[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is DayZ gonna have zombies again? I bought it when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1442175179045.gif (408 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
1442175179045.gif
408 KB, 408x303
When is DayZ gonna have zombies again? I bought it when they removed everything that's fun. Money wasted.
>>
>>320995293

Next patch, but who knows.

DayZ has screwed the pooch with the Standalone.

Go play the mod instead. Even after 2 years, it's still the better game.
>>
>>320996725
>>320996725
I guess I could buy arma at the wintersales. Does much goes of at the those sales?
>>
>>320997260
ARMA 3 is probably going to be 50%, maybe more, but probably 50%.

ARMA 2 will be like 80-90%, you'll be able to get the Complete collection with all the expansions for under 10 bucks, maybe under 5.
>>
Wait. They removed zombies? From a fucking zombie game?
>>
>>320997967

Yeah, former mod player here.
The fuck?
>>
>>320997967

They sure did.

Or at least the vast majority of them, since I did come across a single zombie in the last 15 hours of gameplay.
>>
>>320998048

Good fucking god. No joke this is the biggest blunder I think I have ever seen in a game. This is literally the first time I've ever seen a game REMOVE the whole point of the game.
>>
>>320998254

H1Z1 kinda reached that point as well.

They quickly started just focusing on Battle Royale and pretty much abandoned the whole zombie survival game.

DayZ is the biggest blunder though, since these guys pretty much had one of the hottest new games fall right into their lap, and they just had no fucking idea what to do with it, what made it work well, or why people liked it.

The fact that it's been 2 years now and the mod is still a better and more complete game speaks volumes.
>>
>>320995293
>buying early access
>>
At the end of the day PZ is the last hope for survival sandbox (zombie) games ever reaching greatness
>>
>>320999135
Nah, fuck PZ, even DayZ standalone has more pull than it.

It's not immersive, and way to gamey for this sort of thing.
>>
>>320995293
>bought early access
You deserved that. Faggot.
>>
>>320999271

>Immersive
>Trekking Simulator

Choose wisely, Rocket.
>>
>>320995293
There are zombies in DayZ. I bought it way back at Early Access release and I play it in stints. I played it for hours initially. Gave it a 6 months or so break, came back played for hours again, repeated. The breaks let you take in all the content rather than seeing the gradual progress making it feel like more has been done. I am on a break from it currently but look forward to going back in a few months.
>>
>just checked /vg/
>no Day Z general anymore
>remember the days when Day Z had 5 generals going at once

How the mighty have fallen. What the fuck happened?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.