063
I never understand why the tank is considered the threat when the dps do way more damage
>>
>>321027538
I usually just start pulling shit myself and sometimes the tank takes the hint
>>
>>321028210
Until WoW released a mechanic that made tanks top DPS
>>
File: 1446891590544.png (362 KB, 488x733) Image search: [Google]
1446891590544.png
362 KB, 488x733
>>321026726
No, here's the reality
>>
>>321028210
It made sense before threat generation was slapped onto every ability a tank had. Threat management used to be an actual thing and not something healers had to worry about at the start of a fight.
>>
>>321026726
>>321028430

I-I'm not that kind of healer, /v/!

I would never try to act as if my healing abilities were a finite resource to be rationed out so I could indulge in being a power-tripping, hypercritical bitch!

I just want to help other people have fun!
>>
>>321029181
>I just want to help other people have fun!
Bend over, I want to have fun
>>
>>321029409

Woah, I don't find that sort of helping to be very fun for me!

This is supposed to cut both ways!
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.