[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cannot stress this enough that this is the worst Halo Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Halo_Guardians.png (133 KB, 275x350) Image search: [Google]
Halo_Guardians.png
133 KB, 275x350
I cannot stress this enough that this is the worst Halo Game ever. I can't believe 343 took over and took a huge dump on the whole series. This is hands down the worst campaign I have ever played. Master Chief and Locke holding hands at the end the game shot a bullet into my brain and made me commit Japanese Ritual Suicide witg the worst part being where Han Solo is killed by his son Kylo Ren. Honestly to 343 just don't create a Halo 6, you guys took the game, crumpled it into a piece of paper, poured gasoline onto it, took a dump on it 20 times, stabbed it with a blade and lit it on fire. If you guys didn't know how to keep the series going, then why buy it from Bungie? I literally feel like I wasted 60$ on this.
>>
>>320946573
gameplay is the best in the series, shit story is not going to outshine that.
>>
File: 1449396664707.png (526 KB, 918x889) Image search: [Google]
1449396664707.png
526 KB, 918x889
Post Sangheili butt
>>
>>320946804
>gameplay is the best in the series
More like some of the shittiest, the aiming is still sub-par even after the update and automatics like the SMG and Storm Rifle are just broken as fuck if you know how to use them.
>>
>>320946573

>need to be connected to XBL to forge
>can be booted from forge for idling for too long
>gametype options are super limited

the fuck is this shit
>>
>>320947724
Sustain!
>>
>>320948376
All the reason to cut content
>>
Can we talk about 343's shitty map design? The other Warzone maps are great, but I can't stand this one.

>The whole map is a straight line, with a single alternate path that's so long it's not even viable to use in any situation other than a boss spawning in there.
>For whatever reason, 343 made a legendary spawn in the Fortress at the beginning.
>The only entrances to the Fortress are towards one side; 3 on the top layer and 2 on the bottom which are meant for vehicles. The three on top are super close to each other and call all be camped with a shotgun.
>The 2 below have no cover whatsoever but if you enter with a vehicle, there's virtually no space for you to move around in, so you'll die almost instantly.
>Nearly impossible to recapture the Fortress if the other team already has it.
>If one team can manage to take out the legendary to get an early 150 point lead, and capture the fortress, it's pretty much guaranteed that they win.

And is it just me or is this map played way too much? I've gotten 6 games in a row just on this map.
>>
>>320947265

Yeah, SMG is pretty broken in mid-close range. Objectively better than the AR until about mid range. Shotgun is even more broken if you know how to hit with it in close range. In fact, the Sniper Rifle is completely broken if you know how to use it at range. Nothing can beat a sniper in the hands of an equally skilled opponent at range, it's ridiculous and needs a nerf. How is it fair that a sniper rifle can kill me instantly from across the map, but I can't do the same with my AR? And just like the SMG, how come I can't drop people as fast at mid-close range with my pistol? It's almost as if 343 designed each weapon to fill a niche or something.
>>
I've been addicted to team slayer. Haven't tried Warzone and only played one match of BTB. Are there any maps like Blood Gulch/Valhalla? I miss the BTB capture the flag. But in all honesty, the multiplayer might be the best yet, mechanically speaking. Halo 3 still remains king because of the content and game modes. It felt like it had more soul, so to speak. But like I said, I haven't spent much time with the more casual, fun game modes.
>>
>>320952678
>I want rock-paper-scissors in a game with a 2 weapon limit
Eat shit, storm rifle and SMG kill faster than every non-power weapon at close to mid range, they obviously extend farther than their intended range.
>>
>>320953339
>rock-paper-scissors
If they're so powerful how about you pick them up instead of letting the enemy team have them? It's not like Halo 5 has loadouts.
>>
File: H5GuardiansBTBInline2.jpg (682 KB, 1120x630) Image search: [Google]
H5GuardiansBTBInline2.jpg
682 KB, 1120x630
>>320953061
Basin is pretty good. It's a forge map that was inspired by Valhalla.
Probably the best of the BTB maps.
>>
>>320946573
>I cannot stress this enough that this is the worst Halo Game ever
Then you haven't palyed 4. Gimme 5 over 4 any day.
>>
>>320953770
You're acting like I don't pick them up, it doesn't make them any less retarded. I bet you're one of the mouthbreathers that defended the R8 thinking it's balanced because everyone can use it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.