[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 Story Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1445660829987.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445660829987.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
Anything exceptionally amazing happen to you guys? Whether it was combat or dialog or even unscripted random events
>>
i gave the mama deathclaw her egg back and was spared immediate death, echoing the scene from jurassic park 3 where man and beast reach a mutual understanding and respect for each other although i didn't like the game as much as jurassic park 3
>>
>>321018083
Where tf is she?
>>
When I uninstalled the game from my computer, it was amazing just how quick it took.
>>
I was sitting in the castle with Curie when the alien ship crashed, I was actually like "oh fun" because I thought a shell was coming my way and she goes "OOH HRHRLBLRLBR" I couldn't even hear her over that shit zipping by and crashing.

idk, games a 6/10 but damn if croup manor, waterworld and a bunch of other locations arent awesome
>>
>>321017926
When I played fallout 3 instead
>>
I was exceptionally amazed when i observed how shit it was
>>
>>321017926
>go help raiders at farm theyre under >attack
>okay
>fast travel
>12 super mutants two cars between me >and them
>immediately seen
>two suiciders
>pop off one bullet causing huge fucking >explosion
>almost dead with more rad damage then health now
>objective complete
>>
File: 1450494581087.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450494581087.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>321018207
ebin absolutely ebin +1 to you sir truly making this board an incredible place with your new original joke, I look forward to your next one
>>
General Robotics Expo was fun. In general I think the robot NPCs where really well done.
>>
>>321020939
Honestly you're more annoying than he is
>>
>>321021397
I came in here to say this
>>
>>321020763
learn how to type you fucking faggot.
>>
>>321017926
I got crushed to death under a giddyup bettercup that fell off a roof in one of my settlements.
Shot a ghoul's head off but didn't kill him.
Found a never ending auto pipe pistol. I had over four thousand .38 rounds at that point in the game. I could literally walk from one end of the map to the other without having to stop shooting.
Loaded the junkjet with nothing but bowling balls and went around fucking raiders up with it.
Killed a mosquito that was carrying a missile launcher.
Jumped off a building in power armor to land on a behemoth to deliver the punch that killed him.
Actually used dogmeat's commands to do stealthy shit like coordinated takedowns.
Blew up a deathclaws legs and then punched him to death.
Accidentally gave a raider a full suit of X 01 power armor.

I really like this game.
>>
>>321021693
He didnt use a period. He probably doesn't know how to type, man. Give him a break!
>>
>>321017926
i had a scene that looked liek it was out of a horror movie in the glowing sea.

i was being chased by a radscorpion near death, iw as one hit away from dying.
out of no where 5 feral ghouls charge in and hit the scorpion, they fucking saved me.
the most unlikely ally was my feral friends, i run up the mountain side in fear for my life.
i turn around and cant see shit in the fog then suddenly a flash of light and i see the bottom of the mountain surrounded by ferals staring at me. i turn back around and run up the mountain further.
i turn around once more and the ghouls where gone.
i'll never forget the day the ghoul gang saved my life and protected me as i travel the glowing sea
>>
>>321018083
i gave it to diamond city. still waiting for mama to come and give me here hand and meat. its awesome i get paid and im gonna have a mama deathclaw deliver herself as a tasty meal
>>
I just got a Fat Man that causes Frenzy on critical hits. Can anything even survive a critical Fat Man hit?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.