[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game breaking bug in Xenoblade X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: WVW69irmfi4yH4Lmqh[1].jpg (102 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
WVW69irmfi4yH4Lmqh[1].jpg
102 KB, 800x450
>Doing Phog and Frye's Affinity Mission
>Choose Frye, complete his shitty task
>New objective: Go to East Gate and rescue Phog
>I go there and talk to Phog
>Literally nothing happens
>Phog still has the quest marker but just says the same thing over and over
>No way to progress the quest, and since it's an Affinity Quest I'm now locked out from doing any other Story/Affinity Quests or removing Frye from the party, or using Phog again for that matter.

Fuck me for doing a multiplayer mission in the middle of this quest and then saving afterwards.

But mostly, fuck Monolith/Nintendo for letting this slip through. This is the third time I've encountered a major glitch too, but at least the other ones just cost me an hour instead of 200 hours.

Let this be a warning to NEVER save during an Affinity Quest until this is hopefully patched.
>>
>>320989357
>rushing through a game on launch
why do you idiots keep doing this?
>>
>>320989579

>Implying Japanese games commonly have glitches that are actually patched later
>Implying waiting to play a game is a good idea when /v/ will always spoil everything
>Implying being too hyped to wait for even one second is a bad thing
>>
>>320989357
works fine for me
>>
Shouldn't have pirated the game ;)
>>
>>320990775

>Pirating a Wii U game

Is that even possible yet?
>>
>>320989357
Worked fine for me. Should've sided with Phog and not his asscave brother
>>
>>320990635

It's random. Other people have had it happen to other quests. Sometimes the next part of the quest just fails to load, and if it's an affinity mission you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>320989357
I played for 250 hours, zero bugs.
Maybe try setting the mission to active.
>>
>>320989357
Did you try restarting the WiiU. Arnt most bugs caused because of extended play?
>>
>>320992663
lol....
>>
>>320989357
Does the quest involve collecting shit before that point?
>>
>>320993083
why dont people save before and affinity mission?
>>
>>320990964
what a helpful comment
>>
Never got a game breaking bug

Only a hole in the ground
>>
>>320990545
>Implying implying will make your statement somewhat true
>Implying you find my statement true

Whever you find my statement true or false I still win.
>>
>>320992076
>>320993083
>>320993135
>>320993303

None of these are applicable. I'm not fucking stupid. There's no solution, it's just a really bad glitch. The only way it might be possible to fix it is if I could reset the event trigger somehow, but I already did all the things with any likelyhood of fixing it, like fast traveling, doing a multiplayer mission or completing a different quest.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.