[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Her japanese grandfather fucked american girl from rich family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 20150918_040322.png (280 KB, 939x873) Image search: [Google]
20150918_040322.png
280 KB, 939x873
>Her japanese grandfather fucked american girl from rich family in the post war japan
Are you fucking squiding me?
>>
>>320956237
>asian men hooking up with white girls
NEVER EVER
>>
a lot of the mixed JAV sluts have asian fathers/non-asian mothers
>>
>>320956237
literally worst girl, mark my words.
>>
>>320957546
Anon, why are you watching mixed JAV girls? Isn't the point of watching JAV to see japanese girls?
>>
>>320957898
No, the point of JAVs are to cater to niche fetishes
>>
>>320957898
that's not the only point
JAVs with white girls are good too
>>
File: TPP_Miller_infobox.png (1 MB, 1051x1080) Image search: [Google]
TPP_Miller_infobox.png
1 MB, 1051x1080
>>320957546
>A lot of the MIXED sluts are mixed

Holy shit really?Also, people are mostly pissed because EVERY SINGLE TIME there's a mixed person in anime/video games it's always an Asian father and White mother. In real life, how often do you see an interracial couple with an Asian male and White female? It's more often the other way around because Asian men are just not super attractive. That's not even /pol/ racism, it's just sorta given that most white women aren't attracted to Asian men on average.

When video games do this it's normally a very clear self-insert GLORIOUS NIPPON gratification thing. Miller is literally the only mixed Asian character I can think of with a white father and even then his dad was an asshole so it was really just poo pooing whites again.
>>
The Otaku fanbase these games are mainly catered to would never accept the fact that a japanese girl could hook up with a white man
>>
>>320958435
>Also, people are mostly pissed because EVERY SINGLE TIME there's a mixed person in anime/video games it's always an Asian father and White mother.
I guess Persona 2 doesn't exist
>>
>>320958435
>In real life, how often do you see an interracial couple with an Asian male and White female?
The game takes place in Japan
Any white woman in Japan is a weeb who wants yellow dick
>>
>>320958709
?
Persona 2 didn't had mixed girls
>EVERY SINGLE TIME
#FE, idolm@ster cg has mixed girls with not jap father and otaku take them well
>>
>>320958435
Wow
No one fucking cares
>>
>>320959201
Cool post
>>
>>320959000
im only 10 hours in but isn't the mother a nip?
>>
>>320959249
No, she is fully american
>>
>>320958709
Are you talking about Lisa? She is not mixed. Both of her parents are Americans. His father is just a huge weaboo faggot.
>>
japs love to cuck americans
>>
>>320959237
About as cool as the one that I replied to
>>
>quarter white
>looks completely white

Every time. I love how the japanese so badly want the aesthetics of being white but their deep seeded nationalism forces them to somehow make the character japanese as well.
>>
>>320959613
National sense of inferiority.

Why do you think it if often impossible to tell with character is from which ethnicity in animes?

Same reason why japanese characters in animes often look like basketball players.
>>
Anime characters are white, not Asian

Lmao @ the containment island of Japan
>>
>>320959463
Don't flatter yourself
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.