[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: MrToad.png (291 KB, 433x525) Image search: [Google]
MrToad.png
291 KB, 433x525
What was his problem?
>>
>>320997697
slum jew
>>
>>320997697
he should of went to the farm and picked more cotton that filthy nigger scum
>>
>>320999190
hes a toad
>>
>>321000121
he's a nigger toad
>>
>>320997697
He wasn't a frog
>>320999190
>should of
>>
>>320997697
He had to end up at the farm no matter what because canon, so they made him just enough of a jerk so you wouldn't care that he fucked off at the end.

I still ended up caring though because I did everything to help him and his son and STILL got blamed in the end.
>>
A shit father who put himself and his son in danger because "muh animal prejudice".
>>
>>321000228
not everyone is a heartless bastard and forced him back there
>>
>>321000228
>grammer nazis are still being baited at the end of 2015
>>
He wanted what was best for his family and was very jaded. This made him come off as an asshole since you are the enemy.
>>
he's just an asshole that hates authority but then comes crying to them the moment something bad happens to him
>>
File: 1414099069400.jpg (9 KB, 162x218) Image search: [Google]
1414099069400.jpg
9 KB, 162x218
>>321000370
>he doesn't understand the problem with "should of"
>>
>>320997697

He couldn't get off his wild ride.
>>
I sent him to the farm. He had it coming, but then I felt bad about it because of his kid.
>>
Why not just buy him a beer?

*Glass him*
>>
File: 2bc.jpg (9 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
2bc.jpg
9 KB, 399x388
Season 2 fucking WHEN
>>
>>321000316
This.

I was as nice to him as possible, but no, he HAS to go the farm or else time paradox, so the writers fucked you over.
>>
>>320997697
Should of *Glass him* before he went ape.
>>
>>320999190
>should of
>>
>>321000915
Just read the comics.
>>
>>321001121
>reading
fuck off nerd
>>
I'm the only fucking law Fabletown has and I kept being lenient with him despite the fact he's walking up and the down the god damn street in broad daylight which would jeopardize the safety of all of the Fables in that area. I even gave that nigger money and he fucking flaunts that he lost it gambling. I was sympathetic to his plight but Toad was a fucking jerk. His son deserved better.

Colin is the best bro.

>>321000915
THIS. Fucking Telltale leaves the ending to every one of their games as a hook for a future installment. For Bigby it was the end of the ordeal with The Crooked Man but not only is shit not adding up with Nerissa but Snow is actively seeking Bluebeard's as she's the official head of Fabletown so that's bound to turn some heads. And then there's always the Mundies and how they factor into everything.

I sure hope they don't shit the bed by skipping over TWAU to either take on another shitty license no one asked for [Minecraft] or bypass it completely in order to shell out more Clementine.
>>
>>321001029
You only ever see Toad at the bottom of one frame on one page of the entirety of the Fables comics. His presence there may be canon but he isn't a pivotal character in the fucking least. His being written to be a complete asshole as a consequence is on him m8. And being sympathetic when he has a clear disregard for the rules which can FUCK EVERYTHING UP on top of withholding evidence and information from a criminal investigation as he regularly steals from his tenants makes Toad something of a scumbag. Colin and Woody are Bigby's bros. Toad is just an asshole.
>>
File: 1406168159216.png (135 KB, 498x347) Image search: [Google]
1406168159216.png
135 KB, 498x347
>>
>>321001645
The problem is that, as usual, none of your choices matter. It makes the characters one-dimensional.
Mean to him? He hates you. Nice to him? He STILL hates you. Why even make choices if the end result is the same?
>>
File: Gordy-0.png (1 MB, 1192x890) Image search: [Google]
Gordy-0.png
1 MB, 1192x890
>>321002257
>Mean to him? He hates you. Nice to him? He STILL hates you. Why even make choices if the end result is the same?

That sounds familiar.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.