[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about One Piece getting a Naruto Ulti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: one-piece-burning-blood.jpg (65 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
one-piece-burning-blood.jpg
65 KB, 800x445
What do you guys think about One Piece getting a Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm style game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMe1RkaYDNM
>>
Never really played the Naruto games, but if they're halfway decent fighting games, I think I'll enjoy it.
>>
>>320996431
They're really not fighting games.
Doesn't mean it won't be a good game but if you think its like a fighting game you're gonna have a bad time
>>
Looks pretty fun and it's throwing in some interesting characters. Definitely gonna get it.
>>
I'm kind of surprised we didn't see Nami, Robin, or hell, even Boa.
>>
Looks fun and I'm pretty excited for it. Definitely gonna be maining Usopp, Sanji or Chopper. But:
>No Nami
>No Robin
>No female characters
>Eustass Kidd not being included in the paramecia fruit list
>X Drake only being in the game so that another zoan is represented
>Sabo and Ace with the same logia (I guess that they'll have different movesets with Sabo's being more armament haki based and Ace's focusing on the mera mera no mi abilities)
>Gear 4th reveal (for anime viewers)
>>
File: 1438049249830s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1438049249830s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>320997797 anime only watcher but 4th gear was already spoiled for me before this so was ace's death cause i looked at his wiki page before it happened
>>
One piece is for mouthbreathing retarded underage fuckheads.
>>
>>320997065
I'm a fan of one piece, so I'll probably play it anyway and enjoy it.
>>
>>320998153
>stop liking what I dont like
>>
>Jack, Dog king and Cat king won't be in this game
Well, time to main Drake and Barto.
>>
>>320998153
>One piece is for mouthbreathing retarded underage fuckheads.

Sounds about right, which is why we on /v/ are discussing it right now.
>>
>>320996304
When did they figure out that was easy to skin Storm games with other animes for easy money?
>Brave soldiers/Soldier Soul
>not numbered storm games
>this one piece game now
>>
Whait the t rex dude is in? Is he getting more panel time on the manga now? He used to be my favorite of the Luffys generation kings.
>>
>>321000441
He joined to the next big enemy army.
>>
>>321000757
Fuck yes. Time to catch up then.
>>
I've always wanted a One Piece game in this style, looks great. I hope they add a shit load of characters like the Naruto games too.

Would be nice to have pre and post timeskip Straw Hats too with their own unique movesets.
>>
File: Fighting_for_One_Piece.png (214 KB, 256x367) Image search: [Google]
Fighting_for_One_Piece.png
214 KB, 256x367
>People still want a 2d One Piece fighter after this abortion
>>
>>321002378
>2D
Clearly it's a 3D game.
>>
>>320996304
>Burning Blood

Fuckin' brutal, man. What should we expect? GOMU GOMU NO SHANKU?
>>
>>320997994
>anime only
Why. Why would you do that to yourself? Are you really that averse to a little light reading?
>>
>>320996304
>no SeƱor Pink
FUCK
>>
>>320996304
where the fuck are the Titty Monsters?
>>
>>321002956
Next trailer.
>>
>>320996304
So you're telling me all cyberconnect games comes to Steam except for Jojo?
>>
>>321003072
valve is secretly run from the shadows by The Game Developer Formerly Known as Prince, who is still mad about his copyright
>>
>>320996304

Spinke Chunsoft is a very hit and miss company, and with Burning Blood taking more from J Stars than their good games, I'm not really excited.

I hope they prove me wrong when this game releases.
>>
>>321003072
First it's not cyberconnect
Second JoJo is barely popular enough to justify that ps4 localization. ASB sold like dog shit for all that begging that everyone did for it
>>
File: 1450700162253.gif (451 KB, 392x410) Image search: [Google]
1450700162253.gif
451 KB, 392x410
>>321004551
>JoJo is barely popular
>>
>>321004675
Outside of Japan? He's right.
>>
>>321004675
not him but
>barely popular enough to justify that ps4 localization
hes right
>>
>>321004761
>JoJo gets an art exhibition in Italy
Sure, it's not popular outside of Japan.
>>
>>321004675
In the west, yeah. Of all my otaku friends, the only one that's actually read/watched any is the one that's going to live in Japan.
>>
>>321005114
Jojo is popular in Japan and Italy. It for the longest time was the only place outside of Japan to have every original volume translated
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.