[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To whom should I pledge my eternal loyalty, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: grand knight historia.png (4 MB, 1024x1840) Image search: [Google]
grand knight historia.png
4 MB, 1024x1840
To whom should I pledge my eternal loyalty, /v/?
>>
>>320939563
It's pointless. Just go with the titty monster.
>>
I don't even know what game is this, but the correct answer always is big titted witch.
>>
>>320939563
Wasn't this mostly translated but then the west release was cancelled?

Also isn't the fan translation only partial? Or did something change?
>>
>>320942060
Grand Knights History for the PSP.
>>
>>320942112
It's the fantraslation, but with online not available, it's a pretty barebones and boring game.
>>
>>320942112
Yes, it was cancelled.
Dunno, although considering the base game itself, it's worthless to even pick it up. PLay it for a couple of hours and then just quit out of boredom.
>>
To Elias' penis
>>
I can't into this game.
I really don't get the squire system and shit. Like, do I have to train a new set of squires everytime they finished their training period?
Do this game has level scaling cause encounters always rape my team regardless of level.

The art and music is so fucking great though, it's a shame that it's a PSP game, and even got cancelled in the west.
>>
>>320942167
>>320942221
That bad? Guess it's fine it didn't get a proper transalation then
>>
>>320942412
Yes, it has level scaling. You must avoid fighting when possible. Thing is, you're penalized for running away.
Make a team and farm sidequests for training permits until you can't survive any longer then make a new team and use all those permits on your new team. Rinse and repeat.

>>320942413
It's kinda mediocre, even the traditionally great Vanillaware art is way too brown-ish and dark to actually look good. Music is awesome though.
>>
The girl in Union is a cute. Go with them.
>>
>>320943101
You get the real cute regardless of what route you choose though.
>>
Wei
>>
>>320943420
ヱイ
>>
green>blue>red

really this goes for any game where you're forced to make such a decision but this game just as much (even though I don't know what it is)

also green witch is sexy as fuck
>>
>>320939563

Go with Shu
>>
>>320945501

>Shu
>better than Wei or Wu

Fuck off
>>
>>320945501
>Picking Shu
>ever
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.