[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARMA 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (32 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
32 KB, 460x215
Why the fuck is this still sixty bucks?

Is this game even good? How much will it go down for the sale tomorrow?
>>
>>320986218
It was 50% off on the last sale. It runs like shit desu
>>
>>320986660
>It runs like shit
t. Phenom II pissbaby
>>
>>320988452

loving this fucking "u must have a shit pc" maymay man
>>
>>320989264
I have an old 2500k and the game never drops below 50fps on ultra. Stop acting like a victim.
>>
File: 1415732988613.png (545 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1415732988613.png
545 KB, 640x640
>>320989673
>playing solo
>>
>>320989673
That's literally not possible unless you don't play online. You join any kind of the hill server at ultra with a reasonable view distance and you'll drop it frames.

>i7 4770k
>970
>can't maintain 60fps buttery smooth

The game runs like piss
>>
>>320989264
Works on my machine.
>>
>>320989985
It works on everyone's.

It just doesn't run perfect on anyones.
>>
>>320986218
It's fun, but not $60 fun.
>>
File: 1449462689227.jpg (39 KB, 350x463) Image search: [Google]
1449462689227.jpg
39 KB, 350x463
I can't run this huge sandbox multiplayer game at 4k 60fps... it RUNS like SHIT!
>>
>>320990161
You literally can't play this game at 60fps in the cities unless you're playing single-player. It doesn't matter what settings I use. If somebody could guide me to the NASA computer I'd need to achieve this please tell me.
>>
>>320990161
It doesn't stay a consistent 60fps at 1080p online either, when you consider their recommended specs. It's not good.

It's not unplayable but it isn't good.
>>
I'm a longtime fan of Bohemia Interactive milsims, but jesus fuck this game takes the prize for possibly the worst approach to DLC in living history.
>barely any content on release
>DLC equipment and vehicles are added to the game but if you try to use any of them an obnoxious overlay appears after two minutes telling you to spend money to remove the overlay.
>even with the DLC content your options still pale in comparison to previous games
>game has physics and mercifully improved movement added, but you can tell its basically the same dogshit engine they've been using since Operation Flashpoint with a bit of surface polish - AI is retarded as ever and has to be buffed up with dozens of lines of script for each unit to get enemies to behave how you'd like. Want to set up a close-quarters urban hostage rescue mission for example? Better clear your schedule for the next couple of evenings, and even then the AI difficulty fluctuates so wildly between unforgivable laser-beam accuracy and drooling retards depending on minor factors that the amount of fun you might have with your final scenario is completely unpredictable

At least there's some mods for it, I've basically imported the entirety of ArmA 2 into it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.