[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did everyone forgot about this game already?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1434812228054.jpg (93 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1434812228054.jpg
93 KB, 450x600
Why did everyone forgot about this game already?
>>
File: CGVEWEDUQAA0e7T.png (574 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
CGVEWEDUQAA0e7T.png
574 KB, 600x508
>>320939032
Not many people on /v/ own Wii Us and just shtipost about anything on the console.
>>
Why don't you just go to >>>/vg/126059340
>>
>why did everyone forget about this shit game intended for 10 year olds on a console that is tanking harder than the fucking titanic

gee i dont know
good thread faggot
>>
>1 million copies sold in Japan alone, before christmas
>>
>>320939340
See >>320939603 and stop shitposting.
>>
>>320939219
Because you faggots would never shut up about it. It was always like five of you.
>>
>>320939032
I played it for a couple weeks then stopped
I'm not too fond of games that release little updates here and there and want me to play again and again
>>
>>320939219
ironically there's probably more wiiU owners on /v/ than the rest, considering games attach rate the competition sure don't give a shit about real games.
>>
>Mediocre shooter on a dying platform that forcibly extended its lifetime by having no content on launch, locking the rest of it so it could be released slowly
>In game advertising for amiibos, and uses splatfests to advertise irrelevant shit like Transformers
>Was only a financial success since Nintendo actually pushed advertising on a new IP for once
>>
>an alright shooter on a dead console that only got any popularity because it appealed to pedos

gee i dunno
>>
>>320939032
Subtle.
>>
Flavor of the month game. People here cared because the system had a drought at the time. Japan is only buying it for one reason.
>>
>>320939032
>>/mlp/
You can't fool me
>>
File: newmaymay.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
newmaymay.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>320939032
>that image
you could pick thousands of pictures better than that animu shit out of all the fanart but no. one fucking job man.
>>
>>320941829
Agree with that. The August Update shouldn't have been the only big one.
Needed some more music put in
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.