[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The real GOTY, the one you didn't play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: devastation-trans.jpg (177 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
devastation-trans.jpg
177 KB, 1280x720
The real GOTY, the one you didn't play
>>
>can't play as decepticons

it never had a chance
>>
But I did play it and it is my GOTY
>>
this game is was amazing. main optimus, i love dem hammers
>>
It's okay. Not game of the year though. Another takes that title.
>>
>>321016854
I played it. It was only $16

Not my GOTY at all but still a damn good game. I hope the sequel is more fan-servicey though, the Cybertron games captured that Transformer lore better.
>>
The only reason this game is liked is because the playinumgames logo was on it.

I hate this terrible "platinum IS GOD!!!!!!1!!" meme.
>>
Really needs playable decepticons. Fucking great though, dat Bumblebee.
>>
>>321017193
what's better?
>>
No better than their Korra game.
>>
File: 1447286662870.png (33 KB, 245x217) Image search: [Google]
1447286662870.png
33 KB, 245x217
>>321017608

It's a nice little indie game, alot cheaper and more difficult. It's called Steel Strider. You should try it sometime.
>>
>robots in disguise
>one of their disguises is a robot dinosaur
Yeah that'll fool em, blends right in with all the robot dinosaurs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxf2EJXD1Ns

The OST is pretty gud
>>
>>321017816
MUH NIGGA
fucking love Astro Port
>>
>>321017928
Definitely good music
Wish the game in general got that MGRR vibe more
>>
It's fucking great but nowhere near GOTY. The vehicle attacks get repetitive too quickly and the upgrade system is kind of lame. Also, the final Megatron fight was pretty underwhelming.
>>
It was too expensive. I might pick it up when it drops some more.
>>
It was a pretty decent rental from Redbox, nothing more

Bloodborne and MH4U are much better
>>
>>321016854
it was not worth the 50 dollars at launch that was its major problem, if they sold it for 30 dollars on ps4 and pc it would have been better. Hopefully the next game reuses a lot of assets and makes it truly worth 50
>>
>>321017816
I'll try it, I liked that game ARmored Hunter Gunhound EX.
>>
What do you guys think of the open-world sorta level design?

I think it had potential, but in this game it was just obviously lazy.
>>
>>321018278
>Armored Hunter Gunhound EX
This may just be my opinion, but Gigantic Army was way better.
>>
When will the summer sale begin? I might pick it up then.
>>
>>321018294
It was completely unnecessary. The only reason they slapped it in there is so that you could drive around in vehicle form from time to time.
>>
Bought the game last week. It's fucking great.
>>
>>321018294

It had potential, but clashes too much with the mission structure of the game and becomes repetitive as a result.
>>
File: 1445810618796.png (111 KB, 642x327) Image search: [Google]
1445810618796.png
111 KB, 642x327
>>321017928
>STILL no official soundtrack release
>>
>>321016854
I didn't know transformers had an Eva reference, that's blatantly unit 01s colorscheme.
>>
Its great, but not quite GOTY.

Hope they make a sequel with Nova.
>>
>>321019280
Devastator came first. He'll devastate you right in the mouth. There actually is an Eva crossover though.
>>
>>321019406

If you can call a few paragraphs, three or four pictures, and another Optimus redeco a crossover.
>>
>>321016854
It was good. That final boss was pretty underwhelming though.
>>
>>321019292
I dont see why they'd set up a sequel without activision already telling them "yo we want you to do a sequel too"

I just hope some guys at High Moon can help with the plot and shit.
>>
>>321019786

I'm guessing its a Hasbro thing.

The whole game was a commercial for Combiner Wars, they probably want a sequel for Titans Return.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.