[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Runescape wasn't that good, why do so many people like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 19
File: 1397521896353.gif (179 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1397521896353.gif
179 KB, 294x233
>Runescape wasn't that good, why do so many people like it?

ITT I type a wall of text to explain why I fucking loved RS and hope that you faggots will talk about RS too.

>Combat
Combat was simple as shit and everyone knew how it worked. You learn a few tricks here and there, as well as what works best with what, without becoming bloated with too many skills and shit. It was simple and accessible.

>The Grind
Yeah, it was a grind. But for a lot of people it was social to grind. Whether you're murdering cows or cutting trees you chat to the people around you or in your clan or whatever.

>Money
Making money/merchanting was fun, until a few updates fucked it later on I guess. You could enjoy the game through simply buying and selling, the economy was fun and you could figure out your own ways to make money. It was like a free market.

>RP/The community
Whether you where a roleplayfag or not, there was a real community around RS. Coming back to Civilization after a particularly long or fucked up journey was akways nice, and when the comfy music of the towns or cities kicked in it was lovely. You could sit or chill and talk to people in towns, and there was always people bustling around.

Runescape, I think, was great because you didn't feel constrained I guess. It felt less routinely or ironclad than other MMOs. Maybe because it was condensed or maybe because it was simple, but you could make your own way and that was great.

I liked Runescape, fellas.
>>
I dont even know why I liked it. I guess when I was 12 it was a huge world with a bunch of shit to do and bustling with people, so pretty much life without having to live it.

I certainly enjoyed exploring though, that kingdom far out west was dope
>>
>>320968239
Yeah. Sure there are quests, and there's always conversation to be had about those adventures but the real fun comes from the shit that happens while you're just getting stuff done.

I mean, it's a game that spans over a large landmass and several islands. It might not have been that large a space, but travelling across it took a bit of time and always felt like a journey.
>>
I still play that shit mang, ever heard of oldschool?
>>
>>320968848
fuck off retard rs is dead
>>
I loved runescape but it was literally just a fleshed out cookie clicker.
>>
>>320968885
not that guy, but its not dead.
>>
>>320968106
I liked how quests in RS were like tiny little stories or actually felt like quests, big or small. Also, how they incorporated the various skills into the quests, and I think in some cases you could do them different ways depending on your skills. Compare that to every other MMO, mainly WoW where you just go from X to Y to talk to Z or kill 10 wolves and get 8 boar tusks from the starting zone to level cap. In WoD they added cutscenes and shit to make it feel more immersive and important but its still the same shit every fucking quest, and a game from fuckin 2005 managed to do quests better
>>
>>320969125
You can apply that to any pc game honestly, if you break it down enough.
>>
>>320968106
>Coming back to Civilization after a particularly long or fucked up journey
This was a great feel desu. After fucking shit up and nearly getting killed adventuring and then coming back to a major city like a conquering hero
>>
>>320968106
I'm still playing. The release of eoc did make me incredibly angry, but luckily I had stopped playing for a few years at that point.

Last year I got back into it when I discovered osrs. It's a shame they couldn't port our stats across, but whatever.

The santa alert thing on twitter is absolute bullshit, anyone who thinks it is good should kill themselves
>>
>>320969445
quests were definitely one of the things RS did right
>>
You guys made me feel. I was 11.. My dad was still alive and i was grinding just to forget about school.

I love you Runescape.
>>
>>320968106
The only thing it did really good was the quests. Mini games were actually pretty good too. Castle Wars and Fist of Guthix were my favorites.
>>
>>320969953
Fuck.
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (46 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
46 KB, 330x357
>>320970198
>>
File: 1021312.png (33 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1021312.png
33 KB, 184x184
>>320970331
Excuse me. Only rs related pepes here please
>>
File: lmao.jpg (26 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
26 KB, 500x316
>>320968106
>>
>That massive roleplay that lasted several months and had its own forum
>The hundreds of people involved
>Entire cities full of people role playing as roman soldiers or civilians while in the wildy the same happened with people roleplaying as barbarians
>Literally Roman simulator

Comfiest rp ever. SPQR_Ceasar you were a faggot but your rp and the world you made was fucking dope.
>>
It was the grind for me. That and never finding people to play with. I actually enjoyed runescape.
>>
File: 1384709357810.jpg (34 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
1384709357810.jpg
34 KB, 425x283
RS Classic > RS3 > RS2
>>
>>320968106
From what I remember Runescape was like life itself in a way. You had your job... your fun activities and your friends to mess around with.
>>
>>320968106
>>Runescape wasn't that good, why do so many people like it?

None of what you're saying is wrong exactly but people liked Runescape because it was free, would run on toasters, and you could grind for literally years. That's pretty much the crux of it.

Helped that it predated WoW by several years and did its own thing, so it never fell into the trap of "Let's get a slice of that WoW pie" and tried to copy everything Blizzard did.
>>
For all it's faults Runescape had one fantastic setting. The world was fun to explore and managed to be really damn comfy. Throw in the freedom that you had to do whatever you wanted and the god tier quests that Jagex would make and you had one hell of a recipe that still has me wanting to play it.
>>
>>320971119
This. OSRS is shit now.

They rereleased thousands of party hats and santa hats this year. RIP eco.
>>
File: a smile for you.png (1 MB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
a smile for you.png
1 MB, 1024x640
>>320968106

I love RuneScape not because of the gameplay, but because of the amazing RMT potential that it has, especially with gambling clans getting people cleaned for their bank, meaning they need to buy more gold. As a result, goldfarming on RuneScape has paid for my college education. Making bots is also a really good way to learn programming, you get to see your bots immediately respond to any changes in the code you make.
>>
File: 1446323330876.png (571 KB, 1024x1692) Image search: [Google]
1446323330876.png
571 KB, 1024x1692
>>320971279
This. I'm sitting here thinking "I enjoyed RS more than WoW, why is that?"
It's the quests, it's the locales with personality instead of being re-skins of a place to grind for hours, it's the socialization that never carried over to other MMOs. It's so sad that they peaked and then fell flat while trying to copy WoW. If they remained their own thing, people would have come back. Now they never will.
>>
File: osrstfwnogf.png (7 KB, 167x508) Image search: [Google]
osrstfwnogf.png
7 KB, 167x508
>>320970549
>>
>>320971743
rs is still one of the most watched games on twitch, which is pretty incredible if you think about all the bs updates they pushed.

Luckily they released osrs, and a lot of people played it. Maybe only a few stayed, but at least the ones who didn't got to experience that nostalgia one last time.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 241x230
Only 6 more days till I get my ten year cape, friends...
>>
File: 3b9.jpg (3 KB, 111x85) Image search: [Google]
3b9.jpg
3 KB, 111x85
Fucking hate the community thinking that PVP takes WHICKED SICK SKILLZ when it just comes down to fucking RNG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F7_lvQGPQQ
>>
File: sinister stranger.png (10 KB, 231x98) Image search: [Google]
sinister stranger.png
10 KB, 231x98
Is there a /v/ clanchat or something?
>>
>>320972663
fuck I hope not
>>
>>320972710
I know how this sounds, but i was in a fairly obscure one a few months back and there was some top class meme-free banter going about. it's totally empty now
>>
>>320972663
Go on /vg/
There is of course a whole general there for both eoc, 2007, and their own private server.
I have no idea why this thread was even made, when op could just speak in a general
>>
>>320972663
There is but it's garbage. If you dare to speak in it without being an existing regular you're bombarded with "literally who?" as they all circle jerk over the leader and 2 females
You'd think /v/ wouild be immune to such things, but no, they are no better than any other gaming community.
>>
runescape music is god tier, always put it on at dnd night
>>
>>320972834
>and their own private server.
Are you telling me that /v/scape is STILL alive?
>>
File: lowtax.jpg (18 KB, 312x395) Image search: [Google]
lowtax.jpg
18 KB, 312x395
>>320972956
>tfw you download the entire osrs soundtrack and it only takes up a couple of megs because it's all MIDIs
>>
>>320972983
Yep. I got banned from their steam group early last year. I highly suggest you stay away from any /v/ or /vg/ related communities in games.

Literal everyone circle jerks eachother. Your best bet in osrs is to do what i do. Just play alone
>>
>>320973184
want to add each other? you dont have to be alone anon
>>
File: 4107352_std.jpg (45 KB, 930x571) Image search: [Google]
4107352_std.jpg
45 KB, 930x571
>>320968106
>played runescape for a month or two back in like 2006
>play old school runescape for 3 days
>get level 20 in all free to play skills besides runecrafting
>bored as fuck because Im not sure what Im doing all of this for
>>
Combat was shit
Graphics were shit
Controls were shit
Client was shit

But the quests were really well-designed and fun and it has all the interesting parts of a relatively unregulated world like the dangers of the wild and a player-dominated economy.
>>
>>320973184
Man, I left /v/scape a long ass time ago, around the time that the circlejerk was getting bad. Main reason why I left was because there wasn't much left to do and all my friends were already gone.
>>
>>320972918
>/V/ isnt one person
>>
>>320972918
Is that the one with the Jack Ripe faggot in it?
>>
>>320972983
yeah its still alive but the community now is a lot circle jerking.

in the beginning it was circle jerking too but idk it felt like people wanted to help each other more than just meme all day long
>>
I want to continue playing RS but I don't fucking want to start all over in Old School version, I spent too much time on my character to simply start all over. Is RS3 worth spending time on?

tfw all the friends I had are offline now, I haven't seen a single one online when I checked out my account after a long time... The memories
>>
>>320973661
hahaha, is he the retarded australian guy that claims to be amoral? he's a good laugh
>>
>>320973732
Yeah, I remember when bragging about how he was 99 thieving irl or some shit. I never really knew if he was just being a fake faggot or not.
>>
I can't play RS07, it just isn't the same. The community made the game.

Sosolid2k, tehnoobshow, chiszle, excl etc. were all great. I was looking at old rs channels the other day and it was kinda sad how you could see their channels die. A few switched over to minecraft lets plays and the views would drop down to like 1000 an episode with 30k+ subscribers.

It also sucks having to restart. I had bandos purely grinded from GWD over 6 months, bunch of 99s (slayer was my favourite cape) and a red phat back in the day.
>>
Post your favorite track.

https://youtu.be/xm-Bj79VKRg
>>
>>320968106
Runescape is terrible now because it's a shit game where fun doesn't exist.
People want to maximize exp rates, so minigames are dead as fuck.
Gotta do whatever gives the most exp.
>>
>>320973946
yeah, he was a cunt but it wasreally easy to get a reaction out of him. i think we might have been in the same cc? my username was creakmojo
>>
File: obv8u5O.png (506 KB, 1604x962) Image search: [Google]
obv8u5O.png
506 KB, 1604x962
>>320973731
Starting osrs is worth it. I suggest just doing some easy quests. There are even guides which eliminate grinding by doing quests in a specific order.

Also trying botting for under 7 hours a day, every day of the week. You should be able to get decent stats, and then they will just give you a warning ban for a week

Also all my friends are offline aswell. Like I said, just play alone. The NPCs are all you need
>>
>>320972663
>>320972834
Isn't there/wasn't there 3 different /vg/ runescape things?

Runescape3
Oldscape
Darkscape
>>
>>320968106
>Runescape wasn't that good
It wasn't that good because grinding is fucking boring and doesn't test the players skill at all.
Just how much time they have.
>>
>>320969125
Real life is literally just a fleshed out cookie clicker
>>
Who vscape here?
>>
>>320974331
vscape sucks my man rip the furry faggot who used to run it
>>
>>320974118
I was dumbeon. I was in that cc that later moved to joestar (I don't remember who started it before him) but didn't really say much except gz. Is it still alive?
>>
If only there was an osrs role play server.
>>
>>320973731
RS3 is worth playing for the quests. Some of the bosses are pretty fun too honestly. I liked that spider one and I couldn't kill it after like 5 tries with max combat stats and a yak.

But other than beating the new bosses a couple times and doing quests I wouldn't recommend it. Also if you never played EOC, don't even try the new bosses. It'll take a while to get used to the new combat system.
>>
>>320974434
i think i remember you... well the cc we were in is completely empty now but it could have either moved to a different name or just disappeared over time
>>
>>320968106
I enjoyed it when I was younger. Back in 07 every other person played rs which made it fun to hang out with people online. Plus you could run it on any shitty pc/laptop. Now, the community, which made the game, is now dead. It's practically empty 24/7. OSR is shit because they added shit that wasn't originally there and it doesn't give me the same feel.
>>
>>320974469
Yeah it's called 327 (the /vg/ homeworld)
>>
>>320968106
RuneScape went to shit once 3D came out.
>>
File: 1347187381275.jpg (64 KB, 188x374) Image search: [Google]
1347187381275.jpg
64 KB, 188x374
>>320968106
I liked it when I was a teenager with no money and all the time in the world.

I think that's a pretty good argument on why it's total shit.
>>
>>320974652
Runescape was ever only good because the quests were good, the rest of the game was pretty shit.
It's actually sad that some people actually never do quests.
Like how the fuck does someone just play the game and go WOW THIS IS FUN CLICKING A TREE ALL DAY.
>>
>>320968106
Runescape was addictive because there was hardly anyway to increase your combat output without grinding your face off 18 hours a day.

It traded skill for having for relentlessness, I liked that.
>>
I have an idea that communities in mmos have been less social because of the party chat function. I'm serious, back when all you could do was local, the world felt alive and people could just join into appropriate conversations. Now you walk into a city and it's dead silence, only party guild and whispers. Nobody talks out loud anymore.
>>
>>320968106
>Combat
Literally zero depth. Left click and wait/pray for big hits to land. If you didn't spend 5k hours to get 99, enjoy getting owned by someone that did.

>The Grind
Literally, click this rock 1,000,000 times over 1,000 hours. So much fun.
Every "skill" is like this. It's not fun to play, it's fucking mind numbing. The "skills" are not interactive.

>Money
One of the few things this game has going for it. You can jew your way to the top just by buying and selling. The fastest training methods for half~ of the "skills" cost the most money. Unfortunately, the goodness is offset by a terribly laggy, slow, trading/market interface and the multitudes of bots that flooded (and still flood) the market.

>RP/The community
Literally AIDS incarnate. If someone talks to you, they're probably trying to scam you. Devs release a massive update/overhaul to improve interactivity and combat - the community cries and plays an old version instead.

Runescape was and is awful because they didn't invest into the actual gameplay at all.
There are literally loading screens within PVP.

Why won't this meme game die?
>>
>>320975220
Monkey Madness drove me to madness.
>>
>>320975220
It's addictive. It feels like work.
That's how most video games hook people.

People would be better off working an actual job though, but MMOs are meant to emulate the feeling and it's how they hook people with no jobs and eat all their time.
>>
>>320975220
My brother has 3 accounts for OSRS and the majority of the time he is cutting magic trees. He's rank 30 something in one of them and all he did was magics once he got to level 80 or something. All of them are level 99, I think the least has like 20 million experience and the most has 65 million.

He does other stuff while cutting trees but man it's ridiculously boring from my perspective.

I remember doing the first grandmaster quest within a month after it came out. It was so fucking cool and it gave you access to a boss that only people who beat the quest could do.
>>
So what's been going on with the god thing in current RS?

Has anything happened after Bandos died?
>>
>>320975363

>Left click and wait/pray for big hits to land

Spot someone who never did pvp.
>>
>>320975363
To each their own
>>
>>320968106
The only good thing about it was the open PvP, and that didn't even last very long after the game launched.
Any MMO without open PvP is worthless garbage and not worth playing.
>>
>>320976049
They readded player killing like years ago anon
>>
>>320975793
>My brother has 3 accounts for OSRS and the majority of the time he is cutting magic trees. He's rank 30 something in one of them and all he did was magics once he got to level 80 or something. All of them are level 99, I think the least has like 20 million experience and the most has 65 million.
>having multiple accounts in RS
I never understood this shit.
Should at least try to sell them or some shit.
>>
> Hey wanna dupe some items?
>Drop it on the ground and press alt+f4
>>
>>320976201
Is it open PvP?
>>
>>320976229
He has 3 accounts because one is a main, one's a zerker, and one's a 70 defense account I think.

He basically only plays the game for PVP and I think the woodcutting pays for his supplies and maybe his subscription too.
>>
>>320976504
You could just have a job and not waste all that time, and have instead way more money as well.
>>
>>320976662
This. The only people who pay with bonds are 9 year old kids. If you are willing to play the game that much just fucking pay for subscription
>>
>>320976662
I agree with that. But he usually plays other games while woodcutting so it's not a big deal.
>>
>>320975363
I won't debate the other stuff, but
>If someone talks to you, they're probably trying to scam you
Not true, but even if it were, I think a game that allows this kind of "wild west" community interaction is something to be celebrated
>the community cries and plays an old version instead
If they replace something that works with something that sucks for no reason, why would anyone be happy about it
>>
>>320976484
If you mean serverwide pvp they have specific worlds where you can do that. Regardless, in every world you can attack other players in the wilderness
>>
>>320969445
This. The reason you sat through the grind was so you could do the next quest which was a real quest, not "go here and kill five things" they were "OH FUCK AN ANCIENT DEMON IS GOING TO DESTROY THE CITY! GO CONVINCE THE KING TO GIVE YOU THE MAGIC SWORD SO YOU CAN DEFEAT HIM!"
>>
>>320972807
Bigguysonly wasn't too bad except for the one or two players that were morons
>>
>>320977242
My favorite quest is where you go to ease relations between an island of magical humans and a town of vikings, eventually leading up to you fighting yourself in your own mind
>>
>>320977103
I think the big reason eoc flopped is that rs community is mostly nostalgiafags.

They do not want better/interactive mechanics. They literally reject high numbers as being too wow-like.

The people who play rs WANT easy repetitive mechanics. That's WHY they play. You don't have to think, you can just zone out and click a tree for the entire day.
>>
>>320977463
I though so too, unless I was missing some serious dweeb community politics
>>
>>320977103
>>320977242
the only reason i played runescape was for the dope ass quests. i remember i completed all the free ones and like 20 members quests. i loved scrolling through the quest guide and seeing 100 quests that i hadn't completed yet.
>>
>>320974050
>tehnoobshow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dxdq1B1za8
>>
>>320978364
Naw there was just a couple stupid memers that didn't know how to shut up. The rest of the guys were cool though
>>
>>320978715
>>320974050
Tehnoobshow made a patreon, and it kinda failed. It was odd when he went back to RS, his RL projects musta been failing.

>>320974050
>I can't play RS07, it just isn't the same. The community made the game.
It's why the community sucks so much now. With memes being the new shit nowadays, it makes the RS community fucking awful.
>>
File: 1447810589428.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
1447810589428.gif
112 KB, 255x231
>>320977242
>>320978529
>Mourning's Ends
>Regicide/Underground Pass
>Recipe For Disaster
>Monkey Island
>Lunar Isle quest with the lunar magics
>One Small Favor
>Going to Morytania and that one rotten city with the vampires
>Desert Treasure
>basically every single quest in the game actually
What an incredible fucking experience to have. When you got membership the world literally fucking quadrupled in size and things to do.

F U C K I N G R A D I C A L
>>
>>320978715
I always liked Angry Noob more.
>>
>>320979481
>>Recipe For Disaster
this was the GOAT RS quest. no doubt, no doubt.
dragon slayer was sick too.
>>
>>320977823
>>320977103
EOC was horrible at first. Constant dead clicks and just generally unresponsive. Even now it's awful and it will never be good because the game operates on a 0.6 second tick system.

Also even now, there's still no depth because there's no reason to use any skill setup other than the ones you can find on guides.
>>
>jagex will never admit to EOC killing RS for good

It's not fair, /v/
>>
>>320968106
>12 year old grows up and is surprised to find out that actually most people think the game is shit

so yeah, how about you and your entire generation just kill themselves right now
>>
>>320979481
Don't you fucking dare list every quest that made me cream my 14 year old pants.

Damn man. Never even finished Mourning's End Part II, and if I recall it allowed the crafting of death runes.

Monkey Island literally made me shit myself when I ended up crash landed on a hostile island with NO teleport runes. Idk if you could get off, but I know at the time I just shit myself and had to finish the quest.
>>
>Hey I'll buy those red gloves for 1k
>I say sure
>He takes away his 1k and scams me
Gud tiems

I went back and tried OS but it's not the same. Everyone is an expert and there's nothing to discover even if it's new.
>>
>>320979481

This.

Part of what gave Runescape such a great fanbase was the quest design being better than probably any other MMO on ther market, bar none.
>>
STOP MAKNG THIS THREAD
>>
File: 1446051214252.jpg (73 KB, 476x429) Image search: [Google]
1446051214252.jpg
73 KB, 476x429
>mfw Elemental Workshop III
>>
>>320974189
Where do you get a reliable bot?
>>
Jagex is having its best ever financial year as a result of microtransactions + bonds + subs recovering.

2016 has a new client + GWD2 + Invention skill + more raids for main RuneScape, and a new continent (phase 1 launching next month) and a sequel to Monkey Madness 2 in Old School.

shillshillshill

scapescapescape
>>
>>320980707

>EW3

Literally the one quest I never finished back when I played.

Even with a fucking RuneHQ guide I couldn't do that puzzle for some reason.
>>
>>320980748
Wait what?
There's a MM part 2? And a sequel to that?
And JaGEx is making money? Will that save the game?
>>
>>320980707
I don't know what emotion your anime picture is supposed to be conveying.
>>
File: lwKqy1x.png (34 KB, 276x148) Image search: [Google]
lwKqy1x.png
34 KB, 276x148
>>320980715
Personally I used osbot, in combination with certain scripts I had tested.

Seriously, I botted for over 4 months. I managed to achieve 70+ in all combat stats except prayer. I even got 99 cooking. It was only when I was an idiot and used a fletching script I hadn't read up on and tested that I was caught and recieved my ban.

My only advice is, be inconsistent. 5-7 hours a day. Maybe miss a day every week. Mix up your botting, grind different skills daily. And try to only use one persons scripts. For instace I use pic related. They were all free when I botted, and the guy makes scripts for every skill.

Remember if you do get caught, its no problem. You will only be getting a week warning ban.
>>
>>320980927
Oh sorry I typo'ed. Monkey Madness 2 is coming, not 3. My bad.

Yeah Jagex is making bank.
>>
>>320981087
Have you even done that quest
>>
>>320980748
>Invention
That skill was supposed to come out like a year ago I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>320980707
They actually patched that quest a month or two back to make it quicker to do.
>>
>>320981114

Bro i'm not paying cash for a bot. fuck that noise.
Thanks for the advice tho.
>>
EOC failed because they tried to take a game that was built around simple combat and replace it with generic ability combat that was still super simple. It took every ounce of personality out of the game
>>
>>320982176
Notice the picture says "pro". I am highly certain the guy offers free versions. I'm sure i was using his free version. The only downside to his free version is you cannot bank. But if you want xp who banks anyways?
>>
File: 1449849830329.jpg (736 KB, 946x1341) Image search: [Google]
1449849830329.jpg
736 KB, 946x1341
>>320982324
This. It wasn't even unique or fun, it was just ever so slightly more involved than before. But now it's a shitty middle ground, whereas before it at least appealed to those of us who liked to chill out and relax while we watched our little clay man swing a sword every 2.5 seconds.
>>
>>320982324
>EOC is bad
The only way that runescape was going anywhere was to change the combat. If you think that any more bosses could've been added to the game after dungeoneering without making combat more evolved I think you're deluded. Have you ever done bossing on Runescape past god wars dungeon stuff? Adrenaline management and shield switching make the bosses a ton of fun and now a lot of high level players use teamspeak or something to talk during a fight. It went past just gearing up correctly and using prayers correctly. I think the biggest problem in RS now is that late game content is the only stuff being made since everyone is already there, and that affects PVP and stuff.
>>
>>320983509
I forgot to add too that it does trivialize a lot of older pvm content in favor of newer content, which is kind of a shame.
>>
>>320983509
maybe runescape shouldn't have gone anywhere

why not just make a new game and not have to build a new combat system around a game that was designed in a completely different way
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.