[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lost parent at young age >had to join Air Force to support
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Re5Chris.jpg (35 KB, 638x549) Image search: [Google]
Re5Chris.jpg
35 KB, 638x549
>Lost parent at young age
>had to join Air Force to support his slut sister
>dishonorably discharged for assaulting a superior officer who ordered him to bomb civilians
>became a drifter
>got a second chance and joined to the police force
>made it to the "elite" unit
>witnessed pretty much entire of his team members murdered by nightmarish creatures
>his adopted city wiped off the face of the earth
>continued to fight
>became founding member of an multinational organization filled with like minded idealistic individuals
>Lost his love interest
>recovered the said love interest but she is now a fucking wreck
>became commander of his own team, only to witness, again, every single one of them to die horribly
>suffers from serious case of PTSD
>loses his protegee
>continues to fight to make the world a better place despite no one really cares about him and everyone shits on him

Gentlemen, a moment of silence for the true hero of vidya.

Resident Evil Thread?
>>
Never really looked into Chris' backstory and all that but I've always liked him a lot. In fact, I like almost all the characters in RE for some reason, though I haven't touched the Revelations games and some of the other unnumbered games.
>>
>>320947682
his arc in 5 and 6 really is the best in the series, iIactually felt bad for him through out 6, dude has lost a lot and somehow hasn't killed himself yet and keeps fighting.
where the fuck is his sister? he needs some serious moral support.
>>
>>320947978
Claire was never a nice person to begin with, according to the Japanese novels. Maybe her shit personality is acting up again.
>>
>>320947682
>>had to join Air Force to support his slut sister

That feel when your slut sister pays you back the only way she knows how ;^)
>>
>>320948219
H...how?
>>
>>320948461
What do you think?

Nah, she wouldn't go that far. She was supposed to be redeemed herself by the time the events of RE2.
>>
>>320947856
I also like Chris very much.
>>
You're forgetting that he was partnered with the best girl in 5.
>>
>>320947978
Claire is taking the Terr out Terrasave.
>>
>>320949354
>I also like Chris very much.

Why don't you marry him.
>>
None of that shit is true except him getting into it with superior officers before drifting and joining STARS because of Barry's suggestion. Where does the "Claire is a slut" meme even come from?

Also they were never adopted.
>>
>>320950069
I wish.
>>
>>320947682
Leon is better.
>>
File: 1447061565872.gif (415 KB, 307x277) Image search: [Google]
1447061565872.gif
415 KB, 307x277
>>320950404
Yeah, nah.
>>
Did any of you ever read the S.D Perry Resident Evil novelizations?
>>
File: RE STARS.png (635 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
RE STARS.png
635 KB, 640x480
>>320947682
Why did Raccoon City even require STARS unit? Were they more SWAT or like a Mountain Rescue unit?

Made no sense seeing as it's a city without any wilderness.
>>
Do people still play RE5 and RE6 on PS3? I fancy replaying them, but it's better with someone else.
>>
>>320947682
You forgot to mention the part where he does enough roids to grow arms thicker than trees and capable of moving giant boulders with punches.

Still best RE protag tho. I wish the next RE would be about him and Wesker's son teaming up and going around places, beating the fuck out of zombies with their bare hands.
>>
>>320950819
They were the special forces of Racoon City P.D. Even half of their acronym is the same as SWAT.
>>
a dishonorable discharge? figures he'd only get offered a job at a corporate controlled PD
>>
>>320952535
That's how it works in the military. You can't even tell a superior officer to fuck off without getting fucked in the future, much less get into a fight,
>>
File: 1397170647117.png (242 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
1397170647117.png
242 KB, 700x400
>>320949354
post chris
>>
>>320950819

I got the sense that Raccoon City was supposed to be Detroit, but with Umbrella Pharmaceuticals instead of Ford Motor Company
>>
>>320950819
They WERE the swat unit of RPD. After the Mansion debacle, that fat fuck Irons disbanded the unit and formed a traditional SWAT team.

You can see RPD SWAT in the beginning of the RE3 opening cinema.
>>
>>320948461
Washing dishes.
>>
Chris and then Isaac from Dead Space had a hard life

They are my two favorite characters in vidya
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.