[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the FUCK does Overwatch make /v/ so salty and angry? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: overwatch-heroes.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
overwatch-heroes.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
Why the FUCK does Overwatch make /v/ so salty and angry?

Is there any other game that even compares?
>>
it's not on steam
>>
>>320965972
1. It's made by Neo-Blizzard and everyone here hates them now for some reason

2. It has characters that aren't white

3. Lastly, some people have legitimate reasons like going against industry standard with a weirdly low tick rate and low FoV
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>
Yeah what are the odds a shitty game made by a company /v/ used to love, with a fanbase as obnoxious as LoLs, with the only thing going for it is your shitty "MUH TRACER, MUH ASS, MUH VIRGINITY" I cannot IMAGINE why /v/ would meet this game with adversity.
>>
>>320966282
perfect example of what OP is talking about
>>
>>320966104
Blizzard has a weird desire to go against the tide with genres they have never attempted before, like WoW.

Luckily they reversed a lot of bad decisions on their games in the past like the RMAH and the rune system for HotS. The Fov for Overwatch got changed so I'm thinking the tick rate will be changed as well. Unless Blizzard can actually explain how it works in the games favor that isn't "artistic choice".
>>
>>320965972
I think people on /v/ realize that modern Blizzard is really terrible in comparison to what they were like before they got big, and so they have to mask the conversation as hatred in order to get by without being labeled a shill.
Everybody shits on their games, but they will buy and play them anyway just like Nintendo, Valve, Capcom and Bethesda games.

Blizzard is really fucking stupid, but they are incredibly tame with the fact that their games both work and are fun to play without being incredibly restrictive exempting their F2P games. Something that unfortunately can't be said about most modern games.
>>
>>320966282
>a shitty game
have you played it?
>>
>>320967006
No, they don't learn they "fix" shit way too late after they've made their money.
>>
>>320967598
Yes. What universe quaking retorts have you up your sleeve for us next?
>>
>>320968131
Yet despite that fixing those mistakes later allows Blizzard to rake in more money. RoS sold ridiculously well despite Diablo 3 being considered to be the worst thing since the plague.
>>
>>320968212
the game isn't out for 6 months
>>
>>320966282
You say this, and yet Nintendrones eat up that badge microtransaction shit because "muh jew rabbit".
So I cannot imagine why /v/ would meet any game with adversity considering it's shit taste.
>>
>>320968498
>Idz only beda xDD
>>
1. It's made by blizzard
2. They can't play it
>>
Anything comfy tier get's bitched at. It's not made to be a highly competitive game but will be played that way.
>>
>>320968836
the beta is good, I enjoyed my time with it.

post some proof that you played it, lad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.