[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Local Co-Op/ Local Multiplayer Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: ps3-local-coop-games.jpg (54 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
ps3-local-coop-games.jpg
54 KB, 638x360
For New Years I will be out at a friends cabin in West Virginia. We'll be wasted and will inevitably want to play video games. I intended to bring my PC and hook it up to the TV there, so my question is... What are some good video games that we can play that won't require internet?
I'm thinking at least 2 people, preferably up to 4.
We'll be using 360 controllers, as well, so compatibility is a must.
Also, what ever happened to local couch co-op?
>>
>>320973871
So far I have Black Ops 3, though I won't have internet so we can't play Zombies.
I have GTA V for if they want to drive around and fuck stuff up
I don't really know a lot of good party games/chillout games. Maybe Mortal Combat?
>>
>>320973871
Okay.. thanks anyway.. PC mustard race :(
>>
Nuclear throne is the only one on top of my head
>>
>>320973871

Metal Slug games
Any emulator
>>
>>320975458
towerfall is great fun for 4 people
gets competitive as fuck too
>>
File: sol_badguy_by_aw08-d3comre.jpg (136 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
sol_badguy_by_aw08-d3comre.jpg
136 KB, 900x563
>>320973871
Guilty Gear Xrd just came out on PC
You can always do shit like Dynsasty Warriors 8 or Worms. I think the new Gauntlet is couch co-op too.
>>
>>320973871
Well there's Hammerwatch, Super Guacamelee has a 4 player co-op mode and Gang Beasts while it's an early access game is stupid fun that supports up to 8 player co-op.

There might be some others too but I'd have to check.
>>
Ignore this post
>>320974116

Play Castle Crashers

Play BomberMan 93' Emulating Turbografx

Emulate Doplhin and Play Mario Party

Turbo 2, 3rd Strike and Ultra are all great street fighter games, I would recommend 3rd strike.

If you all can get down on Playing a single player game together Dragon Quest can get very interesting having 4 people decide over a equipment and stuff.

Thats
>>
File: A-501072-1341342450-5110.jpeg.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
A-501072-1341342450-5110.jpeg.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>320973871

HELLDIVERS
BattleBlock Theater
Castle Crashers
Gauntlet
worms revol
Rayman Legends
ibb & obb
don t starve
terraria
outland
Guns, Gore & Cannoli
>>
>>320976562
>indie shit
>>320975616
>emulated games
Fucking PC games man i tell ya.
OP you better emulate some shit before giving indie devs your money.
>>
File: 635364.png (264 KB, 531x448) Image search: [Google]
635364.png
264 KB, 531x448
>>320976783
Did indie games fucked your mom or something, you nerd?
>>
>>320976959
they once fucked my wallet.
they don't anymore.
>>
>>320976783
To be fair the personal computer is the best because it has open software and hardware.
They Emulate what companies create specific machines to produce and then mass produces them.

When a custom pc is more friendly on the wallet and therefor time, with out giving all of your money to one company albeit it does get spread among 4-6 different companies if you are doing your research.
I really can't see why anyone would want to keep buying different shiny computer boxes, which are Marketed, Designed and Quality Tested with you getting cucked in mind.
>>
Lethal league
Speedrunners
Emulate smash bros
Gang beasts
Bloody trap land (infuriating fun while drunk with buds)
Rocket league has local multiplayer on pc
Towerfall
Emulate gauntlet (new one sucks)
Any musou games
Duck game
M.U.G.E.N.
Megabyte punch (custom robo smash bros with fun story mode)
Battleblock theater
Monaco
Starwhal
Soccertron
Road redemption (kinda bad but still fun in a broken way)
Niddhog
Stardust vanguards
Skyhook
Serious Sam 3 has local multiplayer story and versus
Injustice and mortal kombat and really any other fighting game you can find

There is a huge mame torrent I found a few years ago that took forever to download, it has like 1000s of games and you can map 360 controllers to it. It's great fun to pick a random one and see if it's fun, you can even make a drinking game out of anything highly recommend if you can find that torrent out there almost everything is multiplayer

I have a lot of family over and we have fun with these games, I love local multiplayer crap, you're welcome
>>
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

It also becomes a well done steak with the DLC, keep in mind to eat it slowly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.