[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything else I should add? I've never owned any kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 3ds xl.png (101 KB, 942x738) Image search: [Google]
3ds xl.png
101 KB, 942x738
Anything else I should add?

I've never owned any kind of DS before.
>>
put an eshop card, 20$ in there, you'll need it.
>>
File: images (43).jpg (12 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (43).jpg
12 KB, 470x313
>>320951515
>>
>>320951706
What for exactly? what's the point of these moneycards when I can just use my credit card?
>>
>>320951515
Are you like 12?
>>
>>320952107
No I just like games, maybe I shouldn't be on /v/

If you're talking about the stupid fucking snapback cap it comes with the game and there is literally no way to get rid of it from the order.
>>
>>320952442
If you liked games you would of played all these games years ago.
>>
>>320952009
>$546165496841 for one
>>
>>320952552
Probably would have if I was a spoilt little shit that got everything I wanted.
>>
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Smash 4 if you don't own a Wii
Fire Emblem Awakening
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Final Fantasy Explorers
Pokemon Red/blue/yellow
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Animal Crossing New Leaf
>>
>>320952891
Monster Hunter is shit
Smash 4 is shit
>no Yo-Kai watch
what the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
>"snap backs"
You're still in high school huh?
>>
>>320953408
You still can't read huh?
>>
Unless you for sure KNOW you like 2D Zelda, I might not pick up ALBW. I wouldn't want you to invest a lot of money in something you're going to be disappointed in. I'm more of a 3DPD Zelda man myself

>>320952891
>Final Fantasy Explorers
If you're an Ameriburger, you have to wait until january to pick this one up

>>320952968
>Yo-Kai watch
MORE LIKE SUICIDE WATCH
HEU-HEU-HEU-HEU-HEU
>>
poptarts
>>
>>320951515
Shouldn't high school kids like yourself wear sports or obey snap back caps.
>>320952759
Or I don't know have a job and earn money.
>>
>>320951515
Throw in some of those over priced Mcdonald toys and you got the perfect bundle for a little kid
>>
>>320954318
I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy all of them, I liked ALTTP and loved the 3D zeldas when I played them on n64 years ago.

My main concern is if the 3ds will be a handheld that I will enjoy for a week and then sit and gather dust *cough* vita *cough*
>>
>>320954653
You're a literal spastic who just assumes and knows nothing.

Is /v/ extra angsty around this time because its the time they realize they'll be alone forever?
>>
>>320951515
LBW is already a 'greatest hits' game in EU? Not a bad price at all, really great 2D Zelda title, not sure why anyone would say otherwise.

>never owned a DS before

Lots of games, but I suggest staying away from the Zelda DS titles, unless you're a hardcore Zelda fan.

Not sure what else to suggest other than what >>320952891 said and whatever Atlus games (Etrian Odyssey, SMT) are available.
>>
>>320954938
Are all nintenyearolds this angry and sensitive? Maybe reddit is more suited for you
>>
>>320954829
>3ds will be a handheld that I will enjoy for a week and then sit and gather dust *cough* vita *cough*
I hear this complaint all the time and it scared me from getting a vita alongside my 3DS for awhile, but I took the plunge a few months ago and have never been happier.

I just found new genres of games that seemed interesting. Now I have a fuckhuge backlog that'll probably last me until the next handheld generation.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.