[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he mains an Arms Warrior for PvE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: lel.gif (4 MB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
4 MB, 294x233
>he mains an Arms Warrior for PvE
>>
When I quit is was OP as fuck for PvP though. Had the only Orc Female level 70 warrior on the server, and I wrecked absolute shit with it.

As for PvE it wasn't viable at all back then either.
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHA.gif (850 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHA.gif
850 KB, 500x282
>destro lock at any point after cata
>>
>>320953089
>Arms
>for PvP

You guys should have been given a talent/spell that creates a "baaaw frost mages are overpowered" topic on bnet forum instantly.
>>
>He plays WoW
>>
File: lel.webm (203 KB, 560x274) Image search: [Google]
lel.webm
203 KB, 560x274
>he wants to main rogue in legion because of outlaw
>>
>>320953205
destro lock kicks ass, fuck you.
>>
>>320953089
Arms was a part of min/maxed raid setup if you had enough physical DPS to take advantage of 4% physical damage debuff, and the tipping point was right where a typical progression raiding setup would be (one melee group with warrior tank also enjoying windfury+dedicated hunter group with feral tank and an enhancement shaman, for example).
>>
File: Warlocks buffed.gif (1 MB, 232x201) Image search: [Google]
Warlocks buffed.gif
1 MB, 232x201
>Chaos Bolt applies Agony, Haunt, Immolate, and Unstable Affliction. Two succubi are instantly summoned to help the caster.
>>
>>320955770
git gud
>>
>>320953359

Frost mages werent that bad

This was back in the days of stance dance
>>
File: 1444327305596.gif (657 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444327305596.gif
657 KB, 500x281
>Not leveling your warrior throughout whole game with tank role
>>
>>320956653
It took me like 4 months, playing after school everyday to get to 60 as a prot warrior
>>
>>320952964

>ever maining one spec
>not picking the best spec for the fight you're about to do

I bet you don't actively change your talents to best suit the fight either.
Arms is perfectly acceptable for some PvE encounters. Are you retarded?
>>
>>320954204
>dedicated hunter group with feral tank and an enhancement shaman
I miss when you had +str totems and +agi totems separate, and you had to decide between dropping the +agi totem or another air totem.
>>
>>320953205
>playing wow after cata
>>
File: p.gif (236 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
p.gif
236 KB, 314x320
>>320957182
>play balance druid
>"let me just switch to feral real quick for this fight guys!"

Are you retarded?
>>
>>320957581

Feral a spec that's been borderline shit forever is worse than Balance, what a surprise.
>>
>>320953205

>not drinking the tears of mages/ele and pretty much all other caster classes as you destroy the meters with ease and mediocre gear during Mists.

Why even play the class?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.